Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil is among the best in the world due to a long histroy and strict government rules to keep the quality the highest.
Acidity and PPR (peroxide ratio) of Extra virgin Olive Oil are very low. These are criterias for premium quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Extra-virgin olive oil has a key ingredient in the food culture of the Mediterranean people
1. It's Natural! - The most important benefit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is nothing but juice extracted mechanically from the olive fruit. There is no heat or chemicals used during the extraction process.
2. Flavor - Extra Virgin Olive Oil just tastes good! It is an acquired taste and some people don't like the bitter characteristic of some Olive Oils. Still, most Olive Oil varieties are known for their mild flavor and olive oil pressed from ripe olives is smooth, mellow and buttery. You can substitute butter with Olive Oil in your daily cuisine.
3. Hydrogenated Oils - Extra Virgin Olive Oil is not hydrogenated oil. Hydrogenation creates dangerous trans-fats found in margarine and many other packaged foods.
4. Healthy Heart and Cholesterol - Extra Virgin Olive Oil is high in polyphenols (a powerful antioxidant) and monounsaturated fat which contributes to lowering bad cholesterol.
5. Cancer - Researchers believe that a diet rich in Extra Virgin Olive Oil may be just as effective in the prevention of colon, breast and skin cancer as fresh fruits and vegetables.
6. Blood Pressure - Studies now show that Extra Virgin Olive Oil may help to lower blood pressure. Patients were able to reduce or eliminate the need for medications when Extra Virgin Olive Oil was consumed on a regular basis.
Different varieties of Olive Oil: