Home > Products > other titanium > Titanium processing parts
Titanium processing parts
- USD $20 - $1000 / Piece |Get Latest Price
- 1 Piece / Pieces
- 1000000 Piece / Pieces per Month
- T/T L/C D/P D/A Credit Card PayPal Cash Escrow Other
- 10 days
Titanium offers a high strength-to-weight ratio and superb corrosion resistance. Manufacturers use this tough metal widely as a constituent in components manufactured for the military, aviation, aerospace, medical, and consumer industries.
As a metal, titanium has become a very popular alloy because its properties include very high strength, coupled with excellent corrosion resistance. It has a variety of commercially useful forms: bars, wire, pipe, plate, tubing, sheets, forgings, and more.
Types and Grades of Titanium
Today, the ASTM International Materials Specifications standards provide detailed criteria for grading commercially available titanium metals. Different manufacturers employ various grades of titanium to produce customized parts. The intended purpose of a component usually influences the selection of the specific grade.
In the United States, both titanium and titanium dioxide occur extensively in customized products. A few of the most popular grades of pure titanium on the marketplace today include:
Grade 1: A soft, ductile titanium offering excellent corrosion resistance.
Grade 2: A stronger titanium product that also supplies excellent corrosion resistance.
Grade 3: One of the strongest widely available types of pure titanium.
Grade 4: Pure titanium offering high strength but low ductility.
Grade 7: A pure form of titanium widely used in desalination plants (resembling Grade 2). It furnishes sought-after corrosion resistance properties.
1. Has a longer useful lifespan. While every mechanical part will eventually wear out, items formed from titanium tend to enjoy longer anticipated useful lifespans than comparable parts crafted from weaker metals, such as aluminum.
2. Friendly to the human body. Since titanium offers strength but does not cause allergic reactions in most living organisms, it also plays an important role in medical and dental settings. High-quality joint replacement implants frequently utilize titanium.
These products benefit from the metal’s ability to withstand sudden fractures. Biomedical manufacturers strive to design permanent implants using non-allergenic materials that will not require surgical removal.
3. High strength and resistance to harsh or corrosive environments. In recent years, companies manufacturing jewelry, golf clubs, and luxury cars have also begun using titanium and titanium alloys. The metal’s high strength and its resistance to harsh or corrosive environments make it a sought-after material. For example, it sometimes contributes to automotive frameworks.
- Baoji Yinggao Metal Materials Co., Ltd.
|sintered porous titanium filter elements||stainless steel filter||filter elements||raw material|
|other titanium||metal product||nickel|
- Titanium aeration head
- 0A grade titanium sponge manufacturer TopTiTech
- Three classifications of metal-coated titanium electrodes
- SS porous filter with smooth outer wall
- Sintered copper powder filter element
- TC4 titanium rod for aviation
- Titanium wire
- Titanium aeration head for ozone aeration
- The SS sintered mesh filter disc
- SUS 316L powder sintered small filter element
- High porosity metal nickel fiber felt
- The microporous titanium powder sintered corrugated plate
- Titanium sintered porous getter
- Porous titanium foam sintered plate
- Pure titanium ingots and alloy ingots
- SUS316L five-layer sintered mesh
- Hydrogen production electrolyzer PTL porous titanium sintered plate
- The sintered powder metal filters
- chlor alkali plant
- electric anode rod
- hydrogen generator electrode
- platinum anode
- platinum plated titanium anode
- sputtering target
- titanium anodizing rack
- titanium nail
- titanium wire mesh
- cathodic protection anode
- titanium anode
- platinum coated titanium electrodes
- titanium electrode
- platinum coated titanium mesh
- platinum electrodes
- platinum electrode electrolysis
Find Similar Products By Category
- Minerals & Metallurgy > Titanium > Other Titanium
- Hot Searches:
- processing parts