SEPLITE® Catalyst resin is a kind of polymeric solid acid catalyst
- USD $1 - $5 / Liter |Get Latest Price
- 200 Liter / Liters
- 30000 Ton / Tons per Month
- Shanghai, Tianjin, Shenzhen, Qingdao
- T/T L/C D/P D/A MoneyGram Credit Card PayPal Other Cash Escrow
- SEPLITE® Enzyme Carrier is a kind of Resin beads for Enzyme immobilization
- Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis Resin for synthesizing polypeptides
- SEPLIFE® Chromatography media resin based on Agarose & Dextran & polymer matrix
- Sepsolut® Ion exchange & adsorbent system & solution
- SEPLITE® Adsorbent resin for fruit juice decolorization, plant extraction, pharmaceuticals purification
- Ion exchange chelating resins for metals removal, recovery and enrichment
|Brand Name:||Seplite||Place of Origin:||China||Type:||Other, Catalyst Resin|
|Other Names:||Seplite Catalyst Resin|
1. 25 liter plastic bags packed on wooden pallets 2. Super sack bags on packed on wooden pallets 3. Blue plastic drums of 50 liters and 200 liters packed on wooden pallets If you want to know more modes of packaging, please contact our salesman directly.
SEPLITE ® Catalyst Resin is a kind of Polymeric Solid acid catalyst, usually instead of liquid acid.
With the continuous environmental awareness and demand, it has become an irresistible trend for the solid acid＆base catalyst of chemical reaction to replace the liquid acid＆base catalyst. Compared with the liquid catalyst, the solid catalyst has incomparable advantages: easier separation of products, less reaction by-products, less corrosion to equipment, less pollution to environment, and continuous production.
SEPLITE ® Catalyst resins, the solid acid catalysts, have been exploited by Sunresin, the resins are gel or macroponous styrene-based sufonic resins, which is often used for chemical reactions catalyzed by the H+ ion in a faster reaction rate and better yields, and even higher product purity.
Since the early 1990s, after the first introduction of the methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) device, solid acid catalyst was used in the organic reaction, which gradually entered the industrial scale and was applied in more and more fields.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS OF CATALYST RESIN
Catalyze isobutylene etherification
Catalyze isoamylene etherification
Catalyze isobutylene hydration
Catalyze propylene, butene hydrate
Catalyze acrylic ester
Catalyze maleic anhydride esterification
Catalyze sec-butyl acetate
A acid catalyst used in a high temperature
A acid catalyst used under oxidation condition
- Sunresin New Materials Co. Ltd.
- AddressSunresin Park Xi'an,Shaanxi
|Ion Exchange Resin||Chelating Resin||Adsorbent Resin||Catalyst Resin|
|Enzyme Carrier||Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis||Chromatography media||Equipments and Projects|
- acrylic polymer powder
- acrylic resin
- acrylic resin styren
- agricultural potassium polyacrylate
- brominated epoxy resin
- casting polyurethane part
- clear casting resin
- clear casting resins
- clear polyester casting resin
- dimethyl polysiloxane
- gum rosin
- gum rosin manufacturer
- gum rosin ww
- gum rosin ww grade
- gum rosin ww grade indonesia
- laropal a81