Slide Card, Double Blister Card, PP Hanger Card, Paper Card
Measuring & Layout Tools:
Including Levels, Chalk Lines, Tape Measures, Rulers & Squares, Precision Measuring Tools, Measuring Wheels
A tape measure or measuring tape is a flexible ruler and used to measure distance. It consists of a ribbon of cloth, plastic, fibre glass, or metal strip. Sizes are 3m, 5m, 7.5m, 10m.
China leading manufacturer & exporter of hand tools, garden tools & agriculture tools, main products include industrial hand tools, garden hand tools, such as hammers, pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc
We can also customize the design according to your size. If you want to know more product information, you can click here.
- Hebei Sinotools Industrial Co.,Ltd.
- ContactGrace Zhao
- Address20-th Floor, Gelan Business Building, 256 Xisan Zhuang Street Xinhua District Shijiazhuang,Hebei
- How to remove the oil on the wooden handle of the hammer?
- Types and use scope of threaded socket joints
- How to improve the wear resistance of hammer head?
- Ten key points of safe operation of steel bar sleeve wire rolling machine
- Usage and maintenance of screwdriver
- What are the types of screwdrivers and their functions?
- How to use the caulking gun?
- How to use hand tools correctly?
- How to buy power tools?
- How are Garden Tools Classified?
- What is the history of agriculture hand tools and garden hand tools?
- The introduce a kind of agriculture hand tools
- Do You Know The Grease Gun?
- Hand tools also need to be used safely(on)
- Hand tools also need to be used safely(middle)
- Agriculture Hand Tools
- About The Use And Maintenance Of Power Tools
- Hand tools also need to be used safely (down)
- How Many Power Tools are Good for Home Decoration?
- What is the Working Principle of Impact Drill, Electric Drill And Electric Hammer?
- Commonly Used Wrench Tools
- Development Trend Of Garden Tools From Three Global Consumer Markets
- Summary of Fogging Causes and Anti-Fogging Skills of Goggles (Part 1)
- Summary of Fogging Causes and Anti-Fogging Skills of Goggles (Part 2)