Home > Products > Suture Materials > Hernia repair Mesh for medical use
Hernia repair Mesh for medical use
- Negotiable |Get Latest Price
- 1000 per Month
- T/T Credit Card
- HDK disposable Non-absorbable and absorbable medical surgical sutures raw material rolls cassettes
- HDK disposable Non-absorbable medical surgical sutures raw material rolls cassettes wound closure
- HDK disposable Nonabsorbable medical surgical sutures raw material rolls cassettes wound closure vet animal veterinary
- curved suture with needles (420 Grade Stainless Steel)
- HDK Surgical Suture with Needle 420/304 Stainless Steel 1/2 3/8 1/4 round cutting reverse
- Stainless Steel Surgical Suture Needle sharp/blunt taper point round bodied reverse cutting needle spatula needle
Hernia repair Mesh for medical use
Runte Polypropylene Mesh is indicated in the treatment of hernias, eventrations and rectal and genital urinary prolapses, which can be used of inguinal, crural and incisional hernias, and used by coelioscopic or laparotomic techniques.
Mesh is permeable; this gives it a high capacity for establishment and integration.
Mesh is transparent and flexible, making it easy to use in celioscopy or laparotomy and enabling it to fit perfectly against the cavity wall.
Mesh has excellent multidirectional mechanical properties and exeptional resistance to tearing.
Fibrosis measurements with electron microscopic observed after a month.
Runte MESH Monofilament Polypropylene Mesh is bio-compatible, non-absorbable, sterile and porous surgical material. Knitted to provide single directional elasticity while allowing the mesh to be cut for any shape without twisting structure. UNOMESH has soft design with elastic and permeable pores for use in Hernia repair as well as other soft tissue reinforcement. It has ideal properties for high visibility and colonization. The weaving pattern provides ideal mesh properties.
Runte MESH Properties:
Material : 100% non-absorbable extruded monofilament polypropylene.
Thickness: 0.3mm to 0.6mm.
Specific Gravity : 0.91.
Melting Point : 168° C (230°F)
Maximum temperature: Continuous use 110°C (230°F)
Intermediate use : 135°C (275°)
Water Absorption: 0.01%
Porosity : 1.2mm to 2.5mm
Filament Diameter : 80 microns to 160 microns.
Burst Strength: 12 kg/cm2 to 14kg/cm2.
Sterilization : Gamma.
- Thinner than all available meshes. Providing extra ease and comfort for the patient.
- Ideal flexibility providing easier placement.
- Ideal tensile strenght. Excellent resistance and elasticity. Ideal porosity. Optimum rigidity and minimal rate. Minimum infection risk.
- No shrinkage. High capacity for colonization and integra on effects wound healing positively
HaiDiKe major products are as below:
1. The needle with absorbable thread: Plain/Chromic Catgut, PGA, PDO, PGLA, PGCL, etc.
2. The needle with non-absorbable thread: Silk, Nylon, Polyester, Polypropylene, etc.
3. Sterile & stainless surgical needle ( 304, 420 series ), sterile disposable scalpel and surgical blade.
4. Korea Magic Face lifting PDO PCL thread.
5. Fiberglass orthopedic casting tape and splint.
6. Hernia Repair Mesh
7.Cooling gel patch, vacuum blood collection tube, disposable syringe.
Q1: What is the MOQ?
A: Normally 100pcs each spec, but it can be negotiated based on the model. Hope you could understand!
Q2: Can I mix different models and sizes in one order?
Q3: Can I put my own logo (OEM)?
Q4: When you ship my order? ( Production leadtime )
A: Normally 10 days after receiving your payment, but it can be negotiated based on order quantity.
Q5: Which courier or agent do you use?
A: sually, we use DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS,TNT some international courier, or normal air/sea for larger q'ty.
Q6: How can you guarantee the production quality?
A: We have more than 10years' experience, have strictly quality control system in our each production process. We have 4-6 times inspection for each finished product before package.
Runte Group New Center Buildings:
- Shandong Haidike Medical Products Co., Ltd.
- RTMED Disposable Cassette Suture for veterinary use only with low price
- Hot Sale Surgical Cassette Veterinary Suture without Needle with high quality
- Non adsorbable cassette sutures-Nylon Silk Polyester Polypropylene for VET
- RTMED Disposable Cassette Suture for veterinary use only with low price PGA Cassette
- RTMED Disposable Cassette Suture for veterinary use only Catgut cassette
- RTMED Disposable Cassette Suture for veterinary use only with low price Silk Cassette
- RTMED Disposable Cassette Suture for veterinary use only with low price Polyester Cassette
- HDK Medical Surgical Absorbable PGA cassette suture for vet veterinary use CE ISO Approved manufacturer sutura
- HDK Medical Surgical Absorbable PGLA Cassette Suture sutura for vet veterinary use CE ISO Approved manufacturer
- HDK Medical Surgical Absorbable catgut Cassette Suture sutura for vet veterinary use CE ISO Approved manufacturer
- Medical Orthopedic Splint, fiberglass casting splint
- Orthopedic casting tapes| Chinese OEM Manufacturer Medical orthopedic fiberglass casting tapes
- Waterproof polyester fabric orthopedic casting tape and splint!!!
- hot sale Waterproof polyester fabric orthopedic casting tape, polymer splint Elastic bandage
- Orthopedic casting tape, bandage size 5.0 cm-15.0 cm China medical consumables supplier
- Orthopedic casting tape fiberglass material medical polymer bandage for wound wrist arm leg adults and kids #2-6 inch per bag
- Orthopedic Fiberglass Casting Tape Medical Bandage Disposable
- Orthopedic Casting Tape polymer bandage wet solidified polyurethane impregnated, fixation of all parts of the limb arm/wrist/leg
- Medical Polymer Splint Orthopaedic bandage Synthetic Fiber Glass Casting Tape
- Haidile Medical High Rigidness Fast Hardening Orthopedic Fiberglass Casting Tape
- Haidike Fiberglass Orthopedic Casting Tape Bandage China Factory Price
- Medical Consumables Orthopedic Bandage with OEM Service Fiberglass Casting Tape
- Haidike fiberglass plastic surgery bandage factory price in China
- Haidike fiberglass plastic surgery bandage China manufacturers
Find Similar Products By Category
- Health & Medical > Medical Devices > Medical Consumables