Home > Products > hydrogen adsorption analyzer > H-Sorb 2600PCT hydrogen/H2 adsorption for PCT&PCI&TPD data testing
H-Sorb 2600PCT hydrogen/H2 adsorption for PCT&PCI&TPD data testing
- USD $50000 - $90000 / Set |Get Latest Price
- 1 Set / Sets
- 30 Set / Sets per Month
- T/T L/C D/P D/A Credit Card PayPal Cash Escrow Other
- 1 days
|Brand Name:||Gold APP Instruments||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||H-Sorb 2600PCT|
H-Sorb 2600PCT high pressure hydrogen adsorption analyzer introduction
Gas adsorption analysis is important in many fields of materials, such as energy storage materials, improved catalysts for petrochemical processing, advanced pharmaceuticals and food industries. At present, there is tremendous interest in the development of innovative materials for the transition to renewable energy. The science of gas adsorption has become particularly critical in the advancement of materials for storing fuel gases such as hydrogen or natural gas, as well as for sequestration of greenhouse gases.
The H-Sorb 2600PCT high pressure gas sorption analyzer adopts the volumetric technique principle which consists of dosing a known amount of gas adsorptive into measurement tubes where lying samples (such as zeolites, carbon nanotubes, rocks, catalysts, activated carbons, molecular sieve, hydrides etc. ) to be analyzed. When samples reach equilibrium with the adsorbate gas (such as hydrogen, methane, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, argon, krypton etc.), detailed and comprehensive final equilibrium pressures will be recorded automated by software. These data are used to calculate the quantity of gas adsorbed by samples.
This measurement procedure automatically repeated by software under given temperature and pressure intervals until finalized the maximum preselected pressure. Finally, each of the equilibrium point volume adsorbed, equilibrium pressure, absolute pressure etc. data are plotted to produce the isotherm. By using the isotherm data, operators can calculate further more information such as Langmuir fitting isotherm, the adsorption rate curve, PCT (pressure-composition-temperature) or PCI (pressure-composition-isotherm) curve etc.
Pressure-Composition Isotherms (PCI) and Pressure-Composition Temperature (PCT) is one of the most informative sorption measurements. The result is a plot of the equilibrium absorbed gas concentration in the material as a function of pressure and temperature.
H-Sorb 2600PCT high pressure hydrogen adsorption analyzer specifications:
1. Analysis Method: static volumetric high pressure adsorption principle
2. Versatility: adsorption/desorption isotherms measurement (atmospheric to 500 Celsius), Gibbs supercritical adsorption measurement
3. Data Reduction: Langmuir model regression isotherm, PCT(Pressure-Composition-Temperature) or PCI (Pressure-Composition-Isotherm) diagram/curve/isotherm measurement, TPD(temperature program desorption), Langmuir maximum adsorption constant L and adsorption pressure constant B measurement; Langmuir correction model loading-ratio correlation regression (LCR) isotherm; Ono-Kondo (OK) lattice model isotherm regression; adsorptive gas density and vapor-liquid equilibrium accuracy calculation under different pressures and temperatures
4. Measuring Ranges: continuous adsorption and desorption measurement from atmospheric to 200Bar pressure (400Bar option)
5. Accuracy: repeatability errors <3%
6. Temperature Range: cryogenic to 500 Celsius (600 Celsius option), accuracy±0.1 Celsius
7. Sample Ports: 2 samples analyzing and 2 degassing ( 4 ports option), stainless-steel micro welding sample tubes, software integrated temperature PID adjustment
8. Transducer Accuracy: imported high precision transducers, accuracy can reach 0.05% of F.S. (full-scale), long-duration usage stability is 0.025% of F.S.
9. Ultimate Vacuum: mechanical pump 4x10-2 Pa (3x10-4 Torr), molecular turbo pump system (1x10-6 Pa) is optional
10. Adsorbate Gas: high purity CO2, H2, CH4, N2 or others
11. Data Acquisition: high-precision and high integration data acquisition modules, minimal error, strong anti-interference ability
12. Specifications: Height 22.05 inches (56cm) X Width 20.87 inches (53cm) X Depth 23.62 inches (60cm); 132 pound (60kg); 220V/5A
H-Sorb 2600PCT high pressure hydrogen adsorption analyzer features:
1. Control System: imported VCR interface high pressure pneumatic valve can realize auto on-off within 200Bar, sealing performance is top to 1x10-10 Pa.m3/s, can be used more than 500 million times; programmable logic controller (PLC) system, high integration and sound anti-interference, improve stability and prolong life
2. Analysis Management: parameters be set by Gold APP Instruments software, fully automated, achieved unattended operation at night; H-Sorb mode is available for accurate control gas charging pressure points, gain ideal data points
3. Manifold System: imported 316L stainless steel thick-walled manifolds, micro welding sealing can reduce dead space largely; metal VCR connection is convenient for installation and uninstallation
4. Safety Measures: H-Sorb asymptotic technology realizes auto gas-charging and degassing, prevents high pressure dangers caused by artificial mis-operation, and also minimizes large differential pressure impact to pressure transducer
Our policy of continuous development may cause the information and specifications contained herein to change without notice or liability.
- Gold APP Instruments Corporation Limited
|BET surface area analyzers||surface area and porosimetry analyzers||helium true density analyzer||high pressure volumetric adsorption analyzer|
|hydrogen adsorption analyzer|
- V-Sorb 4800P surface area and pore size analyzer
- V-Sorb 4800S specific surface area analyzer
- V-Sorb 4800TP surface area and porosimetry analyzer
- H-Sorb 2600PCT hydrogen adsorption isotherms determination analyzer
- H-Sorb 2600PCT H2 adsorption PCT isotherms determination analyzer
- H-Sorb 2600PCT H2 adsorption PCI isotherms determination analyzer
Find Similar Products By Category
- Measurement & Analysis Instruments > Measuring & Analysing Instrument Stocks
- Hot Searches:
- hydrogen adsorption
- H2 adsorption
- PCT adsorption