|Function:||Parasite Drugs||Dosage Form:||Other||Animal Type:||Pets|
|Place of Origin:||Can Tho, Vietnam||Brand Name:||Fronil Spot|
SpecificationsThe treatment and prevention of infestations by fleas and ticks.
Fipronil…… ……………..……….…..…..…….10 % w/v
Non-aqueous vehicle qs………........................... .…….to 100 %
The treatment and prevention of infestations by fleas and ticks and as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis, where this has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon. The product controls infestations with Trichodectes canis biting lice on dogs.
Direction for Use:
Route of administration – By topical application to the skin.
* 0.7 ml per dog weighing over 2kg and up to 10kg bodyweight
* 1. 4 ml per dog weighing over 10kg and up to 20kg bodyweight
* 2.8 ml per dog weighing over 20kg and up to 40kg bodyweight
* 4 ml per dog weighing over 40kg and up to 60 kg Bodyweight
For dogs over 60kg use 5.4ml
Method of administration: Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Squeeze gently at one or two spots to empty its contents onto the skin.
Care should be taken to avoid excessive wetting of the hair with the product since this will cause a sticky appearance of hairs at the treatment spot. However, should this occur; it will disappear within 24 hours post application.
In the absence of safety studies, the minimum treatment interval is 4 weeks.
Storage: Stored in a cool dry dark place at a temperature below 25oC.
Vemedim , established in 1989, specialises in the production and trading of high quality veterinary medicines and other animal health care products for livestock, poultry and aquaculture production, formulated and manufactured to international standards.
Vemedim has established a strong position in international markets. Our products are marketed in 26 countries throughout Asia, the Middle East and South America, where they are highly regarded for their quality, safety and effectiveness.
Vemedim has a technical team of professionals and experts in fields such as veterinary medicine, animal husbandry, aquaculture, pharmacology and chemistry. They have been trained to the highest standards in hi-tech countries, and are dedicated to the formulation and marketing of health care products that are safe and effective for use in livestock, poultry and aquaculture production.
Our modern production lines employ advanced technology to ensure the quality of all our products. In June 2002, vemedim was certified to conform to WHO GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO 9001:2000 (International Quality management System). The warehousing system of Vemedim conforms to GSP (Good Storage Practices).
Vemedim presently produces a wide range of animal health care products. These include antibiotics, vitamins, premixes, digestive enzymes, probiotics, antiphlogistics, antiparasitics, metabolic enhancers, and environmental treatments for aquaculture, poultry an livestock farming. These are packaged in various sizes to meet the needs of farming scales ranging from industrial producers to small- scale farmers.
The laboratory of vemedim is well-equipped with modern instruments for testing raw ingredients and their formulation into quality products. It is staffed by highly skilled technicians with wide experience in testing the quality of raw ingredients and the finished products.
The laboratory of Vemedim is certified to conform to GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) and ISO/IEC 17025 (General Requirement for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories). Our lab has also been certified to use the VILAS stamp, which means that our test reports are accepted in 42 countries.
Vemedim is proud of its reputation as a supplier of high quality, safe and effective animal health care products, and we are committed to the development of new products and expanding our presence in international markets.
- VETERINARY MEDICINE IMPORT EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- ContactTrieu Phan
- AddressNo.7, 30/4 Street Xuan Khanh Ward
- Orni - Chlor
- Marbovitryl FD 5mg
- Nutritional Product For Poultry
- Cloprostenol - Veterinary Medicine
- Vime - ES Plus Multi Vitamin for Pets
- Kamoxin - Veterinary Medicine
- Kampico - Veterinary Medicine
- Pet - Amox Plus
- Vime - Frondog (Veterinary Medicine)
- Anti-parasite product for Pet Animal
- Vimectin pour on (Veterinary Medicine)
- Vime - Shampoo (Pets Medicine)
- Triclabendazole 5%
- Amprolium 96
- Albendazole 10%
- Marbovitryl 250
- L(+)-Arginine CAS 74-79-3 Pharmaceutical
- Chinese Manufacturer 100% Safe Delivery CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene 2F-ADB 2.f.d.c.k
- High Quality and Low Price CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene Clonazo 4-C-E-C
- Factory Supply 99% CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene 5-CL-ADB 4CL-PVP
- High Return Rate 75% YieldCAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene J-W-H-018 U-48800
- Large Stock CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene CBD 5cl-ad-ba
- Warehouse Pick up High Purity CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene MD-MA 4-EFMC
- Door to Door Service with Discreet Package CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene EUTY G-W-H-018
- in Stock CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene ad-018 MMB-CHMINACA
- Warehouse Pick up Available CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene 4mm.c 5f-md-mb
- Excellence Factory Supply Local CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene apvp Di-buty-Lone
- Best Price Safe Delivery CAS:705-60-2 1-Phenyl-2-nitropropene 5amb ap.vp