- MyCobot 6 Axis Robot Arm Programmable Mechanical Arm Load 250G Desktop Robotic Arm With Two Screens
- TR500S Chassis All-Terrain Chassis Rubber Track Assembled Load 50KG Robot Chassis Tank without Controller
- TR500S Load 50KG Assembled All-Terrain Chassis Rubber Track Robot Chassis Tank with Controller
- TR500 Robot Car Chassis Rubber Track All-Terrain RC Tank Chassis
- Unassembled 6DOF Mechanical Robotic Robot Arm with Servos DIY Kit for Robot Smart Car
- DH-03X 400KG/CM Thicker Digital Servo Thick Metal Gear High Torque Servo For RC Industrial Robots
MyCobot 6 Axis Load 250G Robot Arm Desktop Robotic Arm Programmable Mechanical Arm With Two Screens
MyCobot is the world's smallest and lightest six-axis collaborative robot, jointly produced by Elephant Robotics and M5STACK. It is more than a productivity tool full of imaginations, can carry on the secondary development according to the demands of users to achieve personalized customization.
With a weight of 850g, a payload of 250g and an arm length of 350mm, myCobot is compact but powerful, can not only be matched with a variety of end effectors to adapt to different kinds of application scenarios also support the secondary development of multi-platform software to meet the needs of various scenarios such as scientific research and education, smart home, light industry and commercial applications.
- Working radius 280mm, repeatability ±0.5mm, payload 250g
- High configuration & Equipped with 2 Screens: myCobot contains 6 high-performance servo motors with fast response, small inertia and smooth rotation. The body carries 2 display screens supporting for FASTLED library to show the expanded application scene more easily and clearly.
- Unique Industrial Design & Extremely Compact: myCobot is an integrated modular design and only weighs 850g which is very easy to carry. Its overall body structure is compact with less spare parts and can be quickly disassembled and replaced to realize plug and play.
- Track Recording & Learn by hand: Get rid of the traditional point saving mode, myCobot supports drag trial teaching to record the saved track and can save up to 60mins different Tracks making it easy and fun for new players to learn.
- Connector Lego for & Thousands of M5STACK Ecological Application: The base and end of myCobot are equipped with Connector for Lego, which is suitable for the development of various miniature embedded equipment. Its base is controlled by M5STACK Basic, and thousands of application cases can be use directly.
- Bloky Programming & Supporting Industrial ROS: Using visual programming software for UIFlow, programming myCobot is simple and easy for everyone. You can also use RoboFlow, software of industrial robots from Elephant Robotics, supporting multiple functional modules for Arduino + ROS open source system.
- Collaborate Safely and Create as much as You Want: It can be easily applied to light industry, commerce, scientific research and education and other occasions to create more value!
- Degree of Freedom: 6
- Payload: 250g
- Arm Span: 350mm
- Working radius: 280mm
- Repeatability: ±0.5mm
- Net Weight: 850g
- Power Supply Input: 8V, 5A
- Working Condition: -5℃ to 45℃
- Communication: USB/Type-C
Vice Control Board Parameters:
- Model: M5 Atom
- Chip: ESP32, 240MHz dual-core, 520KB SRAM
- Flash: 4MB
- Installation position: behind the sixth joint
- LED display: WS2812C 2020 X25
- Software: non-open source, firmware can be burned
Main Control Board Parameters:
- Model: M5 Basic
- Chip: ESP32, 240MHz dual-core, 520KB SRAM
- Flash: 16MB
- Wireless: Support 2.4g 3D antenna and B-T
- Installation position: center of base
- Screen: 320x 240 full color TFT LCD, brightness 853nit
- Speaker: 1W-0928
- IO port: PIN (G1, G2, G3, G16, G17, G18, G19, G21, G22, G23, G25, G26, G35, G36)
- Software: built-in trajectory entry program, built-in correction program, for Arduino, UIFlow, and RoboFlow
- 1 x Set of Robotic Arm
Q1: Why can't my compiler find any corresponding device?
A1: You need to build a development environment and install the corresponding project library before developing equipment.
Q2: Why can't my compiler compile sample program normally?
A2: The required project library is not installed or the project library is in conflict. It is recommended to check whether the project library is installed correctly. If the installation is correct but still cannot be compiled, please reinstall the development environment for ARDUINO.
Q3: Why does my device not work normally after I burned the firmware to the ATOM terminal?
A3: The firmware of the ATOM terminal needs to use our factory firmware, and other unofficial firmware cannot be changed during use. If the device accidentally burns other firmware, you can use the MYCOBOT firmware burner, select ATOM terminal-select serial port-select ATOMMAIN firmware for ATOM terminal perform burning.
Q4: Why is there a slight jitter in the vertical state when I use it, but not when it is running?
A4: Please check whether it is in a vertical state. In the vertical state, it is not affected by gravity. The mechanical gap causes a slight jitter. This situation will not occur when used after being out of this state. The recommended speed in this state is 400-500.
Q5: Will the ROS system be charged later?
A5: ROS is open source and will be updated to our Github. There is no charge for firmware upgrades.
- Shenzhen Tianzhongtian Trading Co., Ltd.
|household products||Metal Detector||Tester Equipment||Ungrouped|
- MyCobot-Pi 6 Axis Payload 250G Robotic Mechanical Arm For Image Recognition ROS Education AI
- Assembled SpiderPi 18DOF Hexapod Robot Spider Robot w/ Board For Raspberry Pi 4B/4G Starter Version
- Unfinished uHandbit Open Source Robotic Hand for 180 Degree Swivel Base APP Control w/o Micro: bit Main Board
- XROCK V5 915Mhz/433Mhz 1000mw Radio Telemetry Module Transmitter Receiver for Pixhawk/APM2.8 Flight Control UAV Drone
- Unfinished Black/Silver 4WD Load Capacity 10KG Mecanum Robot Car Smart Car Chassis Kit
- Unfinished 4WD Load Capacity 10-15KG Mecanum Robot Car Smart Car Chassis Kit w/ 60mm Omni Wheels
- ASMG-MT 500KG High Torque Servo Magnetic Encoder 360-Degree High Torque Steering Servo For Robots
- APO-M2 4000W RC ESC 80A 18V-48V PWM DC Motor Controller for Fighter Robot Motor Governor
- TZT-AR3 Robotic Arm 6 Axis Industrial Robot Mechanical Arm with Secondary Development Programmable Arm Frame
- SwellPro Splash Drone Quadcopter Standard Version Load 2KG 4 Waterproof Drone with Remote Control
- Ublox NEO-M8N GPS Module with Compass & Bracket for Pixhawk /Pixracer Flight Controller
- HamGeek HG605W 5W UHF Repeater 400-470MHz UHF Radio Repeater Mini Walkie Talkie Repeater
- 50M-6GHz Gain 20DB Low Noise LNA RF Power Amplifier Powered By USB OpenSourceSDR Lab
- xArm2.0 6 DOF Assembled Mechanical Robot Arm Robotic Arm For Scratch Python Programming
- Assembled MROS Lidar Car Mecanum Wheel Robot Car with 4DOF Robotic Arm 7\" Touch Screen Range 12M/39.4FT
- Assembled ROS MROS Lidar Car Mecanum Wheel Robot Car With 7\" Touch Screen Range 12M/39.4FT
- Assembled ROS MROS Lidar Car Mecanum Wheel Robot Car +4DOF Robotic Arm With 7\" Touch Screen Range 12M/39.4FT
- Open Source 2kg Load 6 Axis AR3 Desktop Robot Arm Robotic Arm for Arduino ROS Teaching Robot Manipulator Writing Closed Loop
- Magnetic Levitation Module for DIY Maglev Levitation Platform Ornaments Innovative Experimental Toy 500g
- ASMG-MT 500KG High Torque Servo Magnetic Encoder 360-Degree High Torque Steering Servo for Robots
- ASME-MXB DC 12V~24V 380kg.cm Steel Gear 3600 Degree High Torque Servo for Large Robot
- ASME-MRB High Torque Servo DC12-24V 380kg.cm 360 Degree Non-Contact Magnetically Encoded Servo
- ASME-MTA 260KG High Torque Servo Non-Contact Magnetic Encoding 32768 Resolution 32-Bit MCU
- V2 433MHz/915MHz 100MW 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit Drone RC Plane Telemetry for APM2.8 Pixhawk PIX4 PIX4mini
- vacuum lifting equipment
- swing arm robot
- als lighting
- automatic robotic arm
- clean finish
- control arm parts
- die cast robot
- electric manipulator
- glass vacuum lifter
- hand manipulator
- industrial manipulator
- injection robot
- light robot arm
- manipulator machine
- mitsubishi factory automation
- plastic injection robot