Home > Products > BET surface area analyzers > F-Sorb 1400CE specific surface area analyzer
F-Sorb 1400CE specific surface area analyzer
- USD $7000 - $10000 / Set |Get Latest Price
- 1 Set / Sets
- 30 Set / Sets per Month
- T/T L/C PayPal Cash
- 1 days
- F-Sorb 2400CE BET surface area analyzer
- G-DenPyc 2900 helium pycnometer density analyzer
- H-Sorb 2600 high pressure volumetric adsorption analyzer
- H-Sorb 2600PCT hydrogen/H2 adsorption for PCT&PCI&TPD data testing
- M-Sorb 2500 medium pressure adsorption analyzer
- V-Sorb 2800 surface area and mesopore analyzer
|Brand Name:||Gold APP Instruments||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||F-Sorb 1400CE|
phywood box with foam inside
F-Sorb 1400CE specific surface area analyzer introduction
The F-Sorb X400CE series surface area analyzers are new generation instruments that were researched and developed by Gold APP Instruments and the Chinese Academy of Ordnance Science.
The F-Sorb 1400CE adopts flowing gas (like N2) principle, is a good tool for reference materials method testing. This method tests specific surface area by comparing with reference materials’ (RM) adsorption/desorption isotherm, do not calculate the adsorption/desorption capacity, be suitable for materials that have similar adsorption characteristics with the reference materials. The F-Sorb 1400CE mainly be used for quality control of production field, like powder, particle etc. factories. A very quick testing speed is its top advantage, affordable price and ease of use let you master it within 1 day.
F-Sorb 1400CE specific surface area analyzer specifications
1. Testing Principle: flowing gas (nitrogen) adsorption principle.
2. Testing Ranges: 0.01 m2/g to no known upper limit.
3. Accuracy: repeatability deviations ≤1%.
4. Sample Types: powder, particle, fiber, flake and others.
5. Sample Ports: 4 samples.
6. Control Modes: 10 inch touchable display with a built-in mini PC in Win 10 system, also with external keyboard and mouse; external PC is supportable by RS232 communication port for a larger operation display.
7. Protection Door: transparent door can protect operators be hurt by liquid nitrogen splash, also can reduce liquid nitrogen volatilization, extend analyzing time and save cost; more important is the door can isolate foreign environment influences to the whole analysis procedures, improve data stability and accuracy.
8. Adsorbate: mixed He+N2 (1:3) with high purity.
9. Analysis Time: about 5 minutes for every P/Po point adsorption and desorption; data will be present automatically by Gold APP Instruments software.
10. Analysis Pressure: atmospheric pressure, no need vacuum pump, save testing time.
11. Data Acquisition: high precision and integration chips, minimal deviations, strong anti-interference ability.
12. Data Reduction: Windows base software, perfect versatility, ease of use and multi-model data reduction reports.
F-Sorb 1400CE specific surface area analyzer technical features:
A. Structure Design
1. state-of-the-art design with compact size can save valuable lab bench space.
2. Stainless steel manifold system obviously improves sealing performance, eliminates deviations that be caused by gas molecules permeation, no ageing for manifolds pipelines, increase reliability and prolong instrument working life.
B. Control System
1. Integrated multifunctional control system; motor screw rod lifting system ensures Dewar stability during testing.
2. Innovated balanced bridge circuit greatly improved signal voltage sensitivity, as well as realized auto balance of signal drift.
3. Fully automatic operation, minimal user involvement and work efficiency be improved.
C. Data Acquisition and Reduction
1. High precision data acquisition and signal amplification, high integration A/D transformation system, strong anti-interference ability, can reduce environmental influence on analysis procedures.
2. New developed Windows compatible working software, multi applications, flexible and customer-tailor interface, ease of use, the data reduction module can efficiently eliminate system deviations and improve accuracy.
3. Customized data reports and various display formats, be convenient for data analyzing; powerful data archiving and searching capacity help a lot for your data management.
F-Sorb 1400CE specific surface area analyzer application fields
It is a basic model with simple function, be mainly used for production factories QC for powder, particle, fiber etc. materials like full cell/battery, catalyst, additive, ceramics, carbon black and so on.
Our policy of continuous development may cause the information and specifications contained herein to change without notice or liability.
- Gold APP Instruments Corporation Limited
|BET surface area analyzers||surface area and porosimetry analyzers||helium true density analyzer||high pressure volumetric adsorption analyzer|
|hydrogen adsorption analyzer|
- V-Sorb 2800P BET surface area and micropore analyzer
- V-Sorb 2800S surface area analyzer
- V-Sorb 2800TP surface area and pore size distribution analyser
- V-Sorb 4800 BET surface area and pore volume analyzer
- V-Sorb 4800P surface area and pore size analyzer
- V-Sorb 4800S specific surface area analyzer
- V-Sorb 4800TP surface area and porosimetry analyzer
- H-Sorb 2600PCT hydrogen adsorption isotherms determination analyzer
- H-Sorb 2600PCT H2 adsorption PCT isotherms determination analyzer
- H-Sorb 2600PCT H2 adsorption PCI isotherms determination analyzer
- H-Sorb 2600PCT H2 adsorption TPD isotherms determination analyzer
Find Similar Products By Category
- Measurement & Analysis Instruments > Measuring & Analysing Instrument Stocks
- Hot Searches:
- surface area
- specific surface area
- surface area analyzer