|Place of Origin:||Fujian, China||Brand Name:||LEIWO||Model Number:||SPW 2540-TOA 0300|
|Type:||Other, Profile Wheels||Size:||140 mm - 350 mm|
Profile Wheel Diamond Tools for Granite Machine Accessories Stone Edge Cutting Grinding Disc Dia 140 mm - 350 mm
LEIWO diamond sintered profile wheels are used for grinding granite edge. When you purchase these profile wheels, please provide wheel diameter, height and hole size for us to calculate the cost. Diameter available with 140 mm / 150 mm / 300 mm / 350 mm. Hole 30 mm / 50 mm. Other speicifcation also available, please contact with us.
LEIWO TEAM Office Telephone : +86-595-22090090 (Beijing Time: 9:00 am - 18:00 pm)
1.Hello! I am from Tokyo,Japan. I would like to import the diamond products from your company,but how can i paid to you?
Hello! Before your payment,pls ask us for our company bank account information and provide your full name,address and telephone number. Well,you can choose Western Union,MoneyGram,T/T etc .After your payment, we will arrange the production and delivery the goods to you on time, many thanks.
2. How long can my order be finished? How soon can I get my ordered products?
It depends on the quantity of order. Usually within 7 days after your payment confirm, order with special requirement should be by negotiation.,we will inform the approximate delivery time before you place order.
3. Do you offer free sample for testing?
First time you have to pay for the trial order, only after you become our long-term customer, then we will think of offer free sample which is new formula, lastest design, hot sale product for analysis the market.
4. How to use polishing disk and polishing pads correctly?
To make the stone surface reach higher gloss,we must make the stone surface forming nano thick reflective layer.The stronger ability of radial reflex,the higher gloss.So far polishing disk(pad) are mainly made up of rubber or rubber bond as binders composite elastomer.When we polishing,as polishing powder separated from bond,on condition that give out heat,the stone surface will form a thin transparent reflective film inorganic.The fine stone surface grinding,the higher activity of surface are,the activity of the surface forming the easier it evenly.Before you polishing,you need to clean the stone surface(to prevent dirt or grit interfuse),then sprinkle a small amount of water,after that you can start polishing.The gloss of enhancement is in moisture grinding dry or evaporation instantaneously. Such repeated several times, the more polishing,the better result will get. Some buffing pads due to the different components, allowing a sprinkler, and have been thrown over.
5. When we polishing with the help of diamond wet polishing pads,sometimes it will result in the stone slight dyeing or color is unclear?
Well,there have two reason.On one hand is the pigment content too high,this pigment didn't arise;On the other hand, lack of water or on hand mill under too much pressure when operating.
6.After we grinding and polishing the stone,why it cannot meet our demand on the stone effect ?
Well,u know,there have many kinds of reasons. Firstly,stone material itself is not good,the stone surface including many hole;Secondly,the quality of abrasive.That's after coarse grinding,the trail cannot disappear completely,so that it will affect the final result; Thirdly,when the worker operate procedure,if he cannot control each process grinding effect,it will also result in bad gloss; Finally,whether this problem comes from polishing pads or polishing disk,that will directly related to final gloss.After best polishing disk polishing ,gloss will turn well,and fast glazing.
7.How to make the stone surface more shiny?
Stone is hard brittle material,to make the surface more shiny,it's need by means of coarse grinding,medium grinding,fine grinding and polishing etc process,so that can make the surface smooth shine.plate The basic of grinding polishing process is 50#,200#,500#,800#,1500#,buff.
8.What is the difference between a wet blade and a dry blade?
The main difference is the way the diamond matrix is attached to the core. Wet blades are brazed, while dry blades are generally laser welded. Laser welding has a higher melting point. Besides the weld, another difference is the bond. Dry blades usually have a slightly softer bond to allow easier cutting without water to cool and lubricate the cut.
9.We are considering to buy Diamond Tools from your company, how can I know the quality?
Now lots of people in the world like to use Chinese products though the quality is not the best while the price is very competitive. Leiwo is one professional supplier in stone process field for over 10 years. Leiwo would like to inform in your country who is using Leiwo 's products and what the using result is! If not available we think a small amount trial order for testing is necessary.
10.We are selling big quantity of saw blade in our country with our brand name only. Can we laser our lago on the blade?
Would advice you to put our Leiwo logo on the blades, but if you insist to put your own logo on the blades. We will also do it for you but need to charge extra fee. May be 1% of the blade cost.
- Quanzhou Leiwo Trading Co., Ltd.
- ContactJim Lin
- Address401-5, Bldg. 6, Heyuan, Donghaiwan, Fengze Dist. Quanzhou,Fujian
- Wool Flap Wheel And Wool Flap Discs For Polishing Stainless Steel
- Polishing Buffing Wheel Wool Felt Polisher Disc Pad
- High Density Custom wool felt polishing disc felt buffing wheel
- hook &loop abrasive velcro sanding disc for polishing
- 66WJ DUSTLESS SANDING SYSTEM
- yellow 5\"inch6 hold round dry sanding disc for car repair hardware sanding P60 P80P120 P240
- Waterproof abrasive papers polishing sanding abrasive paper universal 5 inch 6 holes sand disc
- Polishing abrasive paper sheet black sanding papers water proof #60-#2000 sand paper water sandpaper
- Waterproof abrasive papers poloshing sandpaper grit polishing sandpaper
- 150mm 17 holes hook and loop abrasive papers polish round diamond sandpapers self-adhesive sand paper disc
- Hook and loop backing pad sand disc aluminium oxide car paint polish abrasive discs sand paper discs
- 6 Holes 5 Inch Round Yellow Abrasive Diamond Sanding Disc Car Polishing Papers Tools Grinding Sand Paper Discs
- diamond mounted point cylinder head rough grit 30 for agate granite stone coarse grinding shank 6mm head 5~25mm
- Electroplated diamond mounted points CBN rods for Inner hole grinding abrasive length 15mm
- 90 degree CBN mounted point grinding head rought grit 180 for coarse grinding head 20~60mm shank diameter 6mm
- YWP43 SAND PAPER ROLLS
- WP43 STEARATED ABRASIVE PAPER
- WATERPROOF ABRASIVE PAPER
- 9" flap disc
- abrasive belt gxk51
- abrasive belts
- abrasive brush
- abrasive cloth
- abrasive cloth roll
- abrasive cut off wheels
- abrasive cutting disc
- abrasive cutting wheel
- abrasive discs
- abrasive flap disc
- abrasive flap discs
- abrasive flap wheel
- abrasive grinding wheel
- abrasive grinding wheels
- abrasive mesh
- OEM 98% purity green black silicon carbide abrasives powder Carborundu abrasive
- Marble Polishing Powder Green Silicon Carbide 320#400#600#800#1000#
- 300 mesh silison carbide powder / nano powder Green silicon carbide for blades / sic carborundum
- Green Silicon Carbide Granules GC abrasive Sand Green Emery Sand 0.1mm
- A193B7/A1942H Teflon Coating Stud Bolts With Nuts / ASME B18.31.2 Ptfe Surface Metric Double Ended Studs
- Fasteners Screws N7 Captive Nut 440/632/832/1032/1/4-20 Captive Nut bind styles Spring screw fasteners
- Fasteners Screws N7 Captive Nut M3M4M5M6 Captive Nut bind styles Spring screw fasteners
- Anti-corrosion pipe supports
- Customized 5g and 50g CBN Compound Lapping Paste
- Metallographic Polishing Paste 50g Cubic Boron Nitride Compound
- 1.8/3/4/5 Micron Cubic Boron Nitride Compound for Grinding