Gardenia yellow pigment is a natural food coloring extracted from the ripe fruit of gardenia. It is a precious water-soluble carotenoid with certain nutritional and health value and is popular in the world market.
There are many purification methods for gardenia yellow pigment, but it is rarely used for production. At present, only macroporous resin adsorption method has been applied to industrial production.
Jiangsu Kingshan New Material Co., Ltd., own brand Bestion. The professional scorpion yellow purified adsorption resin provided has high exchange capacity and adsorption rate, fast adsorption speed, simple regeneration and excellent use effect, and is widely praised by domestic and foreign customers.
- Jiangsu Kingshan New Material Co.,Ltd
- Carotenoid extraction resin
- Kudingcha total saponin purification resin
- Bamboo leaf flavonoid adsorption resin
- Linalool extraction resin
- Macroporous adsorbent resin for separation and purification of carambola polyphenols
- Macroporous adsorption resin for purification of litchi flavonoids
- Jujube polysaccharide extract decolorizing resin
- Extraction and purification of safflower yellow pigment
- Macroporous adsorbent resin used to purify betaine
- Hawthorn flavonoid extract resin
- Herbal tea saponin extraction resin
- Gynostemma Saponins Extraction Resin
- Arginine extract ion exchange resin
- Sapindus saponin separation and purification resin
- Ermitomyces albuminosus saponins extraction resin
- Coix lachrymal-jobi polysaccharide purification resin
- Senecio total flavonoids separation and purification resin
- Red pigments from Hibiscus sabdariffa extraction resin