- 4-wire smoke detector smoke sensor fire alarm with NO/NC DC9-35V
- Intelligent Photoelectric Smoke Detector addressable Smoke Sensor Fire Alarm LPCB CE approved
- 24V Intelligent Rate of Rise & Fixed Temperature Heat Detector LPCB EN4 CE approved Addressable Heat Sensor
- Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel Addressable Fire Master Panel Security Host LPCB EN54 CE approved
- Analogue Addressable Manual Call Point Intelligent Alarm Button Fire Button LPCB EN54 CE approved
- Addressable sounder strobe Intelligent Sound Buzzer Fire Protection Audible and Visual Alarm LPCB EN54 CE approved
|Brand Name:||ZOANCO||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||CO303|
1.1 BASIC SAFETY INFORMATION
Dangers, Warnings, and Cautions alert you to important
operating instructions or to potentially hazardous
situations. Pay special attention to these items.
THIS IS NOT A SMOKE ALARM! This CO Alarm is
designed to detect carbon monoxide from ANY source
of combustion. It is NOT designed to detect smoke, fire,
or any other gas.
This CO Alarm is approved for use in single-family
residences. It is NOT designed for marine use.
This CO Alarm will only indicate the presence of carbon
monoxide gas at the sensor. Carbon monoxide gas
may be present in other areas.
The Silence Feature is for your convenience only and
will not correct a CO problem. Always check your home
for a potential problem after any alarm. Failure to do so
can result in injury or death.
This CO Alarm cannot operate without continuous
electricity. It does not operate during a power failure.
NEVER ignore your Carbon Monoxide Alarm if it alarms.
Failure to do so can result in injury or death.
Test the CO Alarm once a week. If the CO Alarm ever
fails to test correctly, have it replaced immediately! If
the CO Alarm is not working properly, it cannot alert you
to a problem.
This product is intended for use in ordinary indoor
locations of family living units. It is not designed to
measure CO levels in compliance with Occupational
Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) commercial
or industrial standards. Individuals with medical
conditions that may make them more sensitive to
carbon monoxide may consider using warning devices
which provide audible and visual signals for carbon
monoxide concentrations under 30 ppm. For additional
information on carbon monoxide and your medical
condition contact your physician.
1.2 HOW YOUR CO ALARM WORKS
Leave your CO Alarm powered in year-round. CO problems
can occur any time during the year, and this Alarm can only
alert you if it is plugged in and receiving power.
This CO Alarm is intended for use in a standard AC220V
power supply. It is not intended for use in extension cords,
power strips, or outlets controlled by a switch or dimmer.
These may not provide continuous power to the unit.
When fully powered, it samples the air and takes a new
reading about every second. A microchip inside the unit
stores each reading, and remembers the levels of CO it has
been exposed to over time. The unit goes into alarm mode
when it has been exposed to a “critical” level of CO
(measured in parts per million or “ppm”) within a specified
time (measured in minutes).
This Carbon Monoxide Alarm features a permanently
installed sensor, three colored indicator lights, and an 85dB
alarm horn. It also has a Silence Feature to temporarily quiet
the alarm horn.
Detect carbon monoxide.
High quality durable electrochemistry sensor for CO
Easy to install.
Loud 80dB alarm and LED warning light.
Self diagnostic function by MCU intelligent software.
Excellent reliability & High stability.
Ideal for all house and kitchens.
3. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Unit Dimensions: 122mm (H) x 76 mm (W) x 38mm (D)
Color: Ceiling White
Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
Ambient Humidity: ≤95% RH
Alarm Horn: 80dB
Operating Voltage: AC220V/50HZ
Power Consumption: <1.5W (Standby), <3W (Alarm)
Value of Detection Threshold (Lower Explosive Limit):
CO Gas: >150ppm (Alarm in 1 to 3 minutes)
Sensor lifetime: > 3 years
Alarm: Red LED with 80dB alarm
Warm Up Time: approximately 60 Seconds
Alarm Output: Voltage Output (DC12V pulse or steady)
(Only for Control Module)
- Shenzhen Zoanco Electronics Co.,Ltd.
- ContactJenny Ning
- Address4F, Building B1, XinHaoSheng High-Tech Park, YongHe Road, FuYong Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China Shenzhen,Guangdong
|Smoke/Heat Detectors||Fire Alarm Control Panel||Conventional call point/button/bell||Beam Detector|
|Gas Detector||Flame Detector|
- Conventional Photoelectric Smoke& Heat Detector Multi Sensor Fire Alarm Heat Smoke Detector
- Conventional Smoke Detector Fire Alarm System Sensor Smoke Alarm DC24V Probe Detector
- Conventional Heat Detector 2 wired Temperature Sensor Fixed Temperature Alarm Heat Alarm
- 4 wired Ultraviolet Flame Detector with Relay Output UV Flame Alarm Sensor with Waterproof Shell
- Conventional Horn Strobe Fire Protection Audible and visual Alarm Sounder Strobe Waterproof 24V
- New Arrivel Mini Smoke Detector S832 With Relay Output 4 Wire Smoke Alarm Can Adsorption Metal Cabinet
- Push in Pull Down Call Point Conventional Manual Call Point Fire Alarm Button DC24v for conventional fire alarm system
- CO and Smoke Detector Carbon monoxide and Smoke Alarm sensor CO detector
- Battery Powered Photoelectric Smoke Alarm Standalone Smoke Detector 9V for Home
- 4-wire Smoke Detector with Relay output Network Smoke Alarm NO/NC 24VDC
- TC Suction-type Smoke Detector Air Aspirating Smoke Sensor Fire Alarm Host 2Loops
- Ceiling mounted 4 wire gas detector with relay output DC24v powered LPG gas alarm sensor
- Conventional Fire Alarm Bell Electric Bell DC24V for fire alarm system
- conventional sounder strobe fire protection audible and visual alarm DC24V
- Dry contact Ex Double infrared flame detector relay output IR flame Alarm explosion-proof
- Explosion-proof UV flame Detector A705/UV fire detector Ultraviolet Sensor
- 16zones Fire Alarm Repeater Panel display panel
- Gas Release Lamp Indicator for fire fighting system
- Conventional Maintenance Switch MAINTENANCE panel key switch for fire fighting system
- 24VDC Conventional Manual Release Station for fire fighting panel
- combination smoke and heat detector multi detector 4 wire smoke heat alarm sensor for fire alarm system
- Network Smoke Detector Fire Alarm 4 wired Smoke Sensor probe with Relay output DC9-28V
- 4 wire heat detector with relay output NO/NC network Temperature sensor Fire Alarm system DC9-28V
- CF6002 UV Flame Detector Ultraviolet Flame Alarm Sensor 4 wires Relay Output
- manual call point
- uv flame detector
- uv/ir flame detector
- emergency door release button
- alarm bell 220v
- alarm bells
- alarm ring bell
- automatic alarm bell
- alarms bells
- break glass fire alarm
- burglar alarm bell
- conventional manual call point
- electric alarm bell
- electric fire alarm bell
- emergency call point
- electronic fire bell