Home > Products > Other special additives > German technical background VOK-NALZIN FA 179 Corrosion inhibitor Improved weather resistance replaces Elementis NALZIN FA 179
German technical background VOK-NALZIN FA 179 Corrosion inhibitor Improved weather resistance replaces Elementis NALZIN FA 179
- CNY 120 - 150 / Kilogram |Get Latest Price
- 25 Kilogram / Kilograms
- 100000 Kilogram / Kilograms per Month
- Nansha port
- German technical background VOK-NALZIN FA 379 Corrosion inhibitor For industrial coatings replaces Elementis NALZIN FA 379
- German technical background VOK-556 Rheological aids For aluminum paint replaces Elementis 556
- German technical background VOK-556S Rheological aids For aluminum powder replaces Elementis 556S
- German technical background VOK-556F Rheological aids Slow down the sedimentation of pigment in the container replaces Elementis 556F
- German technical background VOK-229 Rheological aids For solvent-based systems replaces Elementis 229
- German technical background VOK-OC Rheological aids For building system replaces Elementis OC
|Brand Name:||Vok specialty chemistry||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||Elementis NALZIN FA 179、VOK-NALZIN FA 179|
|Type:||Other, Corrosion inhibitor||Usage:||Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals|
German technical background VOK®-NALZIN FA 179 Corrosion inhibitor
VOK®-NALZIN FA 179 can be used as a corrosion inhibitor for water-soluble coatings to prevent the formation of "flash corrosion", and can also be used as an inhibitor for tank corrosion. Because it can be emulsified in water, it can also be used as a temporary corrosion inhibitor.
Appearance characteristics: transparent liquid
PH value, 5% dissolved in water: 8.0-9.0
Density at 20 ℃: about 1080Kg/m3
Viscosity at 20 ℃: zui is 250 mPa. s
Color: zui Dawei 12 Gardner
Solubility: soluble in water
Flash point (ASTM D 65):>62 ℃
Composition: Chelated zinc compound dissolved in various solvent mixtures
Application and characteristics:
VOK®-NALZIN FA 179 can be used on various types of water-diluted coatings, such as water-diluted alkyd resin coatings, acrylic resin, epoxy resin and coating dispersions.
VOK®-NALZIN FA 179 prevents the formation of flash corrosion, that is, the corrosion caused by water-soluble coating during drying on iron-containing substrate.
VOK®- NALZIN FA 179 contributes to the corrosion resistance of dry paint film and prevents tank corrosion during storage.
It can also be used as a temporary preservative for metal surfaces. For this purpose, 2% VOK can be sprayed on the metal surface ®- NALZIN FA 179 lotion. This method is recommended when VOK is not added to the paint ®- NALZIN FA 179, which can prevent early corrosion after construction.
It is based on organic zinc chelate and has low nitrite content.
It shows strong affinity to iron-containing substrate to prevent flash corrosion.
Although it is water-soluble, it can be changed into insoluble or soluble zinc chelates during drying.
Water sensitivity decreased.
A passivation layer is formed to prevent corrosion after the paint film is dried.
It can be used as corrosion inhibitor in the tank.
Improved weather resistance.
In order to prevent the formation of flash corrosion, 1.0-0.5% of total paint shall be added at the final stage of paint production VOK®-NALZIN FA 179。
To prevent corrosion in the tank, with concentration of 0.1-0.3% can be used VOK®-NALZIN FA 179。
Barrel or bulk
- Guangzhou Situyuan Chemical Co., Ltd
- AddressPanyu district Chaozhou,Guangdong
|Defoamer||Leveling agent||Wetting dispersant||Wetting agent|
|Other special additives|
- German technical background VOK-DE Rheological aids For ink replaces Elementis DE
- German technical background VOK-WT 108 Rheological aids For waterborne industrial coatings replaces Elementis WT 108
- German technical background VOK-WT 201 Rheological agent Provide leveling replaces Elementis WT 201
- German technical background VOK-211F Rheological aids For painting replaces Elementis 211F
- German technical background VOK-FX 1010 Rheological aids With water resistance replaces Elementis FX 1010
- German technical background VOK-299 Rheological aids Improve sagging resistance replaces Elementis 299
- German technical background VOK-350D Rheological aids For water-based wood coatings replaces Elementis 350D
- German technical background VOK-DY CE Rheological aids For industrial coatings replaces Elementis DY CE
- German technical background VOK-FX 600 Wetting dispersant For industrial coatings replaces Elementis FX 600
- German technical background VOK-P240X Rheological aids It provides good anti-sagging replaces Elementis P240X
- German technical background VOK-P600 Rheological aids Good anti-settlement effect replaces Elementis P600
- German technical background VOK-ST Rheological aids It can prevent the sedimentation of pigment replaces Elementis ST
- German technical background VOK-Pro Rheological aids For anti-corrosion coating replaces Elementis Pro
- German technical background VOK-MB-11 Water-based preservative For paint system replaces Elementis MB-11
- German technical background VOK-MB-16 Fungicide For solvent-based coatings replaces Elementis MB-16
- German technical background VOK-27 Rheological aids Ink for flexo printing replaces Elementis 27
- German technical background VOK-SD-1 Organic bentonite additive For printing ink replaces Elementis SD-1
- German technical background VOK-SD-2 Rheological aids For epoxy resin coating replaces Elementis SD-2
- German technical background VOK-818 Rheological aids With sagging resistance replaces Elementis 818
- German technical background VOK-828 Rheological aids For ink system replaces Elementis 828
- German technical background VOK-858 Rheological aids For resin system replaces Elementis 858
- German technical background VOK-908 Thickening agent For architectural coatings replaces Elementis 908
- German technical background VOK-DeuWax FA-115 Wax slurry For painting replaces Elementis DeuWax FA-115
- German technical background VOK-W-9700 Wetting agent For leather coating replaces Elementis W-9700
- acid activated bentonite clay
- acrylic emulsion
- acrylic ester copolymer
- acrylic resin powder
- acrylic thickener
- activated carbon
- activated carbon adsorbent
- activated charcoal adsorbent
- agriculture & by-product agents
- alkaline protease enzyme
- aluminate coupling agent
- aluminium chloride
- aluminum oxide catalyst
- aluminum stearate
- amino silicone
Find Similar Products By Category
- Chemicals > Catalysts & Chemical Auxiliary Agents > Chemical Auxiliary Agent