CNC drilling machine with Mitsubishi Material tools always surprise us by showing highly-effective drilling before you eyes.
- USD $10 - $10,000 / Case |Get Latest Price
- 1 Case / Cases
- 500 Case / Cases per Month
- Kansai International Airport
|Place of Origin:||Japan||Brand Name:||Mitsubishi Metal cutting tools and holders||Model Number:||Mitsubishi3-17|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Usage:||Other, For all metal cutting process||Hardness:||Combine toughness and stiffness|
Packaging size varies on order quantity. Orders are packaged securely in cushioned cardboard casing
Performance beyond expectations
Series Expansion - Solid Carbide for Steel and Cast Iron MQS Drill Series
The MQS drill series uses a special PVD coating that prevents welding and chipping that are the main causes of fracture when drilling steel and cast iron. Furthermore, the proprietary point geometry delivers outstanding chip control and cutting edge strength that enables longer tool life compared with earlier products. To satisfy the demands of users asking for deep hole drilling, an L/D=8 type has been added to the MQS drill series.
Features the MQS drill series
1.TRI cooling technology increases the flow of coolant, rapidly eliminating the heat generated by cutting.
(Coolant holes only on drills larger than Φ6).
2.Special multilayer PVD coating for drills using proprietary crystal control technology prevents welding and chipping that are the main cause of fracturing when drilling steel and cast iron.
3.The wavy cutting edge, specially designed for steel and cast iron, delivers outstanding chip control and cutting edge strength.
4.The unique triple margin provides optimal control of the flow of coolant to the edges of the drill, thereby reducing damage.
- Additional standard items
- Product name: MQS solid carbide drills for steel and cast iron machining.
- Number of items: L/D=8 type Φ3mm-Φ16mm; 27 items
Size Expansion – Large Diameter Series Added to MVX Series
The MVX indexable drill series, originally released in November 2012 has become the leader in next-generation drilling. The MVX drill provides excellent economy due to the 4-corner insert and achieves a high cutting performance as well as long tool life due to the optimum positioning of the outer and inner inserts.
Additionally MVX has received a favorable reception in the market place for deep hole machining because the L/D=6 version is available with the same high rigidity body as the standard length version.
To complement the existing sizes, the range has now been expanded to include drill diameters of 33.5mm-60mm.
Features of the MVX indexable drill series.
1.The 4-corner insert provides excellent economy.
2.Long tool life is achieved by applying the most suitable grades to the outer and the inner inserts.
3. A wiper type geometry for the peripheral cutting edge achieves excellent hole wall accuracy.
- Additional standard items
- Product name: MVX indexable drill series
- Number of items: Body; 133 items Insert; 8 items
Series Expansion "US Breaker" for Stainless Steel Added to the "MVX Drill Series" Indexable Drill
MVX Indexable drill was released as a next-generation drill in November 2012. The featured, economical 4-corner inserts of the MVX drill series provides excellent cutting performance and long tool life by positioning the optimum grade that is suitable for both the outer and inner insert positions on the drill.Furthermore, increased surface hardness and the specially designed holder provides high rigidity to enable a maximum drilling depth of L/D=6. The possibility of extra depth of hole when compared to standard drills has been favorably received by customers.To provide longer tool life when drilling stainless steels, the new US breaker, with high weld and fracture resistance has been newly developed and released.
Features of the US Breaker for Stainless Steel
1.The optimum cutting edge geometry to improve fracture resistance and sharpness for stainless steel applications provides long tool life of the inner insert.
2.Wiper type geometry for the peripheral cutting edge achieves excellent wall accuracy.
3.The US breaker uses the weld resistant grade VP15TF can prevent abnormal damage that can occur easily on inner inserts.
Additional standard items
Product name: Insert for the MVX Indexable Drill Series
Number of items: 4 items
Size expansion. Large diameter series added to New generation solid carbide drill “WSTAR drill series”, “MVS/ MVE”
- Drilling has been in widespread use including the automotive industry and in various fields such as construction machinery, shipbuilding and heavy electric machinery. The cutting tools therefore are required as follows: which are 1) versatility to be suitable for a wide range of work materials, 2) stability to eliminate premature failure, 3) economic efficiency to reduce production costs.
Solid carbide drill, “WSTAR drill series” “MVS/MVE” have received a favorable reception as a general purpose drill that covers a wide range of work materials as well as a wide range of different machining applications since this series was released.
With the increase of the demand of large diameter series, large diameter series of 12.1-20mm have been added to “WSTAR drill series” “MVS/MVE”.
- Features of new generation solid carbide drill “WSTAR drill series” “MVS/ MVE”
- 1.Adopts new coating grade, “DP1020” specialized for a drill reduced friction resistance and improved wear resistance, thereby ensuring high versatility and longer tool life
- 2.Maintains smooth chip evacuation by adopting a wavy cutting edge design. Achieves longer tool life by improving the cutting edge rigidity
- 3.With the unique “ZERO-µ surface”, the cutting edge retains its sharpness and smoothness. Achieves both increased machining stability and longer tool life by controlling a crack of a coating and wear
- 4.The original coolant hole shape “TRI cooling technology” increases the flow of coolant and rapidly eliminates the heat generated by cutting. (Coolant holes on drills larger than f6mm) It enables extended tool life
- 5.Drill diameter of 12.1-20mm has been added. Drill diameter of 3-20mm will be available as standard Items
- Additional standard items
- Product name: New generation solid carbide drill “WSTAR drill series” “MVS/ MVE”
- Number of items: MVS (internal coolant, drill diameter 12.1 to 20mm, L/D 3, 5, 8) / 105 items
- MVE (external coolant, drill diameter 12.1 to 20mm, L/D 2, 3) / 86 items
New, Straight long shank drill “SD-LS”
Drilling has been in widespread use including the automotive industry and in various fields such as construction machinery, shipbuilding and heavy electric machinery. In the field, economic efficiency to reduce the production cost and processing time by improving the processing efficiency and by simplifying the finishing is required at all times.
A long drill for a deep hole has been used when drilling a shallow hole in the deep position for preventing collision with workpiece. However various problems such as fracture, hole expansion and displacement of hole position have occurred because there is no rigidity.
This time, we have fixed these problems that occur with conventional long drill for a deep hole by release of this HSS drill with overhang optimized for drilling a shallow hole, Straight long shank drill “SD-LS”.
Features of straight long shank drill “SD-LS”
1.Unique geometry adopted M size of high precision drill with high versatility, which overall length was designed longer
2.Not only machining center, manually operated machines, such as electric drill and drilling machine are also available due to the employment of the web thinning geometry considered an initial machining performance as the most important point.
3.All-rounder flute geometry which enables to machine wide range of workpiece since it is available for both of machine work and hand work.
4.Adopt a versatile nitriding- oxidation treatment as a surface treatment, which is more cost efficient than coated drills.
5.91sizes ,Ø1.0~ Ø10.0(every 0.1)are offered as standard.
Additional standard items
Product name: Straight long shank drill “SD-LS”
Number of items: 91 items
New, “HSS drill with milling cutter cylindrical shank” SE high precision drill series
In the manufacturing field of such as aircraft, medical equipment and auto parts, demands for high-mix low-volume production, fast delivery and cost reduction have been increased at all times. HSS drills are therefore required as follows: which are 1) versatility to be suitable for a wide range of work materials, 2) stability that sudden trouble does not occur, 3) economic efficiency which can reduce the production costs.
HSS drill with milling cutter cylindrical shank, SE high precision drill series adopted D-STH surface treatment optimized for a drill which has been in a great demand for precision tool such as a shaving cutter and a broach. This provides lower cost and ensures less burrs and high precision drilling for coated HSS drill.
Features of HSS drill with milling cutter cylindrical shank, SE high precision drill series
1.Good balance of cutting edge sharpness and excellent wear resistance by D-STH surface treatment with the deep harden layer to cover the wear area on the cutting edge
2.High precision diameter compared to coated HSS drill
3.Sharp cutting action and prevention of burr formation
4.Improved adhesion resistance and smooth chip discharge due to good surface texture compared to coated drill
5.Production costs can be reduced by decreasing tools cost by 10 to 40% compared to our coated drill
(Terminology) D-STH treatment
Special surface treatment with the deep harden layer to cover the wear area on the cutting edge for precision tool such as a shaving cutter and a broach. This ensures sharp cutting action and excellent adhesion resistance compared to a coating.
- Additional standard items
- Product name: HSS drill with milling cutter cylindrical shank” SE high precision drill series
- Number of items: 41 items (0.5~4.0mm
Asahi ShokoCo,. Ltd.
Our Company Profile
Our company was founded in 1953, and we are a machinery and tools dealer that does business primarily in the Kansai area of Japan. In the prominent manufacturing nation of Japan, we have grown alongside roughly 2,000 factories, ranging from small businesses to leading companies. Our company mainly focuses on wholesaling.
We carry a wide variety of tools needed for manufacturing. In addition to cost performance, our quick responsiveness to our customers' needs is very highly regarded. We are also expanding our Internet business, centered on Rakuten's website, and we are currently selling various products under the name PROCURE-A. We have turned our attention on markets beyond Japan around the world, and we have resolved to participate in Alibaba business.
Orders are shipped as quickly as possible after payment is received.
Depending on stock levels, this can be carried out next day or up to 2 weeks after payment confirmation.
Please feel free to contact us if you have other products you are looking for!
- ASAHI SHOKO CO., LTD.
- ContactAtsushi Yamashita
- Address3-11-15, Tamagawa
|Cutting tools||Drilling tools||Machine Tools Accessories||Milling tools|
|New Products||Transmission parts||Turning cutting tools|
- Sell CNC carbide cutting inserts
- sell cnc tool holder with carbide inserts
- sell CNC indexable carbide turning tools set
- sell ISO standard threading inserts 16ER2.0ISO
- Sell carbide turning inserts SNMM250924
- sell CNC carbide cutting tools
- XDHT Carbide Turning Tool Insert for Aluminum
- KNUX/KNMX Tungsten Carbide Special Turning Insert
- SOMT Carbide Face Milling Insert for Various Metal Processing
- CCMT060204 Carbide Metal Cutting Indexable Internal Inserts
- RCMT1606MO Tunsgten Carbide CNC Milling Insert
- APMT1135-H2 Carbide CNC Insert Milling Tools
- VCGT Carbide CNC Cutting Turning Tool Insert for CNC Machine
- TNMG Carbide CNC Cutting Tools Turning Triangular Inserts
- MGMN150-G Carbide CNC Grooving Insert Tools
- Carbide CNC Tool Cutting Tools Indexable Turning Inserts
- sell carbide thread inserts, good quality as Vargus
- CNC Tool Holder Lathe Part Indexable Grooving Carbide Turning Tools MGEHR
- carbide inserts
- carbide inserts turning
- carbide wood turning tools
- ceramic lathe tool
- cnc lathe tool holder
- diamond lathe tools
- insert cutting tool
- lathe tool holder
- lathe tools
- turning tools
- tool holder
- wood turning tools
- zhuzhou cemented carbide cutting tools
- tungsten carbide inserts
- used carbide insert
- cnc tools
- The hydraulic relief valve with 5 steps sand cleaning method is not blocked, and AAK won the original factory in the United States
- Диафрагма SL3NB-1300/1600
- I.1100.22.00.A/SD Slewing Ring Bearing With Size 1095*924*82mm
- I.1000.22.00.A/SD Slewing Ring Bearing With Size 999*828*82mm
- I.400.22.00.A/SD Slewing Ring Bearing With Size 395*232*82mm
- I.500.22.00.A/SD Slewing Ring Bearing With Size 499*330*82mm
- I.700.22.00.A/SD Slewing Ring Bearing With Size 699*530*82mm
- High Precision NTN NSK 608zz- 6206-6210 Zz 2RS Deep Groove/Pillow Block/Insert/Tapered Roller/Thrust Ball Steel Material Bearing for Motorcycle Spare Parts
- 241/670ECA/W33 670*1,090*412mm Spherical roller bearing
- 231/670CA/W33 670*1,090*336mm Spherical roller bearing
- 240/670ECA/W33 670*980*308mm Spherical roller bearing
- 230/670CA/W33 670*980*230mm Spherical roller bearing