YS series Piston DWT is a high accuracy high reproducibility and high reliability of the standard pressure measuring instruments based on Pascal's law and the principle of hydrostatic equilibrium produced. Mainly used for measuring room, laboratory and production as part of scientific experiments, or use a reference pressure.
Features of Standard universal piston dead weight testing device
1. Compliance with JJG59-2007 “Dead Weight Tester”, JJG99-2006 "Weights" national verification procedures.
2. The piston and cylinder consist of high strength, low alloy steel, high hardness and temperature coefficient of linear expansion, tungsten carbide and other materials, thermal expansion coefficient, little deformation, thus ensuring periodic rate of change of the effective area of the piston is small so as to ensure dead weight tester has high sensitivity.
3. The piston and cylinder grinding by Seiko, the roundness error and the gap is extremely small, the working medium using low viscosity sebacic acid ester, which greatly improves the duration of piston rotation, there is a corresponding decrease in the rate of decline of the piston, to improve pistons discrimination.
4. For the need for verification work, the effective area of the piston is relatively small, so the total mass of weight relatively light , saving labor intensity.
5. Use pallets loaded directly, avoid the additional vertical force, reducing the weight center of gravity, reducing the weight side corresponding additional error. Rotation of the piston is more stable.
6. The working piston use displacement sensor monitoring, sensitive, smart, accurate. Weight has been corrected pressure deformation coefficient and the local acceleration of gravity.