|Place of Origin:||China||Plastic Modling Type:||Drawing|
Carton after sealed by plastic film bag
Polyimide film has excellent heat stability, mechanical and dielectric strength, radiation and chemical resistance, and able to be applied from -269ºC(-452°F) to 400ºC (752°F), widely used in electrical,electronic and other fields. Belows are general introduction for what we are able to supply. For more, please contact us or check our official webpages.
1. Polyimide film(HN) with thickness: 0.0125mm--0.20mm, width: 5mm-1040mm, widely used in electrical insulation ,electronic industry and diaphragm,etc.
2. FPC polyimide film has lower shrinkage and good adhesion under the base of polyimide film HN, widely used in manufacturing flexible circuit board, and other fields requiring lower shrinkage and good adhesion.Supplied with different width and thickness
3. FEP polyimide film (FN,FH/ FHF) made of polyimide film coated by FEP on one side(FH) or both sides(FHF) with thickness: 0.0375mm-0.12mm, widely used in electromagnetic wire, high temperature-resisting wire for electrical insulation, and other fields needing PI self-sticking through heating.
Black polyimide film, corona resitance polyimide film (CR), thermal conductivity polyimide film (MT) also available.
Please contact us for more details, sample and customization.
- WJF Chemicals Co. Ltd.,QuZhou
- Address601 ZhongXing Plaza No.123 HeHuaZhongLu Quzhou,Zhejiang