- Uv Aging Test Chamber for sterilization,Uv Test Machine,UV Laboratory Equipment
- UV Mask Sterilizer Oven conveyor
- Uv Sterilizer Conveyor Tunnel Germicidal machine Disinfection cabinet for masks
- N95 Mask Medical UV Sterilization Mechanical Equipment sterilizer machine disinfectant tunnel
- Full Automatic High Speed Mask Making Medical Machine
- Full Automatic Folding N95 Face Mask Making Machine
|Brand Name:||Grande||Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China||Model Number:||GSST|
Strong Wooden Case
GSRH Cyclic Salt Fog Corrosion Testers
Cyclic Salt Fog Corrosion Test Chamber
Cyclic Corrosion Testers
Cyclic corrosion testing provides the best possible laboratory simulation of natural atmospheric corrosion. Research indicates that cyclic corrosion testing results are similar to outdoor environments in resulting structure, morphology, and relative corrosion rates.
GSRH cyclic corrosion chambers can perform traditional salt spray, Prohesion, and most cyclic automotive tests. They feature fully-adjustable relative humidity and precise control over ramp times. An optional shower function is also available. GSRH chambers are available in different sizes to fulfill a wide range of testing requirements.
GSRH cyclic corrosion testers are the simplest, most reliable, and easiest to use RH-controlled corrosion chambers available.
Cyclic Corrosion Testing
The GSRH Cyclic Salt Fog Corrosion Testers represents a true breakthrough in the price-performance ratio of corrosion testers with RH control. It can perform most major automotive corrosion test standards, such as GMW 14872, SAE J2334, and many others from Ford, ISO, GB/T, VW, Volvo, Chrysler, Renault, etc.The tester has all the features and advantages of the model GSST, but also adds full variable humidity control through the use of an innovative air pre-conditioner. Additionally, the GSRH model includes an optional Shower Function.Spray droplets are much bigger, flow rates are much higher, and shower times are much shorter than the atomized mist in the Salt Fog Function. The GCRH tester features an advanced cleaning feature for spray nozzles that prevents the clogging frequently found in competitive chambers.Within one G-Fog GCRH chamber, it is possible to cycle through a series of the most significant corrosion environments. Even extremely complex test cycles can easily be programmed with the controller. See Standards Met by Testers or visit our standards page for a detailed list of test methods met by the GSRH chamber.
Models (also see Features Tab)·
GSRH-600: conventional salt fog and Prohesion tests, humidity control, shower module, 640 liter chamber volume·
GSRH-1100: conventional salt fog and Prohesion tests, humidity control, shower module, 1103 liter chamber volume
RH and Shower Functions
The GSRH can ramp to and maintain a defined RH value and temperature through the use of an air pre-conditioner, a blower module, and special atomizing humidification nozzles.DI water is required for proper operation.
The Shower Function in the GSRH is used for some automotive test specifications. A user-adjustable volume of solution is uniformly sprayed onto specimens through specially positioned spray nozzles.The Shower Function offers the following advantages:
· Nozzles are mounted to a spray bar, which can be easily removed when using the Fog Function
· Spray droplets are much bigger, flow rates are much higher, and shower times are much shorter than the atomized solution mist in the Fog Function
· Shower on/off times can be directly programmed to allow for excellent control of corrosion rates
Precise Control of Fog Dispersion
The GSRH cyclic corrosion chamber has superior fog dispersion compared to conventional systems, which cannot vary volume and distance independently. A variable speed peristaltic pump controls the amount of corrosive solution delivered to the fog atomizer, while the air pressure regulator controls the distance of the “throw.” Note that purified water is required for proper operation of corrosion testers.
Internal Solution Reservoir
Space utilization is maximized and maintenance is minimized with the G-Fog tester's internal solution reservoir. The 120 liter reservoir has enough capacity for running most tests for 30 days or more. The reservoir has an integral particulate filter and a built-in alarm to alert the operator when the solution is low.
GSRH testers can change temperatures exceptionally fast because of their unique internal chamber heater and their high volume cooling/dry-off blower. An additional air heater allows very low humidity dry-off exposures. Conventional chambers with water jackets cannot cycle rapidly because of the thermal mass of the water, nor can they produce low humidity.
The GSRH tester’s chamber temperature and RH sensors should be calibrated by the user every six months to ensure accurate and consistent results.
Calibrating the temperature and RH sensors takes only a few minutes. It requires simple tools, a calibrated reference thermometer, and an insulated container.
Easy Programming and Sample Mounting
Test conditions, time, and temperature are controlled by a built-in microprocessor. A remarkably simple user interface allows for easy programming and operation. The operator can quickly create new cycles, or run any of the programmed cycles. The controller includes complete self-diagnostics, including warning messages, routine service reminders, and safety shut down.
Model GSRH units come equipped with a viewing window in the side of the lid and an internal light to allow easy monitoring of the test conditions.GSRH testers have a low belt line and an easy-opening lid for easy sample mounting.
The 600 model has a capacity of 160 test panels of 75 x 150 mm in size. The 1100 model has a capacity of 240 test panels.
GSRH cyclic corrosion testers offer state of the art corrosion testing technology, reliability, ease of operation, and easy maintenance – all at a remarkably affordable price.
Standard test panel racks are available to accommodate flat specimens, such as Panel standard substrates. Racks can support up to 113 kg (250 pounds) each, and are slotted at 15 degrees from vertical. The 600 liter model can accommodate up to 160 specimens, 75 x 150 mm (3 x 6 in) in size, through 8 racks. The 1100 liter model can hold up to 240 specimens, using 10 racks.
Odd shaped parts (e.g. large, three-dimensional specimens) can be mounted on special 20 mm hanging rods.
For extremely large or heavy three-dimensional objects (such as metal wheel rims, engine parts, etc.), a rack-level or diffusion-level grate kit may be used. The G-Fog tester’s sturdy construction can support a well-distributed total load of up to 544 kg (1200 pounds), ensuring compatibility with even the heaviest of automotive and other components.
See our Specimen Mounting, or inquire about the following common part numbers:
Test Panel Holder Kit for 600 L Chambers, set of 8
Test Panel Holder Kit for 1100 L Chambers, set of 10
Hanging Rod Kit for 600 L Chambers, 20 mm (3/4 in), set of 6
Hanging Rod Kit for 1100 L Chambers, 20 mm (3/4 in) , set of 8
Specimen Mounting Grate for 600 L Chambers, Rack Level
Specimen Mounting Grate for 1100 L Chambers, Rack Level
GSRH Corrosion Coupon Rack Kit
- Automatic Test Equipment Limited
|Battery Test||Chillers||Environmental Test Chambers||Formaldehyde and VOC Emission Test Chamber|
|Industrial ovens||Materials Testing Industry||Mechanical Tester||Other Equipments|
|Ultra Cold Storage Freezers||Ungrouped||Vibration & Shock Test Equipmnets|
- Universal Testing Machine Electronic Product Drop Tester
- UV Disinfection Cabinet UV Sterilizer Conveyor Masks Sterilization Machine
- Battery Electronic Lab Climatic High Altitude Low Pressure Environment Simulation Temperature Test Chamber
- Climatic IP Rain Spray Chamber Waterproof Test Equipment
- Walk in Climatic Test Chamber Programmable Temperature And Humidity Chamber
- Environmental Salt Fog Spray Corrosion Test Chamber And Test Machine
- Industrial Microwave Dryers High Temperature Drying Chamber Hot Air Dryer Oven
- -86 Degree Ultra Low Temperature Freezer
- Programmable Temperature Cycle Battery Testing Chamber Shock Thermal Impact Test Chamber
- Vibration Test Machine High Precision Vibration System
- Acceleration Shock Tester/Mechanical Impact Test Equipment
- universal tensile machine hydraulic test bench fabric
- Laboratory Automatic High Low Temperature Liquid Thermal shock test chamber
- Programmable Environmental High and Low Temperature Cycling Stability Climatic Test Chamber
- High Precision Temperature Liquid Thermal Shock Test Chamber for Lab
- CE Certified Laboratory Medical Deep Freezer Cold Storage Chamber
- Industrial Ultra Low Temp Freezer Deep Refrigerator For Special Food
- Biological Cryogenic Storage Freezer Ultra Low Temperature Test Chamber
- Industrial Low Temperature Test Machine Lab Equipment Ultra Freezer China Manufacturer
- Upright Stainless Steel Freezer Refrigerator for Lab Equipment
- Mini Freezer Standing Upright Freezer Food Storage Machine
- Hot Sale Stainless Steel Industrial Vertical Deep Freezer Mini
- Industrial Freezer Upright Refrigerator Stainless Steel Deep Freezer
- Commercial Stainless Steel Low Temperature Refrigerator Ultra Freezer
- abrasion resistance tester
- abrasion tester
- adsl tester
- alternator test bench
- alternator test stand
- alternator testing equipment
- bacteria meter
- balancing machine
- brinell hardness tester
- cable flex test equipment
- cable tension meter
- cable tester
- cable testing equipment
- cable wire test equipment
- carbon analyzers
- carbon black tester