Home > Products > PTFE Dispersion > PTFE Dispersion With Outstanding Heat Resistance
PTFE Dispersion With Outstanding Heat Resistance
- USD $6.7 - $6.7 / Kilogram |Get Latest Price
- 1250 Kilogram / Kilograms
- 2000000 Kilogram / Kilograms per Month
- 15 days
- PTFE Emulsion With Outstanding Heat Resistance
- PTFE emulsion JF-4DCA With Outstanding Heat Resistance
- PTFE Emulsion JF-4DCD With Outstanding Heat Resistance
- JF-4DCF PTFE emulsion With Outstanding Heat Resistance
- JF-4DCM PTFE emulsion With Outstanding Heat Resistance
- Polyethylene wax With High Wear Resistance
|Brand Name:||Quzhou Best Make Technology Co.,Ltd.||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||BM-016|
|Type:||Other, Chemical Grade||Purity:||99.99%||MF:||3-30|
|Other Names:||Teflon dispersion||CAS No.:||9002-84-0|
The product should be packed in a sealed double layer polyethylene bag, the bag mouth adopts special buckle binding, packed in a moisture-proof hard paper bucket, the net content of each barrel of product (25±0.1) kg
Molecular Formula：(C2F4)n CAS No.：9002-84-0
1. Product Introduction
PTFE dispersion JF-4DCM is a concentrated dispersion of tetrafluoroethylene polymerization with solid content of about 60% (WT). It will provide many excellent properties to the products such as anti-corrosion, weather and friction resistance.
Recommended for (but not limited to) impregnation of glass fiber, asbestos and high-grade non-stick coatings.
2. Technical Parameter
White or yellowish liquid
Solid content, %
3. Product Characters
Low content of surfactant but stable, suited for ocean transportation. Content of surfactant is low; decrease the quality effects by agent in processing. Suitable for impregnation of glass fiber, and can obtain white color.
Has good stability, suitable for any mixing process. The content of surfactant help to increase wetting and sticking. Has high molecular weight and suitable for high temperature cooling process, to improve the polish of the appearance.
Has good wetting performance, especially for impregnation of glass fiber; has good dispersion performance, can mix with other dispersion.
The color will be changed after high temperature treatment, and can avoid the problem of color difference during the process. The glass fabric after impregnation has good hardness. The color shade will be changed according to the requirement of the customer.
4. Mark,Packing, Storage & Transportation
There shall be firm and clear marks on the drums of this product, indicating company name, product name, batch number, brand number (specification number), net content, etc.
After three months, shaking the drum every week to avoid the deposition.
Not classified as hazardous for transport. During transportation and storage, avoid heavy shaking, high temperature and below 0℃;
5. Main Application
JF-4DCW：Impregnation of glass fiber and asbestos, plastic anti-flaming agent.
JF-4DCA：Impregnation of glass fiber and asbestos, especially for medium and high grade non-stick coating
JF-4DCD：Impregnation of glass fiber and asbestos.
JF-4DCB：Impregnation of glass fiber and mesh cloth
JF-4DCF：Impregnation of glass fiber and asbestos，high grade non-stick coating(PFOA free）。
JF-4DCT：Non-stick coating with high brightness, high adhesion performance and high film forming requirements
Business scope includes licensed items: hazardous chemicals business; Food business; Technology import and export; Import and export of goods (for items subject to approval according to law, business activities can be carried out only after approval by relevant departments, and the specific business items shall be subject to the approval results). General items: technical services, technical development, technical consultation, technical exchange, technology transfer and technology promotion; Sales of chemical products (excluding licensed chemical products); Paint sales (excluding hazardous chemicals); Sales of metal materials; Sales of mechanical equipment; Sales of electronic products; Distribution switch control equipment sales; Sales of power facilities and equipment; Wholesale of electronic components; Retail of electronic components; Wire and cable business; Sales of lighting fixtures; Sales of instruments and meters; Cosmetics wholesale; Cosmetics retail; Wholesale of kitchenware, sanitary ware and daily necessities; Retail of kitchenware, sanitary ware and household sundries (except for items subject to approval according to law, business activities shall be carried out independently by virtue of business license according to law)
- Quzhou Best Make Technology Co., Ltd.
- AddressKecheng District Quzhou,Zhejiang
|ECTFE Micropowder||PTFE Micropowder||PFA Micropowder||FEP Micropowder|
|PES Micropowder||PVDF Micropowder||PE wax||PTFE Dispersion|
|PES Dispersion||Coating||ECTFE Resin||PVDF resin|
- Polyethylene modified wax With high wear resistance
- ECTFE Powder — 31010（Primer）
- ECTFE Powder — 31010 (TOP)
- ECTFE Powder — 31010 (TOP) With good weather resistance
- ECTFE Powder — 31010（Primer）With good weather resistance
- ECTFE Meltblown Grade Resin With Corresistance to chemicals
- ECTFE Water Film Grade Resin With Corresistance to chemicals
- ECTFE Coating Grade Resin With Corresistance to chemicals
- PFA Micropowder With excellent heat resistance
- FEP Micropowder（PFOA Free）With Excellent wear resistance
- FEP Micropowder With Excellent wear resistance
- High Brightness PTFE Dispersion Originally
- General Grade PTFE Micropowder With abrasive resistance
- Coating Grade PTFE Micropowder With abrasive resistance
- Coating Grade PTFE Micropowder (PFOA For Free) With abrasive resistance
- PTFE Micropowder Engineering Plastic Grade With abrasive resistance
- Ink Grade PTFE Micropowder With abrasive resistance
- Lubricant Grade PTFE Micropowder With abrasive resistance
- PFA Powder With excellent heat resistance.
- PES Powder With excellent heat resistance
- PVDF Micropowder With High temperature resistance
- High Quality ECTFE Coating Grade Resin With Corresistance to chemicals
- High Quality ECTFE Water Film Grade Resin With Corresistance to chemicals
- High Quality ECTFE Meltblown Grade Resin With Corresistance to chemicals
- Hot Searches:
- PTFE dispersion
- teflon dispersion
- PTFE aqueous dispersion