|Brand Name:||DLlqk||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||17-12|
Mens Letter Casual Floral Snapback Hats Applique Embroidey for Hiking Product introduction
The image shown hat for making cloth containing 30%Polyester 70%Cotton, the fabric color is black , the decoration is flower and embroidery, style is casual style. Chinstrap type is adjustable,the buckle is velcro closure, the peak is snapback, and the color is black, the fibic is 100% leather, the fibic decoration is snakeskin grain, the under peak is flat embroidery. Adult men and women can to wear.About this kind of hat maintenance and cleaning methods please reference tables of content. Suitable for various occasions, such as All kinds of outdoor activities, travel, outing, etc., but also suitable for the usual travel, both shade, but also a fashion single product.Product Information
|Hat type; Floral Hat||Hat Packing size:25 hat one plastic bag|
|Style: Casual||Gender: Unisex|
|Texture of material:30%Polyester 70%Cotton||Model: 17-12|
|Place of origin: China||Size: Adjustable|
|Color: Black||Popular element: Letter Flower|
|Texture of material||30%Polyester 70%Cotton|
|Hat size||One size|
Hats off, not misplacing, should put on the coat rack, or hook, above do not weight, to avoid aliasing distortion. Hat used to brush away the dirt, wash away the dirt on the sun drying for a while, and then wrap, placed in the hatbox, stored in ventilated, dry place, also in the storage box is built placed desiccant, to prevent damp.Cleaning method
Sludge adhering on the cap surface, grease, use a soft brush dipped in hot soapy water gently scrub, then rinse. In washing hat, looking for a hat of the same size cylinders or porcelain basin, the hat on top to wash, so as to avoid aliasing.
Workers will make the quality of products are the key to the quality of this kind of product is our company perennial production of a class of products, from the plant so far, we have 20 years of training, we have a professional production level and production capacity, can effectively solve the production of a variety of common problems.
First of all, for a product, the most important is the quality of a product is to determine the success and failure factors, and for us, we can guarantee that every hat after repeated screening, strictly, quality excellent, this is a professional manufacturer with the basic quality, in our company, the production of products have a rich The requirements before please make production experience, and high level.
Secondly, the products of the production, such as used in making hats of various accessories such as special requirements, in talks to make the annotation, such as the need to use special cloth, the embroidery with other requirements, the hat has special requirements. The hat color, we can according to customer needs to make the corresponding samples. In the customer satisfaction after put into production. The product packaging can also according to customer requirements change. Other basic requirements in order to make a clear explanation, we will according to the requirements to make customer satisfaction products. For customers, we Will try to meet. For the price of the product, the requirement and method of making different will have different prices, for every product we will give a reasonable price. The specific price need to be determined after discussions, before determining the production and need to 30% advance deposit, in the product after the completion of the production to pay the remaining 70%.Commerce Clause
|Minimue Order Quantity:||The conventional MOQ 2000 top, and the special fabric need to negotiate MOQ.|
|Payment Terms:||Pay 30% deposit, after the goods are ready to pay 70% of the rest of the money( 30% front T/T 70% T/T after)|
|Supply Ability:||Three hunderd thousand hat per month|
|Delivery Time:||According to the quantity|
|Packing:||Accordung to customer requirements, and use carton packing 25pc one plastic bag 300pc(12 plastic bag) one box(77cm*41cm*46cm) 100000 hat one container<|