|Brand Name:||silat||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||Siped ®AH-8|
|Appearance:||Transparent solution||Grade Standard:||Reagent Grade|
Siped®AH-8 is a solution of acetyl hexapeptide-8. Siped®AH-8 reduces the depth of the wrinkles caused by the contraction of the muscles of facial expression, especially in the forehead and around the eyes. Siped®AH-8 is a safer, cheaper, and milder alternative to Botulinum Toxin.
INCI P Glycerin - Water (Aqua) - Butylene Glycol - Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
Properties and benefits
Siped®AH-8 reduces the depth of the wrinkles caused by the contraction of the muscles of facial expression, especially in the forehead and around the eyes. Siped®AH-8 is a safer, cheaper, and milder alternative to Botulinum Toxin; and the formulation containing 8% Siped®AH-8 is effective in 30 days.
Muscles are contracted when they receive neurotransmitter that travels within a vesicle. The SNARE (SNAp REceptor) complex is essential for this neurotransmitter release at the synapsis. It is a ternary complex formed by the proteins VAMP, Syntaxin and SNAP-25. This complex is like a cellular hook which captures vesicles and fuses them with the membrane for the release of neurotransmitter.
Siped®AH-8 is a mimic of the N-terminal end of SNAP-25 which competes with SNAP-25 for a position in the SNARE complex, thereby modulating its formation. If the SNARE complex is slightly destabilized, the vesicle cannot dock and release neurotransmitters efficiently and therefore muscle contraction is attenuated, preventing the formation of lines and wrinkles.
Care of skin with expression wrinkles, especially for the forehead and around the eyes
1 incorporated in cosmetic formulations at room temperature.
2 can be compatible with carbomer
- Guangzhou silat Biochemicals Company
|basic skin care||hair care|
- Silicone Antifoam Emulsion --SILWAY140
- Oil removal resin
- Acetic acid adsorption resin
- Methylated seed oil -- SILWAY MSO
- spray adjuvant -- SILWAY248
- Plantain flavonoid extract resin
- Artemisia argyi pigment extraction resin
- Lindera aggregata leaves Flavonoid extract resin
- alsophila spinulosa Total flavonoid extraction resin
- Portulaca flavonoid extract resin
- Saikosaponin separation and purification resin
- Rhizoma anemarrhenae total saponins adsorption resin
- Aloin extraction and purification resin
- CAS137350-66-4 ThioGlo1
- CAS14188-81-9 Isotonitazene
- CAS40064-34-4 4,4-Piperidinediol hydrochloride
- CAS 288573-56-8 tert-butyl 4-(4-fluoroanilino)piperidine-1-carboxylate
- CAS125541-22-2 tert-Butyl 4-anilinopiperidine-1-carboxylate
- CAS 1451-82-7 2-Bromo-4'-methylpropiophenone
- CAS5413-05-8 Ethyl 3-oxo-4-phenylbutanoate
- Bitter gourd flavones separation and purification resin
- Macroporous adsorption resin for separation and purification of peanut shell polyphenols