- R2H28A - Aruba 500 Series Wireless Access Points Aruba AP-505 (RW) Dual Radio 2x2:2 802.11ax Internal Antennas Unified Campus AP
- HPE JW811A - Aruba Access Point Aruba IAP-315 (RW) Instant 2x/4x 11ac AP
- HPE JW633A - Aruba 7000 Series Controllers Aruba 7005 (RW) 4-port 10/100/1000BASE-T 16 AP and 1K Client Controller
- JW047A - HPE WLAN Accessories AP-220-MNT-W1W Mt Basic White Kit
- HPE JW797A - Aruba 300 Series Access Points Aruba AP-315 802.11n/ac 2x2:2/4x4:4 MU-MIMO Dual Radio Integrated Antenna AP
- HPE JW186A - Aruba 300 Series Access Points Aruba AP-325 802.11n/ac 4x4:4 MU-MIMO Dual Radio Integrated Antenna AP
|Brand Name:||Sunhans 2.4g 2.5w wifi amplifier/booster||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||0305SH100024|
unit size: 22x14x5
Brand Name :Sunhans
Model Number :SH-2500
SKU : 0305SH100024
Supported Standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Frequency Range: 2400~2500MHz
Connector Type: SMA Receptacle(50Ω)
Input Power: 0~20dBm
Transmit Gain: 13-16dB
Output Power: 2500mW(34dBm)
Receiver Gain: ≤13dB
Power Adapter: 12V/2A DC,100~240V AC
Product Weight: 150g
Package Weight: 400g
Booster Size: 7.5*4.9*1.7cm
Package Size: 21*13.5*5cm
Full power, easy installation and operation;
Strengthen radio signal to Increase the effective range and coverage area for Wi-Fi communication;
Save wiring costs, easily build a wireless infrastructure for home or business use;
Make broadband wireless application in possible coverage.
Sunhans 2500mW 2.4G Signal Booster
External High Gain Antenna 6dBi
20cm RG316 Cable with SMA connectors
100-240V AC Power Supply output 12V2A DC (Euro-plug,US-plug or other power supply adapter, you can choose)
English User Manual
Package Weight:0.700kg (1.54lb.)
Package Size:10cm x 20cm x 10cm (3.94in x 7.87in x 3.94in)
We can ship out the goods by DHL, UPS, FedEx, EMS, Aramex, China post, HK post and etc., you can choose a suitable shipping way.
Lead time: 20~30 working days
One stop service
OEM & ODM are welcome
1. If still no signal receipt after activated booster, please check whether outdoor antenna point to signal tower, orthe place you install outdoor antenna have strong signal, it need be 3bar signal or more. 2. If can not call out, please adjust the direction of outdoor antenna. 3. If strength is not steady, please check whether outdoor and indoor antennas are too close. Please ensure the outdoor and indoor antenna have max distance, with a wall between and not in a same horizontal line.
1. Install outdoor antenna at the place where has good signal, as high as possible. Fix it very well. 2. Connect outdoor antenna to "BTS" Port on the Booster through cable. 3. Connect indoor antenna(s) to "User" or "Mobile" Port on the Booster directly or through cable.also. 4. Plug Power Adaptor into AC power socket and finish installation.
1. About Us
Sunhans Technology Limited was founded in 2002. After years of unremitting struggle, we have developed into a Hi-tech company with full capacity of Research & Development (R&D), production, sale, system assembly and after-sales service. In 2013, we built a new company "Shenzhen Sanwokoy Technology Co., Ltd. ". Our company has set up a R&D department and a production base in Shenzhen. Having been in cooperation with a lot of enterprises, we have established several aftersales service stations in China. We always take "to make people as the center, to be outstanding" as our principle,and take "to create exquisite security products, lead industry tide" as our aim.We try hard to make higher quality products. We pay attention to the tasty design. We always insist on the "customer paramount, trustworthy service" aim, concentrate on Research & Development, and provide OEM/ODM products for large-scale customers, in order to capture the market by quality, win customers by trustworthiness and create a future by technology.
1.What are cell phone signal boosters?
Cellphone Signal boosters are devices that can help cell phone users improve their coverage in areas where they do not get a good signal. For example, signal boosters can be placed in homes or cars to provide increased signal strength for cell phones, which may let the user complete a call in areas where they previously couldn’t. When these devices are properly installed, they can help consumers, wireless service providers, and public safety first responders by extending cell phone coverage to areas that would otherwise have weak signals such as tunnels, subways, inside buildings, and in rural areas.
2.Who needs a cellular phone signal booster?
If you are tired of being part of the 72%+ of wireless phone users having trouble maintaining cell phone signal strength inside a home, you need a cellular phone signal booster. In order to improve the wireless service, the cell phone signal needs to be amplified. Sunhans has a line of sunhans products for the Home that boosts indoor cell phone signal. You won’t have to go outside or to a window to use your cell phone again.
3.What is a basic wireless signal booster system and how do I know if it will work for me?
A basic system includes an outside antenna to collect the signal from the cell tower, a signal booster to boost the signal, an inside antenna to broadcast the improved signal over the inside of the building or vehicle and cabling to connect the three parts together. A wireless signal booster system will work for you if you can make a cell phone call from where-ever you might put the outside antenna. If you can make a call from outside of your vehicle or from the roof of your house or building, the signal is probably strong enough for the system to help you.
4.Is a cell phone signal booster the same as a wireless router; will it help my WiFi signal?
Sunhans will not help your WiFi service. Sunhans products are designed to work with mobile phones and devices. The WiFi in your home uses a different frequency: WiFi signal Booster.
5.Can using a cellular phone signal booster improve the battery life of my wireless phone?
Yes! Because Sunhans boosts the signal, the phone will consume less power to capture the cell phone signal, thus conserving the battery of the phone -- enabling you to talk longer.
6.What is the advantage of Sunhans booster?
New ideas, imported chip, high cost performance Unique design,smaller and convenient Home-used, security, power saving, easy to install
7.How does Sunhans work?
Once installed, Sunhans captures the stronger cell phone signal from the outside wireless network and amplifies the signal inside, thus improving your wireless coverage. It’s that simple.
8.Can I install a Sunhans myself?
We have designed Sunhans for easy setup. We have included instructions for each product both in the product package and on our website.
9.Where should I put my Sunhans base unit to get the best coverage?
Where you need coverage the most. The base unit is the component that amplifies the signal inside. For products that use an omni-directional indoor antenna, the coverage is improved in a circular manner from the indoor antenna. The farther you are away from the antenna, the weaker the signal. The base and indoor antenna could be placed in the family room, the basement, a bedroom or a central location.
10.Where is the best place to put my Sunhans external antenna?
The external antenna should be placed at the highest point in your house in order to “catch” the signal as it goes by. This could be in the attic or on the roof. We advise against putting the external antenna too close to the base unit. The external antenna should have at least 15 feet of vertical separation from the base unit.
11.Do Sunhans products have a warranty?
Yes, Sunhans products are covered by a one-year manufacturer warranty covering parts and labor
Company: Shenzhen Sanwokoy Technology Co., Ltd.
Add: Longjing Industrial Area D# 8th Floor, Bulong Road 335#, Longgang District,Shen Zhen, China
Welcome to send us messages by Mail or Trademanager to learn more details, we will answer you within 24 hours (weekend excluded).
- Sunhans Technology Limited Company
- ContactElena Yao
- AddressRoom 310, 3th Floor East, Building 1, Xintianxia Industrial City, No. 2 Beier Road, Bantian,Longgang District Shenzhen,Guangdong
|2.4g/5.8g wifi booster||Multi-band Mobile Repeater||signal-band mobile signal repeaters||4G CPE Router|
|Portable mi-ni wifi Router|
- HPE JX945A - Aruba Access Point Aruba IAP-305 (RW) Instant 2x/3x 11ac AP
- HPE JX952A - Aruba 200 Series Access Points Aruba AP-207 802.11n/ac 2x2:2 Dual Radio Integrated Antenna AP
- AC6805 Huawei Wireless Access Controllers mainframe (12*GE ports, 12*10GE SFP+ ports, 2*40GE QSFP+ ports, no power)
- AC6605-26-PWR-16AP 2357916 Huawei AC6005 Wireless Controller Bundle(Including AC6605-26-PWR,Resource License 16AP)
- AC6005-8-8AP Huawei AC6005 Wireless Controller Bundle(Including AC6005-8,Resource License 8AP,AC 110/220V)
- AC6003-8-8AP Huawei Wireless Access Controllers
- AIR-CT3504-K9 Cisco WLAN Controller Cisco 3504 Wireless Controller
- Cisco 5500 Controller AIR-CT5520-K9 Cisco 5520 Series Wireless Controller
- Cisco 5500 Controller AIR-CT5508-50-K9 5508 Series Controller for up to 50 APs
- AIR-CT5508-25-K9 Cisco 5500 Series Wireless Controller for up to 25 APs
- AIR-CT5508-100-K9 Cisco 5500 Series Wireless Controller Cisco 5500 Controller for up to 100 APs
- AIR-CT2504-15-K9 Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controller 2504 Wireless Controller with 15 AP Licenses for Cisco 2500
- Cisco 2500 Controller AIR-CT2504-50-K9 2504 Wireless Controller with 50 AP Licenses
- AIR-CT2504-25-K9 Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controller Wireless Controller with 25 AP Licenses
- AIR-CT2504-25-K9 Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controller Wireless Controller with 25 AP Licenses
- AIR-CT2504-5-K9 Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controller 2504 Wireless Controller with 5 AP Licenses
- Cisco 1550 Access Point AIR-CAP1552E-A-K9 802.11N Outdoor Mesh Access Point, Ext. Ant., A Reg. Domain
- AIR-CAP3702I-H-K9 Cisco Aironet 3700 Series Wireless Access Point Control base Internal antennas modular architecture
- AIR-CAP1702I-E-K9 Cisco Aironet 1700 Series Access Points Int Ant 3x3 MIMO
- AIR-CAP2702I-H-K9 Cisco Aironet 2700 Series Wireless Access point 3*4 MIMO technology Internal antennas
- Cisco AIR-AP1832I-H-K9 , 802.11a/g/n/ac Wave 2, Controller based, 3 x 3 MU-MIMO, 1.733Gbps thoughput, Dual-band
- AIR-AP2802I-H-K9 Cisco 2800 Access Point AIR-AP2802I-H-K9 Dual-band, controller-based
- AIR-AP3802I-E-K9 Cisco Aironet 3802i Access Point 802.11ac Wave 2 AP w/CleanAir, 4x43, Mod, Internal Antenna
- HPE JX936A - Aruba 300 Series Access Points Aruba AP-305 802.11n/ac 2x2:2/3x3:3 MU-MIMO Dual Radio Integrated Antenna AP
- 3g modem with ethernet port
- ble beacon
- ble beacon bluetooth
- ble sensors
- ble temperature sensor
- bluetooth accelerometer beacon
- bluetooth accelerometer sensor
- bluetooth beacon
- bluetooth beacon long range
- bluetooth beacon module
- bluetooth dongle
- bluetooth dongle for android
- bluetooth ibeacon module
- bluetooth signal booster
- bulk sms sender
- bulk sms software