|Brand Name:||BEST MAKE||Place of Origin:||China||Application:||prepare microfiltration membrane and ultrafiltration membrane|
|Purity:||99%||Other Names:||PVDF||CAS No.:||24937-79-9|
|Appearance:||White powder||Grade Standard:||Other, Chemical Grade|
The product is packed in paper drums (lined with double-layer polyethylene plastic bags), and the net content of each barrel is (25±0.2) kg.
Water Film Grade PVDF Resin
1. Product Introduction
PVDF Resin is used to prepare microfiltration membrane and ultrafiltration membrane because of excellent chemical resistance,mechanical toughness and durability Since the PVDF resin can be dissolved in conventional processing solvents and has good formability property and big bulk density,it can satisfy both the NIPs and TIPs at the same time.
We have a range of medium resistant PVDF resins for customers to choose from. 2212 is a suspension resin with relatively low molecular weight.small viscosity and good solubility.It is a trial product with large flux.The molecular weight and viscosity of 2215 are in the middle.It can be used and supported to homogenize two systems.2220 has high molecular weight and high viscosity,which is used for high-strength products.
2. Technical Parameter
Excellent chemical stability
Acid and alkali resistance
Easy preparation of the holes
High bulk density and good sphericity
ASTM D 3418
Melt Flow Index (230oC,5.0/21.6kg)
Thermal Decomposition (1%,N2)
3.Mark, Package, Storage & Transportation
The packaging barrel of this product shall be provided with firm and clear identification, indicating the company name, product name, batch number, brand (specification number), net content, etc.
The product is packed in paper drums (lined with double-layer polyethylene plastic bags), and the net content of each barrel is (25±0.2) kg; Each barrel shall be provided with product certificate, including company name, product name, batch number, brand (specification number), net content, production date, etc. If special packaging is required, the supplier and the demander shall negotiate separately.
This product should be stored in a clean, cool and dry place to prevent rain, sunlight, moisture, dust and other impurities.
This product is transported as non dangerous goods. Avoid moisture and violent vibration during transportation.
- Quzhou Best Make Technology Co., Ltd.
- AddressKecheng District Quzhou,Zhejiang
|ECTFE Micropowder||PTFE Micropowder||PFA Micropowder||FEP Micropowder|
|PES Micropowder||PVDF Micropowder||PE wax||PTFE Dispersion|
|PES Dispersion||Coating||ECTFE Resin||PVDF resin|
|PFA resin||PTFE Resin||FKM|
- High purity ECTFE Powder — 31010 (TOP) Originally
- High purity Ink Grade PTFE Micropowder With abrasive resistance
- High purity Coating Grade PTFE Micropowder Originally
- High purity Lubricant PTFE Powder Originally
- High purity PTFE Powder Ink Grade Originally
- High whiteness General Grade PTFE Micropowder
- High whiteness Coating Grade PTFE Micropowder
- High whiteness Coating Grade PTFE Micropowder (PFOA For Free)
- High whiteness PTFE Micropowder Engineering Plastic Grade
- High whiteness Ink Grade PTFE Micropowder
- High whiteness Lubricant Grade PTFE Micropowder
- High whiteness PFA Micropowder GR-C5030
- High whiteness FEP Micropowder Originally
- High whiteness PES Powder
- High whiteness PVDF Micropowder Originally
- High whiteness PE Wax Originally
- High whiteness Polyethylene modified wax Originally
- High whiteness JF-4DCF PTFE Dispersion