OEM service unisex tennis clothing,high quality clothing and wholesale badminton sets
1. About us
We are a professional garment company. our factory name is : OH YOUNG GARMENT LIMITED ,our alibaba web is : . We are mainly make customized knitting garment in good quality and competitive price.
The product we can supply is: t shirt, polo shirt, tank top, hoody, pants, infant clothes, sportswear, cap and so on.
Standard exported packing, one piece one poly bag, 50-100 piece to a carton .if you have any special requirement in packing, please let us know, we will do them as per your request.
The clothing fabric could selected according your request.
There are more than 100 colors to choose every style. Also as your request.
Delivery of samples are about 3-5days.
Delivery of bulk production is up to your order ,but Our lead time can meet your requirements for sure.
The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.
T/T:30% deposite upon approval of pp sample, remaining 70% before shipment or T/T ect.
Factory test report:
address:No.598 Dongtai Avenue, Nanchang, Jiangxi, China.