|Function:||Antipyretic Analgesics||Dosage Form:||Oral Liquid||Animal Type:||Cattle, Horse, Other Special Breeding Animals, Pets, Pig, Sheep|
|Place of Origin:||Can Tho, Vietnam||Brand Name:||Loxic|
120ml/bottle;250ml/bottle; 500ml/bottle;1 Liter/bottle; 5 Liter/bottle;
SpecificationsFor special treatment and prevent symptoms of lameness and inflammation.
Each ml contains:
Meloxicam...................................................................................... 15 mg
Sodium benzoate........................................................................... 1.5 mg
For pigs: use in non-infectious locomotor disorders to reduce the symptoms of lameness and inflammation. For adjunctive therapy in the treatment of puerperal septicaemia and toxaemia (Mastitis-Metritis-Agalactia syndrome MMA) with appropriate antibiotic therapy.
For horses: Alleviation of inflammation and relief of pain in both acute and chronic musculi-skeletal disorders in horses
Direction for use:
Pigs: 0.4 mg/kg body weight (i.e. 1 ml/37 kg) in combination with antibiotic therapy, as appropriate. One press (equal to 0.4ml) per 15kg of body weight. If required, a second administration of Meloxicam can be given after 24 hours. In cases of MMA with severely disturbed general demeanour (e.g. anorexia) the use of Loxic 20 mg/ml solution for injection is recommended. To be administered preferably mixed with a small quantity of feed.
Horses: 0.6 mg/kg body weight (i.e. 1ml/25kg), once daily, up to 14 days. In case the product is mixed with food, it should be added to a small quantity of food, prior to feeding. One press (equal to 0.4ml) per 10kg of body weight.
Shake well before use
Withdrawal periods: 5 days for pig and 3 days for horses
Storage: in cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight
Vemedim , established in 1989, specialises in the production and trading of high quality veterinary medicines and other animal health care products for livestock, poultry and aquaculture production, formulated and manufactured to international standards.
Vemedim has established a strong position in international markets. Our products are marketed in 26 countries throughout Asia, the Middle East and South America, where they are highly regarded for their quality, safety and effectiveness.
Vemedim has a technical team of professionals and experts in fields such as veterinary medicine, animal husbandry, aquaculture, pharmacology and chemistry. They have been trained to the highest standards in hi-tech countries, and are dedicated to the formulation and marketing of health care products that are safe and effective for use in livestock, poultry and aquaculture production.
Our modern production lines employ advanced technology to ensure the quality of all our products. In June 2002, vemedim was certified to conform to WHO GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO 9001:2000 (International Quality management System). The warehousing system of Vemedim conforms to GSP (Good Storage Practices).
Vemedim presently produces a wide range of animal health care products. These include antibiotics, vitamins, premixes, digestive enzymes, probiotics, antiphlogistics, antiparasitics, metabolic enhancers, and environmental treatments for aquaculture, poultry an livestock farming. These are packaged in various sizes to meet the needs of farming scales ranging from industrial producers to small- scale farmers.
The laboratory of vemedim is well-equipped with modern instruments for testing raw ingredients and their formulation into quality products. It is staffed by highly skilled technicians with wide experience in testing the quality of raw ingredients and the finished products.
The laboratory of Vemedim is certified to conform to GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) and ISO/IEC 17025 (General Requirement for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories). Our lab has also been certified to use the VILAS stamp, which means that our test reports are accepted in 42 countries.
Vemedim is proud of its reputation as a supplier of high quality, safe and effective animal health care products, and we are committed to the development of new products and expanding our presence in international markets.
- VETERINARY MEDICINE IMPORT EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- ContactTrieu Phan
- AddressNo.7, 30/4 Street Xuan Khanh Ward
- Anti-parasite product for Pet Animal
- Vime - Frondog (Veterinary Medicine)
- Pet - Amox Plus
- Kampico - Veterinary Medicine
- Kamoxin - Veterinary Medicine
- Vime - ES Plus Multi Vitamin for Pets
- Effervita - Amino
- Orni - Chlor
- Marbovitryl FD 5mg
- Nutritional Product For Poultry
- L(+)-Arginine CAS 74-79-3 Pharmaceutical
- Chinese Manufacturer 100% Safe Delivery CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene 2F-ADB 2.f.d.c.k
- High Quality and Low Price CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene Clonazo 4-C-E-C
- Factory Supply 99% CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene 5-CL-ADB 4CL-PVP
- High Return Rate 75% YieldCAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene J-W-H-018 U-48800
- Large Stock CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene CBD 5cl-ad-ba
- Warehouse Pick up High Purity CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene MD-MA 4-EFMC
- Door to Door Service with Discreet Package CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene EUTY G-W-H-018
- in Stock CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene ad-018 MMB-CHMINACA
- Warehouse Pick up Available CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene 4mm.c 5f-md-mb
- Excellence Factory Supply Local CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene apvp Di-buty-Lone
- Best Price Safe Delivery CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene 5amb ap.vp