Basalt Fiber Fabric can be used to produce structural basalt plastics based on various thermosetting adhesives (for example, by laying methods). From these material components, automobiles, airplanes, ships, and household appliances can be produced. In the case of the preliminary metallization of the fabric, the resulting basalt plastic obtains shielding properties against electromagnetic radiation. Basalt Fiber Fabric can also be used as a base material for the production of soft and rigid roofs. The Basalt Fiber Fabric used for electronic technology purposes is used as the basis for the production of insulating materials. These materials are used in the production of printed circuit boards used in electronic and electrical engineering. Compared with similar traditional parts made of glass fiber, these parts have superior performance.
General-purpose fabrics are useful, for example, fire-resistant blankets used to suppress extremely complex fires caused by the ignition of highly flammable liquids (especially gasoline). The use of non-combustible Basalt Fiber Fabric inserts in industrial ventilators increases their fire safety and the fire resistance of the ventilation system. The cost of Basalt Fiber Fabric is much lower than similar materials. The non-combustible nature of basalt braided material makes it resistant to flames for a long time, which makes Basalt Fiber Fabric effective as an ultra-fine insulating material for cables and underground pipelines. Basalt Fiber Fabric hose can be used to reinforce cables, repair pipes and the inside and outside of pipes. Most fabrics are made by weaving or knitting yarns together. Non-woven fabrics are made by bonding or felting fibers together.
1. Production: basalt fiber fabric is made of continuous basalt fiber textile yarn through warping, weaving and coating.
2. Weaving methods according to requirements: unidirectional cloth, plain cloth, twill cloth and grid cloth.
2. Application: reinforced mesh cloth, fireproof cloth, fishing rod cloth, luggage decoration cloth, electrical insulation cloth, bulletproof cloth, etc.
3. Packaging: 100M / roll (or customized as required).
4. Performance: high strength, high temperature resistance, good electrical insulation, non hygroscopic, acid and alkali corrosion resistance.
5. Specification and model: bfw16 * 20-100 (120)
BFW: basalt fiber fabric;
16 * 20: the warp and weft density of yarn is 16 and 20 pieces / cm respectively;
100: the width of the fabric is 100 cm;
(120): the mass per unit area of fabric is 120 g / m2.
BFNP: basalt fiber mesh cloth (coated and shaped);
5 * 5: the longitude and latitude mesh size of the cloth surface is 5 and 5mm;
200: the width of the grid is 200 cm;
(160) : the weight of grid cloth per unit area is 160g / m2.
- Chongqing Hesheng Longgang Technology Co., Ltd.
- ContactXiaogan Li
- alkali resistant glass fiber
- aquaculture tank
- aquaculture tanks
- basalt fiber
- basalt fiber chopped strands
- basalt fiber cloth
- basalt fiber rebar
- basalt fiber rod
- basalt rebar
- battery separator manufacturers
- cable pulling equipment
- carbon fiber rebar
- carbon fiber rod kites
- chopped glass fiber
- driveway markers
- duct rodder