How to use sublimation paper on custom flipflop ,below is sublimation printing process.
1. Get images from digital camera, memory card or scanner.
2. Print image with sublimation paper and sublimation ink
3. Stick the imaged paper facing down with the sublimation slipper surface by heat resistant tape.
4. Use the heat press machine to transfer the image onto sublimation slipper.
5. After transfer, tear off the image paper.
6. Enjoy your personal designed sublimation slipper! TypeST1A10SizeA4/A3Gram100gsmPacking(A4)100 pcs/Bag,20 Bags/BoxInk Release96%Box Size(A4)45*31*14.5cmDrying Time<2 minutesPallet SizeThickness135μmNet Weight12.47 KGSmoothness5(FS) 37(WS)Gross Weight13.07 KGInkWater-based Sublimation InkPrinting SurfaceSmooth (Not rough surface)Application: Be used with Apparel. Ceramic,Glass,Tiles.Metal.Wear,Banners,Mugs,Bags,Stones,Fashion,Decor,T-shrit,Trade Show Exhibits etc !CommodityGarms Size:A4/A3. Packing for A4 Roll sizeInkjet light transfer paper15050sheet/pack, 40pack/ctn16''*30mInkjet dark transfer paper30050sheet/pack, 36pack/ctn16''*30mSelf-wedding laser dark transfer paper50 sheet/pack, 40pack/ctn（20packA+20packB）Laser light transer paper150100sheet/pack, 24pack/ctnLaser dark transer paper300100sheet/pack, 16pack/ctn
The usage of sublimation printing can be divided into two type by its materials
Soft material: basically the sublimation paper are used on white or light color fabric. Like 100% polyester, T/C fabric with cotton less than 40% and Nylon. Those kind of fabric can be used for T-shirt, shoes, socks, curtains, sofa,umbrella,carpets,banner and flags, etc.
Hard material: mainly are arts and crafts with special coating, like mugs, plates, metal, wood, key chains, phone case, photo frames and tiles.