- Mash/lauter tun:
- kettle/whirpool(heated by electrical elements)
- grant tank;
- heat exchanger
- and all necessary pumps, pipes, fittings, vales and accessories
- The skid (frame) for above equipments with complete platform
- cold & hot water tank(heated by electrica elements);
- and all necessary pumps, pipes, fittings, vales and accessories to water tanks for optional
water tanks will be supplied separately.
- All vessels fabricated from high grade type 304 stainless steel.
- All vessels finished in highly polished stainless steel,
- all inner surface pickled and passivated completely.
- All brew-house vessel, pump plumbing and pumps included and pre-configured.
- Complete brew-house mounted on a stainless steel skid incorporating water filters
- and a plate heat exchanger ready for plug and brew operation.
Elements are a special low wattage density stainless steel tube to avoid wort scorching.
- Quality sanitary stainless steel open impeller pumps.
- All wort lines utilise stainless steel butterfly valves.
- The entire brew-house is mounted on a stainless steel skid with a separate work platform. The specially designed low voltage control panel is mounted on the rear rail of the platform and offers an instant status of all brewery functions.
- Brew-house designed to produce 5hl/10Hl of cast wort with 20% head space in all vessel
wedge wire or milled lauter plate has 0.65mm gaps and 13% open area for efficient filtrating and easy cleaning
upper surface of the lauter plate is in the same plane level with upper surface of manhole, that is easy for discharge the waste grain