ST25R3917 High performance NFC universal device and EMVCo reader
- Negotiable |Get Latest Price
- 1 Piece / Pieces
- 80000 Piece / Pieces per Month
- T/T L/C D/P D/A Credit Card PayPal Cash Escrow Other
- 3 days
- ST25R3916 High performance NFC universal device and EMVCo reader
- Si52143 PCI Express 5-Output Clock Generator
- Original, in stock TPS79301-EP Enhanced Product Ultra-Low Noise, High PSRR, Fast RF, 200mA Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- MPQ8645P 16V, 30A, Scalable Digital Synchronous Buck Converter with PMBusTM Interface
- Original, special price MP86952 16V, 70A, Radiation-Tolerant, Monolithic Half-Bridge Intelli-PhaseTM Solution with Internal Power MOSFETs and Gate Drivers
- Original, special price MP5022C 12V, 3mΩ RDS(ON) Hot Swap Protection Device with Current Monitoring Function
|Brand Name:||ST||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||ST25R3917-AQWT|
The ST25R3916/7 is a high-performance NFC general-purpose device that supports NFC initiator, NFC target, NFC reader and NFC card emulation modes (if applicable).
Being fully compliant with EMVCo 3.0 analog and digital standards, this NFC IC is optimized for POS terminal applications and achieves the fastest EMVCo 3.0 certification cycle, even under harsh conditions and around noisy LCD displays for antennas.
Both devices include an advanced analog front end (AFE) and a highly integrated data framing system for ISO 18092 passive and active initiators, ISO 18092 passive and active targets, NFC-A/B (ISO 14443A/B) readers including higher bit rates, NFC-F (FeliCa™) readers, NFC-V ( ISO 15693) readers with speeds up to 53 kbps, and NFC-A / NFC-F card emulation.
Special streams and transparent modes of the AFE and framing system can be used to implement other custom protocols in reader or card emulation mode.
The ST25R3916/7 has high RF output power to drive the antenna directly and efficiently.
The ST25R3916/7 include additional features that make them unmatched for low power applications. They include a low-power capacitive sensor that can detect the presence of a card without opening the reader field. In addition, the presence of the card can still be detected by measuring the amplitude or phase of the antenna signal. They also contain a low-power RC oscillator and wake-up timer that automatically wakes up the ST25R3916/7 after a selected period of time and checks for the presence of a tag using one or more low-power techniques for detecting card presence (capacitance, phase, or amplitude).
The ST25R3916/7 is designed to operate over a wide power supply range (from 2.4 to 5.5V) and a wide peripheral IO voltage range (from 1.65 to 5.5V).
Due to this combination of high RF output power, low power modes and wide power supply range, these devices are perfectly suited for infrastructure NFC applications.
- Operating Modes
-Active and passive point-to-point
- RF communication
-Compliant with EMVCo™ 3.0 analog and digital standards
-NFC-A / ISO14443A up to 848 kbit/s
-NFC-B / ISO14443B, up to 848 kbit/s
-NFC-F / FeliCa™ up to 424 kbit/s
-NFC-V / ISO15693 up to 53 kbit/s
-NFC-A / ISO14443A and NFC-F / FeliCa™ card emulation
-Active and passive point-to-point initiator and target modes up to 424 kbit/s
-Low-level mode for MIFARE Classic® compatibility or other custom protocols
- Key Features
-Dynamic Power Output (DPO) controls field strength to stay within given limits
-Active Wave Shaping (AWS) to reduce overshoot and undershoot
-Noise Suppression Receiver (NSR) allows reception in noisy environments
-Automatic Antenna Tuning (AAT) via variable capacitance
-Integrated EMD processing in compliance with EMVCo 3.0 standard
-Automatic gain control and squelch function to maximize signal-to-noise ratio
-Low-power capacitive and inductive card detection
-Low power NFC active and passive target modes
-Adjustable ASK modulation depth from 5% to 40%
-Integrated voltage regulator to improve system PSRR
-AM/PM and I/Q demodulator with baseband channel summation or automatic channel selection
-Can drive two independent single-ended antennas
Measures amplitude and phase of antenna voltage, RSSI, on-chip power supply and regulation voltage
- External communication interface
-Serial peripheral interface (SPI) with speeds up to 10 Mbit/s
-I2C with up to 400 kbit/s in fast mode, up to 1 Mbit/s in fast mode and up to 3.4 Mbit/s in high speed mode
- Electrical characteristics
-Wide range of supply voltages from 2.4 to 5.5 V
-Wide range of peripheral communication power supplies from 1.65 to 5.5 V
-Quartz oscillator capable of 27.12 MHz crystal operation and fast start-up
Q. Who are you?
A: We are a professional supplier of electronic components from China. Like new and original integrated circuits, Also provide BOM full service .
Q. Are your products original?
A: Yes, all products are original, new original import is our purpose .
Q. What is your lead time?
A: The product is sent within 3 days after the confirmation of payment, and the delivery time is 3 to 6 days .
Q. What is your warranty?
A: 60 days after goods have been received. Our products will be 100% tested before they are sent out. If the goods are defective, please notify us within 3 days after delivery. Any item must be returned as is in order to qualify for a refund or payment. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred.
Q. What's the MOQ for your products?
A: MOQ is 1 pcs .
Q. How do I pay for the order?
A: We accept TT wire transfer, western union, Pay Pal.
Please contact us.
Q. How are my parcels shipped?
A: We will use DHL,TNT,FedEx,EMS,DEPX(3-6 days lead time) to ship your package.
Q.How to order?
A. Inquiry → Quotation → Negotiation → Samples → PO/PI → Mass production →Book
Space → Balance/Deliver → Further.
- Shenzhen Tianchuang Microelectronics Co.
- Address3174A, Block D, Zhihui Innovation Center Shenzhen,Guangdong
|MPS||Monolithic Power Systems||NXP||ADI|
- Original, special price MPQ8633B 16V, 20A, synchronous buck converter with adjustable current limit, programmable frequency and voltage tracking
- Original, special price NVMFS5C426N Single N-Channel Power MOSFET 40V, 235A, 1.3mΩ
- Original, special price NTHL040N65S3F Power MOSFET, N-Channel, SUPERFET® III, FRFET®,650 V, 65 A, 40 mΩ, TO-247
- Original, special price NCP308 Voltage Supervisor, Ultra Low Quiescent Current, Programmable Delay Time
- Original, special price FDS86242 N-Channel PowerTrench® MOSFET 150V, 4.1A, 67mΩ
- Original, special price FDMC86139P P-Channel PowerTrench® MOSFET -100V, -15A, 67mΩ
- Original, special price NCP380 Power Distribution Switch, Current-Limiting (Fixed and Adjustable)
- Original, special price UCC28700 Constant voltage, constant current PWM with PSR and programmable cable compensation
- Original, special price MPQ8626 16V, 6A High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Converter with Adjustable Current Limit
- Original, special price MPQ8633A 16V, 12A, synchronous buck converter with adjustable current limit, programmable frequency and voltage tracking
- Original, special price LFE3-17EA FPGA and CPLD
- Original, special price BTS6143D Automotive Grade Smart High Side Switch | PROFET™
- Original, special price FS32K146HAT0MLLT 32-bit Automotive General Purpose Microcontrollers
- Original, special price BQ76PL455A 16-cell industrial battery monitor with passive battery balancing
- Original, special price MP46885 80V, 0.5A High-End Buck Driver with Hysteresis Current Control
- Original, special price MP8017 IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE PD solution with integrated active clamped primary or secondary regulated flyback converter
- Original, special price NB681A 4.5-26V wide input voltage, 6.5A, low quiescent current, high current synchronous buck converter with 2-bit VID
- Original, special price MP86905 Intelli-PhaseTM solution with integrated top/bottom tube and driver
- Original, special price MP2932 6-phase PWM controller with 8-bit DAC code for VR10 and VR11
- Original, special price MP2467 2.5A, 36V, 500kHz Buck Converter
- Original, special price MPQ4436-AEC1 45V, 6A, Low Quiescent Current (Iq) Synchronous Buck Converter, AEC-Q100 Compliant
- Original, special price MP4013B Boost WLED Controller With Advanced Features, Full Protection and Soft Start Function
- Original, special price MPQ8623 16V, 6A High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Converter with Adjustable Current Limit
- Original, special price MP2147 5.5V, 4A, 1.2MHz High Efficiency, 40uA Iq, Constant On-Time (COT) Control Mode Buck Converter with PG and Mode Selection
- acoustic components
- altera fpga development board
- android development board
- arduino mega
- arduino mega 2560
- arduino nano
- arduino uno board
- arduino uno compatible
- arduino uno r3
- arduino uno r3 atmega328
- arduino uno starter kit
- asic chip
- banana pi
- banana pi m3
- bluetooth 4.0 module
- bluetooth audio module
Find Similar Products By Category
- Electronic Components & Supplies > Active Components > Integrated Circuits
- Hot Searches: