Home > Products > Other special additives > German technical background VOK-P240X Rheological aids It provides good anti-sagging replaces Elementis P240X
German technical background VOK-P240X Rheological aids It provides good anti-sagging replaces Elementis P240X
- CNY 130 - 150 / Kilogram |Get Latest Price
- 25 Kilogram / Kilograms
- 100000 Kilogram / Kilograms per Month
- Nansha port
- German technical background VOK-P600 Rheological aids Good anti-settlement effect replaces Elementis P600
- German technical background VOK-ST Rheological aids It can prevent the sedimentation of pigment replaces Elementis ST
- German technical background VOK-Pro Rheological aids For anti-corrosion coating replaces Elementis Pro
- German technical background VOK-MB-11 Water-based preservative For paint system replaces Elementis MB-11
- German technical background VOK-MB-16 Fungicide For solvent-based coatings replaces Elementis MB-16
- German technical background VOK-27 Rheological aids Ink for flexo printing replaces Elementis 27
|Brand Name:||Vok specialty chemistry||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||Elementis P240X、VOK-P240X|
|Type:||Other, Rheological aids||Usage:||Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals|
German technical background VOK®- P240X rheological assistant
For the special polyamide wax dispersion, in the solvent system such as paint, ink and sealant, a stable three-dimensional anti-settling structure is established, providing good anti-sagging, anti-settling and thickening effects.
Composition: polyamide wax;
Appearance: yellowish soft paste;
Solvent: xylene and a small amount of alcohol;
Characteristics and use
1. Good and lasting thixotropy, good effect of anti-sagging and anti-settlement.
2. It is easy to disperse, and can be added to the coating system only by mixing and dispersing. No coarse particles, no particles, good stability.
3. Help the aluminum powder and pearlescent mud mud mud slice to orient neatly and enhance the flash effect.
4. Keep the viscosity stable and prevent the pigment from settling. Even if it settles slightly, it is easy to stir it evenly, and will not deposit and harden at the bottom of the tank.
Application fields: aluminum powder paint, acrylic urethane, polyester urethane, epoxy, epoxy asphalt, alkyd, vinyl, chlorinated rubber, polyester, mica iron oxide and other systems of automobile repair paint.
Total weight of formula: 1.0-5.0%;
Addition method: at high speed dispersion, the temperature should be controlled at 20-50 ℃, the rotational speed should be 1000-2500 rpm, and the mixing time should be 5-15 minutes. Thixotropy will be reduced due to high shear force and long time dispersion. Therefore, the mixing time should be correspondingly shortened under the high shear force grinding dispersion machine.
A good method is to make pre-dispersed slurry at a certain shear force and in a short time.
Step: 1. Put all materials into the kettle.
2. Pre-disperse at 1000-1500 rpm for 2-3 minutes to uniform state.
3. Then disperse at the speed of 2000-2000 rpm for 5-15 minutes, and control the temperature below 50 ℃. To avoid the accumulation of air in the slurry, the mixing blades should be moved up and down properly. Storage: The product shall be stored in a cool and ventilated place, and the container shall be kept tightly away from heat and fire sources.
Iron bucket, net weight 17 kg.
- Guangzhou Situyuan Chemical Co., Ltd
- AddressPanyu district Chaozhou,Guangdong
|Defoamer||Leveling agent||Wetting dispersant||Wetting agent|
|Other special additives|
- German technical background VOK-SD-1 Organic bentonite additive For printing ink replaces Elementis SD-1
- German technical background VOK-SD-2 Rheological aids For epoxy resin coating replaces Elementis SD-2
- German technical background VOK-818 Rheological aids With sagging resistance replaces Elementis 818
- German technical background VOK-828 Rheological aids For ink system replaces Elementis 828
- German technical background VOK-858 Rheological aids For resin system replaces Elementis 858
- German technical background VOK-908 Thickening agent For architectural coatings replaces Elementis 908
- German technical background VOK-FX 600 Wetting dispersant For industrial coatings replaces Elementis FX 600
- German technical background VOK-DY CE Rheological aids For industrial coatings replaces Elementis DY CE
- German technical background VOK-350D Rheological aids For water-based wood coatings replaces Elementis 350D
- German technical background VOK-299 Rheological aids Improve sagging resistance replaces Elementis 299
- German technical background VOK-FX 1010 Rheological aids With water resistance replaces Elementis FX 1010
- German technical background VOK-211F Rheological aids For painting replaces Elementis 211F
- German technical background VOK-WT 201 Rheological agent Provide leveling replaces Elementis WT 201
- German technical background VOK-WT 108 Rheological aids For waterborne industrial coatings replaces Elementis WT 108
- German technical background VOK-DE Rheological aids For ink replaces Elementis DE
- German technical background VOK-OC Rheological aids For building system replaces Elementis OC
- German technical background VOK-229 Rheological aids For solvent-based systems replaces Elementis 229
- German technical background VOK-556F Rheological aids Slow down the sedimentation of pigment in the container replaces Elementis 556F
- German technical background VOK-556S Rheological aids For aluminum powder replaces Elementis 556S
- German technical background VOK-556 Rheological aids For aluminum paint replaces Elementis 556
- German technical background VOK-NALZIN FA 379 Corrosion inhibitor For industrial coatings replaces Elementis NALZIN FA 379
- German technical background VOK-NALZIN FA 179 Corrosion inhibitor Improved weather resistance replaces Elementis NALZIN FA 179
- German technical background VOK-DeuWax FA-115 Wax slurry For painting replaces Elementis DeuWax FA-115
- German technical background VOK-W-9700 Wetting agent For leather coating replaces Elementis W-9700
- acid activated bentonite clay
- acrylic emulsion
- acrylic ester copolymer
- acrylic resin powder
- acrylic thickener
- activated carbon
- activated carbon adsorbent
- activated charcoal adsorbent
- agriculture & by-product agents
- alkaline protease enzyme
- aluminate coupling agent
- aluminium chloride
- aluminum oxide catalyst
- aluminum stearate
- amino silicone
Find Similar Products By Category
- Chemicals > Catalysts & Chemical Auxiliary Agents > Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- Hot Searches:
- Other special additives
- Rheological aids
- Elementis P240X