Mg-Fe Nitride Cored Wire Utilisation
Ferro manganese ntride cored wire is mainly used as a nitrogen additive in steel making.
It can improve the strength of steel and other mechanical properties while refining grain and stabilizing austenite.
Advantages of Ferro Manganese Nitride Cored Wire
1. The high content of main elements, low content of harmful impurities such as phosphorus, the nitrogen utilization rate is high and the addition amount is small.
2. Improve the strength and plasticity of steel, expand the austenite zone, refine grain, and improve its processing performance.
3. It can replace some nickel to reduce costs.
Specifications of Ferro Manganese Nitride Cored Wire
Steel strip thickness
1. The outer diameter of the coil: 1100mm
2. The inner diameter of the coil: 600mm
3. Height of coil: 1100mm
4. Length of coil: 4500-5000m
The above mixtures and specifications can be supplied by customers' requirements.
What Cored Wire Support Yurui Offer For You?
FAQ of Mg-Fe Nitride Cored Wire
What is the role of ferro manganese nitride in steelmaking?
Ferro manganese nitride is an indispensable alloying agent using for manufacturing special steel. It is usually obtained by filling medium and low carbon ferromanganese with nitrogen. Ferro manganese nitride is basically used in steelmaking manufacture as the nitrogen additive.
What are the strong points of ferro manganese nitride?
The results show that the content of main elements in ferro manganese nitride is high, the content of harmful impurities such as phosphorus is low, the utilization rate of nitrogen is high and the amount of nitrogen is small. Nitrogen can improve the strength and plasticity of steel, enlarge austenite zone, refine grain and improve its processability. Manganese nitride can replace part of nickel to reduce the cost.
How to identify the composition of ferro manganese nitride?
1. Nitrogen in ferro manganese nitride can be determined by strong alkali distillation separation ammonia sulfonic acid titration. The method is simple and reliable.
2. Manganese in ferro manganese nitride can be determined by potentiometric titration, ammonium nitrate oxidation titration and perchloric acid oxidation titration.
We have information about ferro titanium uses, if you want to get it, please visit our website.
- Jiangyin Yurui Metallurgical Material Co., Ltd.
- ContactBecky Cai
- AddressNo.5,Shenxiang Road,Yunting Street Nanjing,Jiangsu
- Custom Aluminum Block 2022
- Custom Aluminum Pellets & Grain 2022
- Custom Aluminum Pellets & Grain 20
- Aluminum Products (Deoxidizer & Desulfurizer) 2022
- Custom Aluminum Wire Manufacturer & Supplier 2022
- Custom Ca-Fe Cored Wire 2022
- Custom Ca-Si Cored Wire 2022
- Custom Aluminum Products For Steel Making
- Alloy Cored Wire
- Custom Aluminum Block
- Custom Aluminum Pellets & Grain
- Custom Aluminum Pellets & Grain.
- Aluminum Products (Deoxidizer & Desulfurizer)
- Custom Aluminum Wire Manufacturer & Supplier
- Custom Ferro Aluminum (Aluminium Iron Alloy)
- Cr-Fe Nitride Cored Wire
- Custom Ca-Si Cored Wire
- Custom Carbon Cored Wire