Shikonin is a naphthoquinone pigment, which exists in the root of shikonin and has obvious physiological activities such as anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fertility, anti-cancer and promoting wound healing. At the same time as a natural pigment is widely used in food and cosmetics and other light industrial products.
The macroporous adsorption resin can directly extract and separate low-polar active components from an aqueous solution, and can reduce the amount of organic solvent and simplify the production process to reduce the production cost compared with other separation and extraction processes.
Jiangsu Kingshan New Material Co., Ltd., own brand Bestion. Its professional separation comfrey pigment adsorption resin has the advantages of good selectivity, large adsorption capacity, high mechanical strength, convenient regeneration treatment, fast adsorption speed, easy desorption, etc., and is widely praised by domestic and foreign customers.
- Jiangsu Kingshan New Material Co.,Ltd
- Kudingcha total saponin purification resin
- Bamboo leaf flavonoid adsorption resin
- Linalool extraction resin
- Macroporous adsorbent resin for separation and purification of carambola polyphenols
- Macroporous adsorption resin for purification of litchi flavonoids
- Jujube polysaccharide extract decolorizing resin
- Extraction and purification of safflower yellow pigment
- Macroporous adsorbent resin used to purify betaine
- Hawthorn flavonoid extract resin
- Herbal tea saponin extraction resin
- Gynostemma Saponins Extraction Resin
- Arginine extract ion exchange resin
- Sapindus saponin separation and purification resin
- Ermitomyces albuminosus saponins extraction resin
- Coix lachrymal-jobi polysaccharide purification resin
- Senecio total flavonoids separation and purification resin
- Red pigments from Hibiscus sabdariffa extraction resin
- Lysine extraction resin