Walsn Flame Detection System [FS-100 & FDS-600 & FSE-100]
Walsn Flame Detection System is an essential detection system for coal fuel, gas, and oil Furnace Safeguard Supervisory System, which widely applies to power plants, steel and cements factories, chemical industries, and associated fields. Walsn Flame Detection System carries out real-time detection based on the physical property of flame. Once the flame status is abnormal or the flame is off, the signal will be given as a fault alarm or the logical judgment condition of FSSS to suspend fuel supply and avoid accumulating the combustible materials in the burner or pipe and prevent the burner from explosion.
1) Able to store 8 sets of documents, applicable to various load, fuel and combustion technologies
2) PTFE insulation material is added to improve parameters of the equipment's heat resistance and extend the working life
3) Integrated and compact design – easy to locate and install
4) Our professional installation service team will be shoulder to shoulder with you through the entire process.
5) Remote online tuning and parameters setting.
1) Electric power, petrochemical, metallurgy, cement industry
2) Pulverized coal boiler, fluidized bed boiler, kiln and furnace
3) The gas/coke oven gas/blast furnace gas, light oil, heavy oil and coal
Coal burning process: the pulverized coal has been oxidized inside the furnace via the high-temperature of the oxygen. This process mainly occurs at the bottom of the burner; Even if flame is not a significant size,a high frequency of flicker will provide an optimal detection of flame.
Walsn Flame Detection System collects and enlarges the flame signal, estimates that whether the flame exists or not via a series of calculations. The system outputs different flame quality information regarding each burner in the real time.
- Walsn Enterprises Ltd