|Function:||Parasite Drugs||Dosage Form:||Oral Liquid||Animal Type:||Cattle, Horse, Other Special Breeding Animals, Pets, Pig, Sheep|
|Place of Origin:||Can Tho, Vietnam||Brand Name:||Amprolium 96|
120ml/bottle;250ml/bottle; 500ml/bottle;1 Liter/bottle; 5 Liter/bottle;
SpecificationsAs an aid in the treatment of coccidiosis.
Each ml contains:
Amprolium........................................................................................... 96 mg
Poultry: As an aid in the treatment of caecal coccidiosis in growing chickens and laying birds.
Calves: As an aid in the treatment of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zuernii in calves.
Poultry: As soon as caecal coccidiosis is diagnosed, give 0.024% amprolium in the drinking water (equivalent to 1 ml Amprolium 96 per 0.4 liters of drinking water) for 5 to 7 days. Continue the treatment with 0.006% amprolium medicated water (equivalent to 1 ml Amprolium 96per 1.6 liters of drinking water) for an additional one to two weeks. No other source of drinking water should be available to the birds during this time.
Use as the sole source of amprolium.
Calves: 0.012% amprolium in drinking water (equivalent to 1 ml Amprolium 96 per 0.8 liters of drinking water) for 5 days. At the usual rate of water consumption, this will provide a daily intake of approximately 10 mg of amprolium per kg of body weight. Give as the sole source of water during the treatment period.
NOTE: When one or more calves show signs of coccidiosis, it is likely that the rest of the group have been exposed, and all calves in the group should be treated.
Mixing directions: To prepare 200 liters of medicated water:
Add 500 ml of Amprolium 9.6% solution to about 25 liters of water in a 200-liter medication barrel. Stir, then add water to the 200-liter mark. STIR THOROUGHLY.
Use same directions as above but use 250 ml of Amprolium 96 solution.
Use same directions as above but use 125 ml of Amprolium 96 solution.
Calves - Treated animals must not be slaughtered for use in food for at least 7 days after the latest treatment with this drug.
STORAGE:Protect from freezing. Keep above 5°C.
Vemedim , established in 1989, specialises in the production and trading of high quality veterinary medicines and other animal health care products for livestock, poultry and aquaculture production, formulated and manufactured to international standards.
Vemedim has established a strong position in international markets. Our products are marketed in 26 countries throughout Asia, the Middle East and South America, where they are highly regarded for their quality, safety and effectiveness.
Vemedim has a technical team of professionals and experts in fields such as veterinary medicine, animal husbandry, aquaculture, pharmacology and chemistry. They have been trained to the highest standards in hi-tech countries, and are dedicated to the formulation and marketing of health care products that are safe and effective for use in livestock, poultry and aquaculture production.
Our modern production lines employ advanced technology to ensure the quality of all our products. In June 2002, vemedim was certified to conform to WHO GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO 9001:2000 (International Quality management System). The warehousing system of Vemedim conforms to GSP (Good Storage Practices).
Vemedim presently produces a wide range of animal health care products. These include antibiotics, vitamins, premixes, digestive enzymes, probiotics, antiphlogistics, antiparasitics, metabolic enhancers, and environmental treatments for aquaculture, poultry an livestock farming. These are packaged in various sizes to meet the needs of farming scales ranging from industrial producers to small- scale farmers.
The laboratory of vemedim is well-equipped with modern instruments for testing raw ingredients and their formulation into quality products. It is staffed by highly skilled technicians with wide experience in testing the quality of raw ingredients and the finished products.
The laboratory of Vemedim is certified to conform to GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) and ISO/IEC 17025 (General Requirement for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories). Our lab has also been certified to use the VILAS stamp, which means that our test reports are accepted in 42 countries.
Vemedim is proud of its reputation as a supplier of high quality, safe and effective animal health care products, and we are committed to the development of new products and expanding our presence in international markets.
- VETERINARY MEDICINE IMPORT EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- ContactTrieu Phan
- AddressNo.7, 30/4 Street Xuan Khanh Ward
- Kampico - Veterinary Medicine
- Kamoxin - Veterinary Medicine
- Vime - ES Plus Multi Vitamin for Pets
- Fronil Spot
- Bird - Amox Plus
- Marbovitryl FD 5mg
- Nutritional Product For Poultry
- Cloprostenol - Veterinary Medicine
- Albendazole 10%
- Marbovitryl 250
- L(+)-Arginine CAS 74-79-3 Pharmaceutical
- Chinese Manufacturer 100% Safe Delivery CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene 2F-ADB 2.f.d.c.k
- High Quality and Low Price CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene Clonazo 4-C-E-C
- Factory Supply 99% CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene 5-CL-ADB 4CL-PVP
- High Return Rate 75% YieldCAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene J-W-H-018 U-48800
- Large Stock CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene CBD 5cl-ad-ba
- Warehouse Pick up High Purity CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene MD-MA 4-EFMC
- Door to Door Service with Discreet Package CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene EUTY G-W-H-018
- in Stock CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene ad-018 MMB-CHMINACA
- Warehouse Pick up Available CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene 4mm.c 5f-md-mb
- Excellence Factory Supply Local CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene apvp Di-buty-Lone
- Best Price Safe Delivery CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene 5amb ap.vp