There are multiple functions for a living room like watching television, read a book, host guests, and spend time on the weekends. So Choosing the right lighting seems a big challenge to create a welcoming space.
For ESPADA, one of the professional commercial pendant lighting manufacturers , the best living room lighting arrangement is created by combining three different types of light: ambient lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting. Each type of light allows different activities. Ambient lighting is the basic light in the living room, so adding a ceiling pendant light or chandelier is an ideal way to set up a warm atmosphere. Task lighting directs light to certain areas of the living room such as the reading table lamp or task floor lamp beside the sofa. Accent lighting focuses light on a particular area or object. It is often used to highlight the art or other decorative space.
Types of lighting for living room: cheap pendant lights, copper pendant lights, sitting room lamps for sale, modern table lamp and there is also light living room design .
More Questions About Living Room Lighting?
What is the best lighting for a living room?
Lumen: the ambient lighting in the living room should be 1500-3000 lumens. Reading task lighting should be at least 400 lumens.
How do I choose a ceiling light for a living room?
What is the best way to light a living room?
- ESPADA LIGHTING CO. LIMITED
- Replica Serge Mouille 3 Arm Chandelier
- Replica Serge Mouille 3 Arms Tripod Floor Lamp
- Replica Serge Mouille Wall Lamp With 2 Arms
- Side Cabinet Art Décor Face Table Lamp
- Table Lamp
- Unique Squirrel Figurine Table Lamp
- Novelty Gifts LED Reading Man Sculpture Table Lamp
- Wall Lamp
- Wall Mounted Gorilla Head Light
- Wall Mount Lighting Bulldog Lamp
- Creative Raven Sculpture LED Bird Lamps
- Danish Lamps
- Decorative Lighting
- Decorative Monkey Pendant Light
- Dining Room Lighting
- Dog Shaped Table Lamp
- Floor Lamp
- Lighting Trends