Personal man lift
Single man lifts are a safer and more efficient alternative for light maintenance and facility work. Manual and battery operated, these lifts reach working heights ranging from 4m to nearly 18m. Widely serves in hotels, supermarkets, libraries, office buildings, and factories for maintenance and goods-handling work in tight spaces.
1. Allows you to work 360 degrees with both hands from a secure, stable platform
2. Equipped with Omni-directional wheels, easily pushed around to the designated sites.
3. Both ground and platform can control the lift by hydraulic cylinder, easily operated.
4. Emergency stop buttons at both upper and lower control panels; Emergency release valve in this machine to lower the platform in the event of power cut-off or other reasons.
5. As the lifting masts are made of aluminum, the unit is light and compact. It can easily access through standard doorways or narrow passages. In most cases, only one person is required to move the equipment.
|Standard configuration||Optional configuration|
|Dual controllers operation||DC Lift power|
|Emergency lowering system||AC to platform|
|Emergency stop button||DC walking power|
|Overload protection||Overload sensor with alarm|
|Dual activated up/down switch||Beacon|
|Locking Key Switch||Extended platform|
It is mainly used for the installation and maintenance of the narrow spaces such as star hotels, modern workshops, business hall, hotels, lobby, restaurant, railway stations, exhibition hall and shopping malls, it is a good helper for the equipment maintenance, paint decoration.
Strong steel pallet packing with stretched film to make sure the goods are in good condition in transit