- Hand Two Wheel Tractors With 6.00-12 Tyre Hand Crank Tractor
- Small Hand Tractor B600 / B1600 Belt Hand Driven Tractor
- Ranch Hand Tractor Kuliglig Hand Tractor Harrow Field & Ditching
- Transportation Operations Farm Hand Tractor Hand Guided Tractor
- Harrow Field & Ditching Hand Guided Tractor Hand Driven Tractor
- Harga Hand Tractor With Shoe Type Brake Hand Driven Tractor
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas||Place of Origin:||China|
|Drive Type:||Gear Drive||Usage:||Farm Tractor||By wheel:||2WD|
How to change a tractor tire by hand?
Precautions for disassembly and assembly of tractor tires are as follows:
1. It is best to use special tools for tire disassembly and assembly. Do not knock and pry indiscriminately to prevent damage to tires and rims. When disassembling the inner and outer tires, pay attention to the clean environment to prevent sand and debris from falling between the inner and outer tires (to avoid damaging the inner tire), and prevent oil stains from corroding the tires. When installing, do not install the rear tire pattern in the reverse direction. Looking from the top down, the top of the tire pattern must face the direction of the tractor. Otherwise, the tractor's adhesion performance will be deteriorated and tire wear will be accelerated. It should also be noted that the tire valve should be installed upright, and the valve cap should be installed.
2. When the tire is installed and inflated, tap the tread lightly with a hammer while inflating, so as to prevent the inner tube from wrinkling or damage. When installing the tires on the car, adjust the track, rim, hub and other screws according to the work needs, and they must be fastened reliably.
3. When replacing the tires, it is best to replace the left and right tires at the same time, and prevent the left and right tires from being inconsistent with the old ones, which may cause the tractor to run off and make the operation difficult. When turning the ground, because one side of the tire is walking on the stubble ground while the tire is walking on the stubble ground, the wear on both sides is inconsistent. At this time, the left and right tires can be replaced.
This machine is not only widely used in the plain, mountainous and hilly areas of water and dry field operations, with the corresponding agricultural machinery and accessories can be plough, Rotary tillage, harrow field, ditching, sowing, harvesting, transportation operations, but also can be used as irrigation, irrigation, threshing, grinding, feed processing and other fixed operations of power. Belongs to the industry advanced level.
|type||Traction & driving|
|Engine and power/horse power||8.8kw/12hp|
|Type of clutch||Single / Double friction disc of constant combination|
|Type of Steering gear||Meshing sleeve|
|Type of brake||Cricoids,inside Expansion|
|Type of tyre||6.00-12|
Our company 101/121/151 type hand tractor is traction drive and use type hand tractor. The machine has simple and compact structure, light and flexible operation, durable and reliable, high horsepower, low price, reliable use, convenient maintenance, good general performance, and equipped with riding equipment.
What are the specific steps to drive a tractor? 1. Put in neutral, pull the clutch, and increase the throttle. 2. Manual start. After the diesel engine burns, sit down. Right-hand gear shift (choose low gear, easy to start), left-hand slow release clutch. 3. Walk-behind tractors are more dangerous agricultural machinery. Pay attention to safety during driving. Never go neutral downhill. 4. Steps for flameout: pull the clutch. Brakes. Put in neutral. Reduce the throttle. To prevent sliding after stopping, use bricks and other objects to jam the tire.
The above steps are relatively "mechanized" and look complicated, but the operation is simple. I have basically mastered the machine once or twice.
1. Put in neutral, pull the clutch, and increase the throttle.
2. Manual start. After the diesel engine burns, sit down. Right-hand gear shift (choose low gear, easy to start), left-hand slow release clutch.
3. Walk-behind tractors are more dangerous agricultural machinery. Pay attention to safety during driving. Never go neutral downhill.
4. Steps for flameout: pull the clutch. Brakes. Put in neutral. Reduce the throttle. To prevent sliding after stopping, use bricks and other objects to jam the tire.
- shandong rich agriculture machinery co., ltd
- Contactellen bai
- Addressfangzi region Weifang,Shandong
|Wood shredder||Electric Sprayer||Mini Tiller||Hand Tractor|
|Mogging Machine||Rotary Cultivator||Four Wheel Tractor||Belt Tractor|
|Agricultural Machinery Bearing||Medical Face Mask||Knapsack Power Mist duster||Garlic Planter|
- Agriculture Hand Tractor Hand Small Tractors Power For Irrigation / Threshing
- Hand Operated Tractor With 2pcs Belt Tractor Trailer
- Farm Hand Tractor Hand Mini Tractor Fixed Operations Of Power
- Hand Small Tractors Agriculture Hand Tractor Harrow Field & Ditching
- Power For Irrigation / Threshing Hand Mini Tractors Mini Hand Tractor
- Hand Tractor With Trailer Fixed Operations Of Power Agriculture Hand Tractor
- Hand Operated Tractor Transportation Operations Hand Tractor With Trailer
- Hand Guided Tractor Farm Hand Tractor With B1600 Belt
- With 2pcs Belt Hand Mini Tractors Tractor 25 Cp 4x4 Hand
- Hand Tractor Engine Grinding & Feed Processing Power Agriculture Hand Tractor
- With 1 Stationary Wood Pallet Shredder Electric Wood Chipper/shredder
- With 3 Blades Electric Wood Shredder Wood Chipper Shredder
- With Hydrualic Feeding System Electric Wood Chipper Shredder Commercial Wood Shredder
- Commercial Wood Shredder With Hydrualic Feeding System Diesel Wood Chipper
- For Crushing Branches Wood Chip Shredder Wood Chipper Shredder
- Wood Pallet Shredder Wood Chipper Leaf Shredder With Hydrualic Feeding System
- Wood Chipper And Shredder With 1 Stationary Wood Chipper Shredder
- With 2 Rotary Wood Shredder Shredder Wood Chipper
- Wood Shredder Square Flywheel House Commercial Wood Shredder
- With 1 Stationary 2 Rotary Wood Chipper Leaf Shredder Commercial Wood Shredder
- Commercial Wood Pallet Shredder With 1 Stationary 2 Rotary Wood Chipper Leaf Shredder
- 120mm x 280mm Wood Shredder Square Flywheel House Commercial Wood Shredder
- With 2 Rotary Wood Shredder Shredder Wood Chipper
- With 1 Stationary Wood Chipper Shredder Wood Chipper And Shredder