3D printing is based on digital model files, using bondable materials (such as metal powder or plastic) to construct objects by printing layer by layer. It can be used in international space, naval vessels, aerospace science and technology, medical field, housing construction, pharmaceutical industry and other fields. 3D printing is particularly suitable for the manufacture of small batches and complex products. It can realize moldless manufacturing with low cost and short production time.
3D printing and additive manufacturing technologies are types of transformative methods to industrial production which enables 3D printing for mass manufacturing production much lighter and stronger. With the urge on demand 3d printing service, 3D printing manufacturing business has gradually been a hot topic of people. 3D manufacturing process brings you digital flexibility and efficiency to production operations. As one of leading and professional 3d printing service manufacturers, we provide you with different 3D printing consumer goods such as 3D print dishwasher parts, 3D printed medical parts, 3D printing plastic car parts and other 3D metal printing prototyping products.
3D Printing Products by Haier Cosmoplat
Wave Wheel Washing Machine Mould
The Impeller Of The Automobile Blower Follow The Shape Of The Waterway
The Elbow Joint Of The Prosthetic Arm
Plastic Cup Mold Core
Optimized Waterways For Injection Moulds
Human Skeleton Model
Follow The Shape Of The Flow Channel
What is 3D Printing？
3D Printing refers to a technoogy that employs computer-aided design (CAD) to create three-dimensional objects by the method of layering.3D printing is also called additive manufacturing. It is about using layering materials, such as plastics, composites, or biomaterials, to create objects of a range of shapes, sizes, hardness, and colors.
3D printing allows you to create complicated shapes by using less materials than the traditional methods.
The Working Principles of 3D Printing
3D printing is part of the additive manufacturing. It uses methods similar to traditional inkjet printers, although is called 3D printing. It needs to combine top-level software, powder materials and precision tools to create a three-dimensional object from scratch.
All starts with a 3D model. You can choose to create one by your own or download one from the 3D library.
Pros and Cons of 3D Printing
Like a coin has two sides, 3D printing also has its pros and cons.
· 3D printing is making making easier.It improves the effiencicy of both conception and production. People spend less time in coming up with the product ideas, so more and more ideas are tested in the market today.
· Eco-friendly.In the world of 3D printing, if you make a bad part, the part will not be allowed to recycle.If you decide to finish the job, the powder that doesn't turn into parts will be reused. Compared with much waste during the 2D printing,3D printing has made great progress.
· 3D printing enables more design concepts. It can mkae more shapes that cannot be realized in other medium. 3D printing creates sign possibilities in the aspects of both color and style that can be finished in 2D printing.
· 3D printing is not good at large batches. In the aspect of volume, a 3D printer can make 300 of something the size of a samll key chain, but injection molding can do 30,000.
· It can't be denied that the materials used in the 3D printing have no price edge than those used in other printing process. So the materials pose challenges for 3D printing to be a mainstream printing method.
· 3D printing will definitely affact jobs.
3D Printing FAQ
What can be printed by 3D printing?
As long as there is a three-dimensional drawing, the required model can be printed. 3D printing is particularly suitable for manufacturing more complex parts.
How long does it take for 3D printing?
The printing time is set according to the requirements of the model and is controllable. The printing speed of the machine can be adjusted, and the relationship between speed and accuracy is inversely proportional. The faster the speed, the worse the accuracy.
What is the price of 3D printing?
The cost of each order is different, depending on the complexity and size of the design. We are committed to give you the most fair offer.
As one of 3d printing service providers, we will do our best to meet all customers; needs.
- Haier Digital Technology (Qingdao) Co., Ltd.
- ContactYokini Wang
- AddressInnovation in A seat, No.1 Haier Road Qingdao,Shandong
- Special Bolt For Positioning Drawing Board
- Recycling Chapter BAR
- Precision Parts
- Precision Casting
- Nylon Buckle
- Locating Ring
- Large Nozzle Standard Special Injection Bushing
- Hot Runner Mould for Pump Base
- Engine Cylinder Block
- Engine Bottom Shell
- Ejector Pin
- Daily-use Packaging Bottle Cap Mold Parts Series
- CT MAGNETIC Resonance Equipment
- Copper Series
- Cooling System
- Connector Mold Parts
- air cooler parts
- aluminum die cast mould making
- aluminum extrusion die
- amada press brake tooling
- amada press brake tools
- atm bezel overlay
- automotive plastic products
- bonsai pot mold
- bottle cap mould
- car spare part
- commercial popsicle molds
- computer case mold
- concrete baluster mold
- concrete block moulds
- concrete fence mold
- concrete fence post mould