|Brand Name:||SENZEAL||Place of Origin:||China|
The Aquarium Heater is a very important accessory for the fish tank. SENZEAL has many professional aquarium heaters such as Ultra-thin Mini Heater, Small Fish Tank Heater, Adjustable External Heater, Submersible Aquarium Heater, HBG Submersible Aquarium Heater. Aquarium Heaters for sale at very competitive cheap price at .
Why we need Aquarium Heaters
The water temperature of a fish tank is an important factor affecting fish comfort and health. Unlike humans and other mammals, fish do not produce their own body temperature. They must depend on the temperature of the water to maintain their body temperature. This makes it important for them to keep the tank warm. Especially when you are keeping tropical fish, you will need a heater. A fish tank heater is a fish tank device used to keep the water in the tank warm, or more specifically, to keep the tank from getting too cold.
If the indoor temperature of fish is often below the ideal temperature for fish, or below the minimum safe temperature for fish, the tank needs a heater. Generally, aquariums require a heater for tropical fish, but not for temperate fish.
How to choose Aquarium Heaters
As long as you know the difference between different types of heaters, it's not difficult to choose the type of tank heater in your tank. If you have tropical fish, you need a fish tank heater. The heater ensures that the tank doesn't get too cold and that the temperature stays stable during the day even when the room gets cold, such as at night. For many tropical fishes, 78 degrees Fahrenheit is the ideal temperature.
There are two main types of heaters. The submersible heater is kept completely underwater. The second, more traditional, has a glass tube partially submerged in water but leaves the controls on the surface. Submersible heaters are better designed because they can be placed horizontally at the bottom of the tank. This helps to keep the container temperature stable and prevents the fish tank heater from being exposed during a partial water change. In traditional designs, it is important to remember to unplug the heater before changing the water; If the heater is accidentally turned on while the coil is above the water, the pipe will get hot and the tank may break when you refill it.
If your room is never 8 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit cooler than your target aquarium, an automatic fish tank heater of about 2.5 watts per gallon will suffice. If the differential is higher, it may require 5 watts per gallon. Keep in mind that the heater keeps the container at its target temperature even during the coldest hours of the room.
The heater will fail. In most cases, the contact that actually turns the fish tank heater on or off gets permanently stuck, either on or off. In the former case, your aquarium can get very hot, especially if the heater is larger than the aquarium actually needs. To minimize potential problems, avoid heaters that are larger than your aquarium's optimal size. To prevent winter disasters, use two smaller heaters at the same time, not one larger one. That way, if one fails, the consequences will be less severe.
SENZEAL provides the best water heater for a fish tank for you. If you are interested in our aquarium water heater, please do not hesitate to contact us! Buy a high-quality aquarium water heater on SENZEAL!
Senzeal Aquarium, mainly provides sustainable and quality aquatic bio-equipment, aquarium decor, aquarium products online, best heater for shrimp tank, best marine tank heater, best water heater for fish tank and so on. Want to know more? Please contact us.
- Guangzhou Senzeal Trading Co., Ltd
- ContactKarson Yan
- Aquarium Filters
- Aquarium Filter Media
- Aquarium Decor
- Aquarium Air Equipment
- Fish Breeding Net Aquarium Net Breeder Tank L/S
- Aquarium Bio Balls Filter 36mm/46mm/76mm
- Best Double Betta Fish Tank
- Artificial Fake Seaweed for Fish Tank 3pcs
- Plastic Fish Tank Artificial Fake Plants: Lysimachia Christinae Hance
- Best Artificial Aquarium Plants (Mixed Plants) 6pcs
- Quartz Aquarium UV Water Sterilizer 7W/11W
- Small Aquarium Sponge Filter Foam S/M/L
- M3 Aquarium LED Lighting Plant Grow Light 5W 600LM
- X7 Aquarium LED Light for Tropical Plant Tank 15W 1600LM
- External Hang On Back Aquarium Filter 4.8W 380L/H
- Aquarium Cooling Fan
- Aquarium LED Blue Light Freshwater Grow Light 5W Colorful
- Fish Tank Plastic Plants: Oplismenus Compositus
- Non Return Aquarium Check Valve 16pcs for Fish Tank Air Pump
- Adjustable External Aquarium Heater with LCD Digital Display 300W/500W
- Acrylic Turtle Fish Tank for Aquatic Pets
- 4 Grids Acrylic Aquarium Box Filter with UV Sterilizer Groove
- Fish Tank Bio Balls Media Filter 16mm 30pcs
- Aquarium Air Equipment