Home > Products > other titanium > Titanium electrodes for Wastewater treatment
Titanium electrodes for Wastewater treatment
- 20 - 50 / Piece |Get Latest Price
- 1 Piece / Pieces
- 10000 Piece / Pieces per Month
- T/T L/C D/P D/A Credit Card PayPal Cash Escrow Other
- 7 days
|Brand Name:||TopTiTech||Place of Origin:||China||Application:||PEM, ELECTROLYAER|
|Powder Or Not:||Not Powder||Ti Content (%):||99.6|
IIndustrial wastewater uses physical, chemical and biological methods to treat wastewater, purify wastewater, reduce pollution, and even achieve wastewater recycling, reuse, and full use of water resources.
Place of Origin: Baoji, China
Number of models: titanium anode
Application: Industrial Technology: Sandblasting, pickling
Grade: Gr1 together with titanium substrate, mixed
Powder or not: not powder
Ti content (%): 99.6%
Shape: mesh, plate, basket, tube
Coating: RuO2 / RuO2-IrO2
Sewage treatment can be divided into three types: physical method, biological method and chemical method according to its function.
1.Physical method: The physical action is mainly used to separate the insoluble substances in the sewage, and the chemical properties are not changed during the treatment.
2.Biological method: Using the metabolic function of microorganisms, the organic matter dissolved or colloidal in the sewage is decomposed and oxidized into stable inorganic substances to purify the sewage.
3.Chemical method: It is a method for treating or recovering dissolved or colloidal substances of sewage by chemical reaction, and is mostly used for industrial wastewater.
Electrochemical oxidation includes direct anodization and indirect anodization according to different oxidation mechanisms.
The direct oxidation process generally occurs when the organic matter is at a high concentration, the pollutants are adsorbed on the surface of the anode, and then the oxides are removed by the anode electron transfer process.
Indirect anodization refers to the indirect oxidation of contaminants in water by a strong oxidant generated by the oxidation reaction of the anode to achieve the effect of sterilization and algae removal.
During the electrochemical reaction, some active intermediates such as OH, OCl-, H2O2, O3, etc. may be produced on the surface of the electrode.
The application of titanium anode in the treatment of high concentration industrial wastewater, which involves the application of titanium anode.
Its processing technology is:
1. The wastewater is filtered, and the filtered wastewater is divided into filter residue and filtrate;
2. The filter residue is subjected to an adsorption process, and different types of usable materials are sorted for recovery;
3. If the filtrate is a non-contaminated filtrate or a conventional filtrate, it is directly introduced into the sedimentation tank. If the filtrate is an organic filtrate or a heavy metal filtrate, it is introduced into a titanium anode electrolysis cell;
4. Adding an alkaline medium and an acidic medium respectively in the sedimentation tank and the titanium anode electrolysis tank to change the pH value of the filtrate;
5. The filtrate after electrocatalytic oxidation of the titanium anode electrolysis cell is introduced into the sedimentation tank for treatment;
6. The filtrate after precipitation can be recycled to the water. It saves water resources, consumes less power, and reduces business costs.
- Baoji Yinggao Metal Materials Co., Ltd.
|sintered porous titanium filter elements||stainless steel filter||filter elements||raw material|
|other titanium||metal product||nickel|
- Porous titanium tube
- Porous titanium tubes
- Titanium electrode
- Titanium processing parts
- Sintered copper filter disc
- Titanium Powder Sinter Filter
- The sintered stainless steel wire mesh filter element
- The titanium rod filter element
- Sintered stainless steel mesh
- PEM hydrogen production consumable gas diffusion layer porous titanium plate
- Titanium aeration head
- 0A grade titanium sponge manufacturer TopTiTech
- Three classifications of metal-coated titanium electrodes
- SS porous filter with smooth outer wall
- Sintered copper powder filter element
- TC4 titanium rod for aviation
- Titanium wire
- Titanium aeration head for ozone aeration
- chlor alkali plant
- electric anode rod
- hydrogen generator electrode
- platinum anode
- platinum plated titanium anode
- sputtering target
- titanium anodizing rack
- titanium nail
- titanium wire mesh
- cathodic protection anode
- titanium anode
- platinum coated titanium electrodes
- titanium electrode
- platinum coated titanium mesh
- platinum electrodes
- platinum electrode electrolysis
Find Similar Products By Category
- Minerals & Metallurgy > Titanium > Other Titanium