- Coefficient Of Friction Tester Tribological Test
- Gas Transmission Rate Tester Gas Permeability Tester Vacuum Differential Pressure Method
- Coefficient Of Friction Tester Friction Test Plastic Film Manufacturer
- Gas Permeability Tester Polyvinyl Chloride Sheet
- Pharma Package Water Vapor Permeation Rate Tester Polyethylene Pouch
- Heal Seal Tester Flexible Package Food Packages
|Brand Name:||Systester||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||TSL-1001|
|Power:||Electronic||Usage:||Auto Testing Machine|
Fumigation free wooden case
Applies to plastic films, sheets, rubber, laminated films, extrusion films, foils, paper, medical patches, release paper, non-woven fabrics etc testing of various items, such as tensile, break force, elastic modulus, elongation, seal strength, T-style peeling strength, 90 peeling strength, 180 peeling strength, widely used in food & pharmaceutical industries, quality inspection departments as well as research and development institutions.
1: 3 patents and 2 counts of software copyright registration.
2: Bilingually controlled by computer and embedded system.
3: Highly accurate load cell, Bi-direction test.
4: High performance servo drive(Made in Japan).
5: Test speed can be preset freely through software.
6: Selectable load cell: 50N, 100N, 250N, 500N, 1000N.
7: Silence running,<25db@1000.
8: ISO, ASTM standards test available and non-standard test available.
9: Electronic limit, computer preset, non-mechanical limit.
10: Overload protection, less power consumption.
11: DB9 RS232 communication port .
12: Tensilyst workstation support.
13: Tensile, break force, elastic modulus, seal strength, 90 peeling strength, 180 peeling strength test available.
14: Historical data traceable, system log.
15: 5 degrees user management.
16: Group test, auto multiple curves display, auto statistic calculation.
17: DSM system is optional(Laboratory Management Information System), easy to manage test data.
|Load range||50N, 100N, 250N, 500N, 1000N, 2.5kN.(Customization available)|
|Max travel distance||1200mm.|
|Test speed||0.01mm/min – 1000mm/min.|
|Sample width||55mm. (optional)|
|Sample thickness||5mm. (optional)|
|Power supply||AC 220V 50Hz.(optional)|
|Dimension||380mm(L) X 450mm(B) X 1309mm(H)|
what we can provide
Packages & Logistics
SYSTESTER is an experienced manufacturer of flexible packaing test instruments and have over 20 years experience and accumulation of technology, we mainly focus on food and pharmaceutical packaging test industries and gas separation membranes testing.
- Systester Instruments Co., Ltd
- Automatic Tensile Tester Universal Testing Equipment 90 Degree Peeling
- Water Vapor Permeability Tester Humidity Sensor Detection Method
- Gas Permeability Tester Differental Pressure Method High Precision
- Vacuum Leakage Test Equipment Non-destructive Test Plastic Packages
- Free Falling Dart Impact Tester Impacting Test Pharma Aluminum Film
- Water Vapor Permeability Tester Manufacturer Plastic Membrane
- Coefficient Of Friction Tester Friction Test Plastic Film
- Gas Permeability Tester BOPP PET film
- Water Vapor Permeation Rate Tester BOPP, CPP and PET Films
- Gas Permeability Tester Differental Pressure Method Manufacturer
- Vacuum Leakage Test Equipment Non-destructive Test
- Free Falling Dart Impact Tester Impacting Test Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Heal Seal Tester Heat Sealing Test Machine
- Water Vapor Transmission Rate Tester Plastic Film Permeation Test
- Vacuum Leakage Test Equipment Non-destructive Test Package Testing
- Gas Permeability Tester Differental Pressure Method Factory
- Water Vapor Permeation Rate Tester BOPP, CPP and PET Material
- Coefficient Of Friction Tester Friction Testing Plastic Film
- Water Vapor Permeability Tester Factory Plastic Membrane
- O2, N2, CO2 Gas Permeability Tester / Auto Testing Machine
- Packaging Water Vapor Permeability Analyzer Tester With Multiple Test Modes
- Plastic Film Heal Gradient Tester / Packaging Film Heat Sealer
- Aluminum Foil Composite Films Thickness Tester With Touch Screen
- 100 mm/min Coefficient Of Friction Tester Friction Testing For Plastic Film