|Place of Origin:||China|
Lead dioxide titanium electrode
Ti/PbO2 anode is a DSA anode( insoluble anode) which plating lead dioxide coating on titanium substrate. This anode has strong oxidizing property and corrosion resistant.It can be applied in many fields.
Current density range
Thickness of coating
Net, tube, rod, plate.etc.
Fluoride ion content
Advantage(compared with traditional lead anode):
1. The cell voltage is lower than the lead-based anode: 0.05V-0.1V;
2. The weight of the electrode is relatively light and the operation is relatively convenient;
3. Long service life, 1-2 times that of lead-based alloy.
Application of Ti/PbO2：
1. Electroplating:Nickel,chromium,zinc,copper,gold plating etc.
2. Non-ferrous Metals Electrowinning：Copper/Copper foil/Gold/Silver/Chromium/Cobalt/Manganese
3. Electrochemical water treatment：domestic sewage treatment, fading treatment of phenol-containing wastewater, oilfield wastewater, printing and dyeing wastewater, ammonia nitrogen wastewater, etc.
4. Chlor-Alkali Industry.
Features of the Lead dioxide titanium electrode by DINOL:
1. TiO2 nano particles coating can bond well with the substrate,make it has
Higher anti-corrosion performance and long working life;
2.High current density and high production efficiency;
3.Various sizes and shape can be customized according to actual needs;
4. After the electrode loses its activity, the matrix can be repeated coating,save material cost.
More information please click here.
- Shaanxi dinuoer environmental protection technology co.,ltd
- ContactMrs liang
- Address195 high tech Zone Baoji,Shaanxi
|MMO Auxiliary Anode for Cathodic Protection||MMO Coated Titanium Anode||Platinum Plated Titanium Anode||Lead Dioxide Titanium Electrode|
- chlor alkali plant
- electric anode rod
- hydrogen generator electrode
- platinum anode
- platinum plated titanium anode
- sputtering target
- titanium anodizing rack
- titanium nail
- titanium wire mesh
- cathodic protection anode
- titanium anode
- platinum coated titanium electrodes
- titanium electrode
- platinum coated titanium mesh
- platinum electrodes
- platinum electrode electrolysis