|Place of Origin:||China|
Welcome to Meijia's frozen eel fillets. We select high-quality raw materials for the eel, and temporarily remove residues in the body through living water, so as to remove the earthiness of the eel, which makes the whole eel loose and taste more delicate. Here you can choose the right specifications of the products, you can also according to your needs to confirm the outer packing.
As a seafood frozen supplier, we have been providing eel products for Japanese customers, eel products have always been our speciality products. Has rich processing experience and the Japanese market. The quality of products is strictly controlled in accordance with the Japanese direction, so please feel free to choose Meijia and choose Meijia products.
Conger Eel fillet Specification
100g – 550g per fillet
Keep frozen at or below -18°C. Once thawed, do not re-freeze.
Cooking method of conger eel recipe japanese
Remove from packaging and place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on High for 2-3 minutes until roasted eel is heated through.
Preheat oven to grill function. Remove from packaging and carefully wrap the roasted eel fillet in foil, grill the roasted eel for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
Cooking appliance temperature and power may vary. Adjust temperature and heating time accordingly.
We also have types of breaded frozen fish for sale, if you have needs, please contact us.
- SHANDONG MEIJIA GROUP CO., LTD.
- Frozen Pre-Fried Imitation Scallop Supplier
- Frozen Pre-Fried Fish Steak Supplier
- Frozen Pollock Fillet Supplier
- Frozen Okra Supplier
- Frozen Octopus Slice Supplier
- Frozen Octopus Legs Supplier
- Frozen Octopus Dice Supplier
- WHOLESALE OCTOPUS
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables Supplier
- Frozen Mackerel Fillet Supplier
- WHOLESALE MACKEREL
- Frozen Lotus Supplier
- Frozen Kakiage Supplier
- Frozen Imitation Shredded Crab Meat Supplier
- Frozen Imitation Crab Stick Supplier
- Frozen Halibut Slice Supplier
- FROZEN FISH FILLETS & SEAFOOD WHOLESALE
- Frozen Eel Slice