Home > Products > AM Hard Tag > High quality checkpoint tag doubel Frequency RF/AM merchandise label AM eas security alarl tag
High quality checkpoint tag doubel Frequency RF/AM merchandise label AM eas security alarl tag
- Negotiable |Get Latest Price
- 5000 Piece / Pieces
- 20000 Piece / Pieces per Month
- T/T Credit Card
- AM EAS Anti Theft soft Labels retail security eas security system eas sticker
- Wide Detection Security EAS Antenna Alarm Gates EAS Anti-Shoplifting System For Retail Store
- Supermarket security gate EAS System AM system 58 khz Security Sensor Anti-theft Gate
- Supermarket antitheft security towers gate anti theft machine devices 58Khz AM EAS system
- High power GPS Signal Jammer, output power 100W, gpsL1-L5 band GLONASS Signal Jammer, up to 500m signal shielding, adjustable power
- 8-band external mobile phone signal shielding GPS positioning jammer WiFi wireless network jammer
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China||Brand Name:||CHANNEL||Model Number:||HT041|
Packing details: 1000pcs/ctn, 0.03CBM, 13KGS
SpecificationsRF/AM eas security alarm tag
1.Stable and highly sensitive.
2. Beautiful appearance.
3.Delivery in time.
RF/AM eas security alarm tag :High performance reaction magnet,compressive housing.
Housing compressive strength ≥450N.
Compact and lightweight design,resistance to liquid and metal
--- 22 years providing professional EAS products and solutions worldwide.
--- ISO9001, CCC, CE and ROHS certificated and Golden Supplier by Alibaba.
--- Rich experience supplying several international companies for decades.
--- OEM and ODM service for EAS system and accessories available.
--- More than 30,000 square meters production area with over 200 employees.
--- Stable and sufficient manufacture capacity guaranteed.
--- Punctual Lead-time with efficient and effective logistics service.
55mm X 13mm
2”/3”/6”/15” or Customized
1000 pcs/ctn, 0.03cbm, 13kg
Channel-Tag Hard tag HT041
High value merchandize, Easy operation and attractive design
Blank / Customize
ABS and PC
Standard / Super
Compatible with ALL Available Systems
Stable and highly sensitive
Up to 1.2m from exit sensor gate
ISO9001, CCC,CE, ROHS
20,000 pcs per day
1000 pcs/ctn, 0.03cbm, 13kg
L/C, T/T, ESCROW, Paypal
1~2 Weeks after deposit arrival
For STARTERS, please check FAQs from under.
We are a sales team directly responsible to our factory
Our factory is located in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China.
It takes no more than 1.5 hour by train or car from Shanghai International Airport to our factory.
It would be our honor to offer you free samples for quality test and specification.
Quality is our top priority. Channel-Tag always puts great amount of effort on quality control from the very beginning to the very point of sale. Our factory has gained ISO9001, CE, FCC, RoHS, SGS and many other certifications.
We offer 100% guarantee on our product and agree 1:1 replace defective products.
We can make the delivery within 3-7 working days according to the size of your order.
For those do not familiar with EAS industry yet:
What is Retail Loss Prevention?
Retail loss prevention, also known as asset protection, is focused investigations that include shoplifting, embezzlement, check and credit card fraud for example. The derived Loss Prevention program or approach should yield one or more methods to reduce the overall amount of losses, or shrinkage, of merchandise. Depending on the size of the retail store, Loss Prevention Agents or Officers are hired to constantly evaluate and mange the department.
What is Shrinkage?
In financial accounting the terms inventory shrinkage is the loss of products between point of manufacture from the supplier and point of sale at the retail store.
What is Electronic Article Surveillance?
Also referred to as EAS, Electronic Article Surveillance is a means to prevent shoplifting from retail stores by using modern technology. For example merchandise commonly protected are books, DVD’s, and apparel by affixing security tags or RF labels to the merchandise. When the customer pays for the items at the Point of Sale, the cashier will deactivate the RF label or remove the security tag.
What are EAS Magnetic Systems?
Low cost, small size security tag strips made of metals, or amorphous metal, used to protect items such as books. The security tag can be deactivated when checking out a book and then reactivated upon returning the book to the library in this example.
What are Acousto-magnetic systems?
Magnetic security tags made of two strips of metal, a strip of magnetostrictive, ferromagnetic amorphous metal and a strip of a magnetically semi-hard metallic strip. The strips are activated when magnetized and deactivated when demagnetized. The EAS detectors for these types of tags emit periodic tonal bursts at about 58 kHz causing the magnetic strips to vibrate and depending on the change on the magnetization will cause the EAS detection system or antennas to detect the change and sound an alarm.
What are Radio-frequency systems?
Security tags that are tuned circuits consisting of an inductor and a capacitor. These security tags operate at a commonly used frequency of 8.2MHz. Deactivation of these security labels or security tags is achieved by detuning the circuit or partially destroying the capacitor by using a strong electromagnetic field.
What are hard tags?
Hard tags are reusable security tags and must be removed at the Point-of-Sale. Once deactivated and removed they are saved for future application to merchandise, and then reactivated.
What are Ink Tags?
Ink tags are commonly used by retail stores to protect clothing from shoplifters. When an ink tag is forcibly removed from a garment the glass vials containing permanent ink will break causing ink to permanently mark or damage the merchandise. Depending on the ink tag manufacturer, two or more vials of ink are used. To maximize the protection of the merchandise, ink tags are used in conjunction with other EAS systems.
What are People Counters?
Electronic People Counting Systems or People Counters are used to measure retail stores traffic or retail analytics. Using these metrics you can determine if an ad campaign is successful for example by the additional customers visiting the retail store. People Counters use sensors at the entrances and when the beam is broken in the case of an infrared People Counter, the count value is incremented by one. There are many types of people counting systems based on various technologies from RF to infrared. These counters are also known as Retail Traffic Counters, Door Counters, Customer Counters, Pedestrian Counters and Visitor Counters.
What are RF ID Labels?
They are security labels that are affixed to merchandise to deter shoplifters. The RF labels are usually small, inconspicuous and usually found inside the packaging of the merchandise. The process of placing the RF labels in the packing is known as Source-Tagging.
What are Security Tags?
Security tags are used to prevent shoplifters from stealing merchandise from retail stores. The tags are affixed to the merchandise and with the use of EAS detection systems at the entries/exits tags, which are not deactivated, trigger an alarm to alert store personnel.
What are soft tags?
RF security tags that can be concealed in merchandise packaging. Due to their low cost they are used once ad disposable.
What is a Booster Bag?
Booster bags are lined with aluminum foil. Acting as a Faraday cage, booster bags shield security tags from EAS antennas. To deter the use of booster bags, some retail stores add metal detection systems to compliment the EAS systems they have in place.
What is Activation?
The process of activating Magneto-acoustic security tags so they are ready to be used in a retail store to prevent loss or merchandise theft.
What is Deactivation?
The process of deactivating Magneto-acoustic security tags at the Point-of-Sale so customers can exit the store without sounding security alarms. Deactivation of magnetic tags is achieved by magnetization using a strong magnet.
What is Detaching?
Detaching is the process of removing a re-usable security hard tag from merchandise at the Point-of-Sale. Typically a powerful magnet mounted on a hard surface area is used to help release the pin and separate the two parts that make up the security tag.
What is Jamming?
The process of blocking or jamming electromagnetic signals from security tags through the means of a transmitter.
What is Point-of-Sale?
It is the area where the consumer purchases or completes a transaction with the retailer. In technical terms it is analogous to an electronic journal that allows loss prevention agents to see transactions in real-time. This can be accomplished by reviewing transactions at a particular station or checkout counter on the cash register and the use of CCTV camera systems to monitor transactions occurring in real-time.
What is Shielding?
The act of blocking or shielding merchandise with EAS security tags by using an aluminum foil lined bag.
What is Source Tagging?
Source tagging is the application of EAS security tags at the source instead of at the retail chain. For retailers, source tagging eliminates the intense labor required to apply the EAS tags to the merchandise. Source tagging allows the EAS tags to be concealed within the product packaging and more difficult to remove.
RF/AM eas security alarm tag : used for clothes stores and shoes stores security.
- Changzhou Channel Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- ContactEmma Li
- AddressNO.88,East Guanhe Rd,Tianning District Changzhou,Jiangsu
|Alarm Tag||AM Hard Tag||Bottle Tag||Deactivator|
|Detacher||Display||EAS antenas||Ink Tag|
|Label||Lanyard||New Products||Optical Tag|
|Pin||RF Hard Tag||Soft Tag|
- 5g mobile phone signal jammer with built-in 11 band frequency school examination room shield jammer
- Briefcase Jammer
- EAS Supermarket alarm
- Acoustic magnetic alarm EAS AM
- RF/AM EAS 8.2mhz Tag Deactivator and Detector
- EAS RF Label Deactivator Tag Demagnetizer
- Anti Theft Soft Label Eas Bacode Sticker Label
- EAS RF 8.2MHz Anti Theft Barcode Labels For Supermarket Shoplifting
- Apparel Tag Retail Store EAS AM 58KHz Security Alarm Hard Tag For Anti Theft
- RF Black Mini Tag With Pin
- Enguard 58KHz Anti-theft Security Acrylic Gate
- RF Security Clothing Shops Alarm antenna System
- Am shopping mall anti-theft alarms Acousto-magnetic security system
- Anti Theft RF 8.2MHz Alarm Security Sensor EAS System
- Suny 3 Colors E-ink Epaper ESL Electronic Shelf Label Test Sample
- Suny E-ink 3 Colors Epaper Electronic Shelf Label ESL Demo Kit
- Electronic shelf label ESL electronic price tags 2.9 inch
- Digital Eink Wifi Etiqueta Electronica Demo Kit Esl Electronic Price Tag
- Digital E ink Epaper Demo Kit System Electronic Shelf Label Esl
- DETA 58Khz Grey Color Abs Plastic Eas AM System for Retail Anti Theft
- U disk USA GPS jammer + China Beidou shielding equipment + Russian GLONASS positioning jammer
- Stationary 12 antenna jammer for All 3G 4G Cellphone, Car Remote Control, VHF/UHF Radio, GPS, Wi-Fi jammer 12 band
- clothing security tags
- EAS system AM Mini Pencil Security Hard Clothing Tag
- clothing security tag remover
- clothing security tags
- detective devices
- digital shelf label
- eas board
- eas rf system
- eas security system
- em eas system
- gator tag detacher
- glasses security tag
- infrared people counter
- eas label
- sensormatic eas system
- security metal detector
- anti theft sensor
- anti theft tag
- White cotton working gloves with orange coated rubber Hand Safety Gloves
- China portable fire pump set similar as Tohastu V20
- Road Safety Galvanized Punched Square Sign Posts
- Road Galvanized Punched Square Sign Posts
- Traffic Equipment Galvanized square tubing
- Traffic Control Square Sign Post & Pipe
- Traffic Warning Square Sign Post
- Traffic&Highway Square Sign Posts
- Traffic Control Punched Square Sign Posts
- Perforated Steel Square Traffic Sign Post
- Traffic Control Products--Square post
- Traffic and Parking Square Sign Post Supplier
Find Similar Products By Category
- Security & Protection > Access Control Systems & Products > EAS System