Micro steel fibers are made of copper coated steel wire, which is the most important materials of RPC and UHPC. UHPC has the features of very high strength, high tenacity, very good durability, and volume stability. It is a good and a new kind of construction materials. Micro steel fiber is widely used in the building of high way, expressway, RPC cover plates, and UHPC construction.
Advantage of Brass Coated Micro Steel Fiber
With good dispersion performance in concrete; less impact in UHPC Liquidity and high tensile strength.
Providing good impact, fatigue, shrinkage control, and ductility in all kinds of concrete.
Significantly improve the toughness of concrete.
Types of Micro Brass Coated Steel Fiber
SDS-1823 0.18-0.23mm Diameter 13±1mm Length Copper Micro Steel Fiber
SDS-1835 0.18-0.35mm Diameter 13±1mm Length Copper Micro Steel Fiber
SDS-2013 0.20mm Diameter 13mm Length Copper Coated Micro Steel Fiber
SDS-2213 0.22mm Diameter 13mm Length Copper Coated Micro Steel Fiber
Specifications of Micro Copper Coated Steel Fiber
Star Smith is one of professional concrete fiber manufacturers that able to offer many types of steel fibers used in concrete and other circumstances including glued steel fiber, loose end steel fiber, brass fibers, etc. Contact us to learn more about our steel fibers!
- Tengzhou Star Smith Metal Products Co., Ltd
- SDS-07560 0.75mm Diameter 60mm Length Hooked End Steel Fiber
- Steel Fiber Solutions
- Steel Fibers For Shotcrete
- Steel Fiber For Fatigue Resistance
- Steel Fiber Concrete Reinforcement
- SDS-05035 0.50mm Diameter 35mm Length Hooked End Steel Fiber
- low melt polyester staple fiber
- synthetic fiber
- polyester staple fiber
- polyester fiber
- stuffing material
- recycled polyester staple fiber
- recycled polyester fiber
- polyester fibre
- polyester hollow fibre filling
- polyester staple fibre
- polypropylene staple fiber
- regenerated polyester staple fiber
- ball fiber
- pillow filling material
- polyester wadding
- polyester batting