|Place of Origin:||Germany|
Comprehensive product range for all analytical parameters
Environmental protection, consistent product quality, process optimization and safety – just a few reasons why liquid analysis is becoming increasingly essential. Liquids such as water, beverages, dairy products, chemicals and pharmaceuticals have to be analyzed day in and day out. We support you in fulfilling all these measuring tasks with application know-how and cutting-edge technologies. Discover our comprehensive portfolio and choose the product best suited to your process needs.
Flow measurement for liquids, gases and steam
Product overview for applications in liquids, gases and steam
Consistent product quality, safety, process optimization and environmental protection – these are only a few reasons why industrial flow measurement is becoming more important all the time. Water, natural gas, steam, mineral oil, chemicals are some of the fluids that have to be measured day in, day out. There is no single, across-the-board technology suitable for all these applications, so you can choose the flowmeter best suited to your process needs from our comprehensive product basket.
Continuous level measurement and point level detection in liquids and bulk solids
Constant product quality, plant safety and economic efficiency - these are important aspects for any level measuring point.
Levels in liquids, pastes, bulk solids or liquefied gases are often measured in tanks, silos or movable containers. For continuous, interface and density measurement as well as for point level detection a broad range of measuring principles is available. Endress+Hauser supports you from planning through commissioning and also maintenance of your measuring point.
Powerful instruments for process pressure, differential pressure, level and flow.
Whether pressure, level or flow, today pressure measurement technology is often used for measuring liquids, pastes and gases. With a wide range of sensor technology Endress+Hauser offer instruments with perfect fit for any kind of application.
Geno Technologie, based in Germany, is one of the leading Trading Companies and a reliable source for "Made in Germany / Europe" industrial components and spare parts of machines and plants used in the following industries:
- Waste Water
- Aggregates and mining
- Energy production
- Renewable Energy
- Food and Beverage
- Metal processing
- Oil and Gas
- Pulp and Paper
- Environment and recycling
Geno Technologie offers original replacement and spare parts including motors, clutches, switches, gearboxes, power transmissions, pneumatics, and hydraulics directly from over 100 renowend manufacturers in Europe.
We are your partner in Germany and Europe!
- GENO Technologie GmbH
- ContactLamo Lachiko
|Mayr||More Manufacturer||New Products||VEGA|
- M&C instruments
- Baelz valve and actuator
- Moore transmitter
- CAMOZZI spare parts
- GEGNER seal
- EATON power management
- Sauter Sensor and valve
- FLUX Pump
- HEIDENHAIN high-precision machine tools
- Buschjost Solenoid valves without differential pressure
- Spare parts ABB Automation
- Spare parts ABB Automation
- ABB Battery 3BSC760009R1
- ABB Sample Gas Cooler Adv. SCC-C
- Burkert valve, controller, fluid sensor, membrane pump and actuator
- Kubler Positioner and motion sensor
- SUCHY pressure gauge
- FCI Flow Meter and Switch
- Digital liquid crystal display liquefied petroleum gas thermal gas mass flowmeter
- CNC vision measuring systems & SMU-4030EA vision measuring instrument
- 1.5 Inch Diameter 10mpa And Above All Stainless Steel Dry Pressure Gauge
- 1.5 Inch 4000psi Brass Internal Dry Pressure Gauge With Front Flange
- Pressure Gauges
- Solar Digital Thermometer
- Safety Pressure Gauge
- Precision Digital Pressure Gauges 4 Inch Stainless Steel with Bottom Connection
- Piston Differential Pressure Gauges Switches
- Mini Oxygen Pressure Gauge
- GPRS 3.6V battery powered supply magnetic digital salt water flow meter Electro Magnetic Pumped Flange Water Flow Meter
- PTFE lined 316L electrode electromagnetic flowmeter 0.5% sewage electromagnetic flowmeter