|Brand Name:||EASTMAN||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||EC001|
|Application:||PVC Industry, Adhesive, Coating, Diluent, Solvent||Purity:||more than 99%||EINECS No.:||229-934-9|
|Other Names:||2,2,4-trimethylpentane-1,3-diyl bis(2-methylpropanoate); Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate||CAS No.:||6846-50-0||Appearance:||No Color, Transparent Liquid|
|Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade|
CAS No. 6846-50-0
PVAc water based adhesives
PVC plastisol sealant
VAE water based adhesives
Eastman TXIB™ Formulation Additive is the lowest viscosity (9 cps) additive available to the
flexible PVC industry. Eastman TXIB™ Formulation Additive is completely compatible with PVC in
all proportions and is usually blended with general-purpose plasticizers such as DOP or DOTP.
The unique low viscosity makes this material particularly suitable for PVC plastisols and often
allows adding additional fillers to the plastisol, resulting in a cost savings. Eastman TXIB™
Formulation Additive has efficiency generally equal to DOP, which makes substitution in a vinyl
formulation very easy. It imparts a dry surface to the vinyl, excellent resistance to staining,
and physical properties equivalent to DOP. Eastman TXIB™ Formulation Additive is also used in
inks, coatings, urethane elastomers, and nail polish lacquers.
The chemical substances for this product are listed as Inert Ingredients Permitted for Use in
Nonfood Use Pesticide Products under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act
(FIFRA). For details on specific permissions.
Refractive Index @ 25°C
Specific Gravity @ 20°C/20°C
Surface Tension @ 25°C
Evaporation Rate @ 100°C
Flash Point Setaflash Closed Cup
Vapor Pressure @ 20°C
Viscosity @ 25°C
Wt/Vol @ 20°C
Typical Value, Units
0.674 (g/1000 cm2)/h
<0.0112 torr (<1.5 Pa)
9 cP (9 mPa·s)
7.86 lb/gal (0.94 kg/L)
TSCA (US Toxic Substances Control Act): This product is listed on the TSCA inventory.
Any impurities present in this product are exempt from listing.
DSL (Canadian Domestic Substances List) and CEPA (Canadian Environmental
Protection Act): This product is listed on the DSL. Any impurities present in this product are
exempt from listing.
AICS / NICNAS (Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances and National Industrial
Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme): This product is listed on AICS or
otherwise complies with NICNAS.
MITI (Japanese Handbook of Existing and New Chemical Substances): This product is
listed in the Handbook or has been approved in Japan by new substance notification.
ECL (Korean Toxic Substances Control Act): This product is listed on the Korean
inventory or otherwise complies with the Korean Toxic Substances Control Act.KE-24877
Philippines Inventory (PICCS): This product is listed on the Philippine Inventory or
otherwise complies with PICCS.
Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances in China: All components of this product are
listed on the Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances in China (IECSC).
- ECHAIN (SHANGHAI) CHEMICAL CO., LTD
- ContactANDY LIU
- Anhydrous hydrochloride acid gas Hydrogen Chloride hcl gas
- Silicone Spray Adjuvant - Silway 246D
- Silicone Antifoam Emulsion - Silway 140
- kunlun brand paraffin wax
- Pain Relieving CAS 62/ 44*2 Pharmaceutical Chemical
- Aqueous Emulsion of Polydimethylsiloxane - Silway 5260 with very small particle size 90-800
- Silicone Antifoam Emulsion - Silway 140 excellent form control ability
- Methylated Seed Oil - Silway MSO excellent anti-drifting
- Germany JENA EA5000 septum 17mm part number:402-889.557
- Superabsorbent for Agriculture
- Nonionic Flocculants for Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Friction Reducer
- Cationic Flocculants for Municipal Wastewater Treatment
- Sugar Making
- Anionic Flocculants for Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- New Research Chemical 5F to Replace 5c'l for USA
- Electronic grade Hydrogen Chloride hcl gas for Export