|Brand Name:||Fuji||Place of Origin:||Afghanistan||Model Number:||Fuji x-pro3|
|Type:||Compact||Color:||Other||Screen Size:||2" - 3"|
|Special Feature:||Cheap Camera||Video Capture:||No||Battery Type:||Other|
|Memory Card Type:||Memory Stick||Image Stabilization:||Yes||Optical Zoom:||< 2x|
|MegaPixel:||10.0 - 20.0MP|
Main functions of Fuji x-pro3:
1. Support the auto focusing function of Nikon AF-S and af-p lenses, as well as the F-Port lenses of Sima, Tenglong, etc
2. It supports the electronic aperture control function of Nikon's D, G and e lenses and the F-Port lenses of Sima and Tenglong of the auxiliary factory. There is an aperture motor in the adapter ring, so it can support both mechanical aperture and electromagnetic aperture lenses
3. For all optimized lenses, high-speed phase focusing is supported on x-trans II, III and IV fuselages. Note that it is recommended to use x-trans IV fuselage, such as x-t3, x-t4, x-s10, etc., for better effect
4. For all optimized lenses, the adapter ring has built-in magnification color difference (LACA, also known as transverse color difference) correction data to automatically correct the color edge straight out of the high contrast edge of the photo
5. For F-Port lens with electronic contact and capable of normal bayonet communication, it supports recording correct lens parameters in EXIF, including lens focal length range, maximum aperture range, current focal length, current aperture and other information.
6. For lenses with anti shake (VR, OS, VC, etc.), the anti shake function of the lens is supported. The anti shake function is controlled by the camera menu and can be in three states: shooting, normal and off.
- Guangzhou Liyu Language Co.,LTD