Home > Products > Other special additives > German technical background VOK-ST Rheological aids It can prevent the sedimentation of pigment replaces Elementis ST
German technical background VOK-ST Rheological aids It can prevent the sedimentation of pigment replaces Elementis ST
- CNY 130 - 150 / Kilogram |Get Latest Price
- 25 Kilogram / Kilograms
- 100000 Kilogram / Kilograms per Month
- Nansha port
- German technical background VOK-Pro Rheological aids For anti-corrosion coating replaces Elementis Pro
- German technical background VOK-MB-11 Water-based preservative For paint system replaces Elementis MB-11
- German technical background VOK-MB-16 Fungicide For solvent-based coatings replaces Elementis MB-16
- German technical background VOK-27 Rheological aids Ink for flexo printing replaces Elementis 27
- German technical background VOK-SD-1 Organic bentonite additive For printing ink replaces Elementis SD-1
- German technical background VOK-SD-2 Rheological aids For epoxy resin coating replaces Elementis SD-2
|Brand Name:||Vok specialty chemistry||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||Elementis ST、VOK-ST|
|Type:||Other, Rheological aids||Usage:||Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals|
German technical background VOK®- ST rheological assistant
VOK®- ST is a derivative of castor oil modified, with the appearance of creamy white fine powder. It is used in the solvent-based and solvent-free anti-corrosion coating systems of aliphatic and aromatic with medium and low polarity, and can provide good anti-sagging and leveling performance in the powder coating. VOK®- ST has good tackifying effect and gives good thixotropy to the paint, which can effectively prevent the settlement of the paint, and provide good sagging resistance without affecting the flow and leveling of the paint film, as well as the water resistance and weather resistance of the paint film.
First add resin, VOK®- ST and solvent (or solvent-free) are mixed for 5-10 minutes, then dispersant, pigment, etc. are added under stirring, continue to stir for 5-10 minutes, then heat up, control the temperature within the range of 40-60 ℃, quickly disperse for 30 minutes, then mix paint, mix paint, and slowly cool to room temperature.
If there is a requirement for the fineness of the coating, the coating can be sanded and dispersed first, and VOK®- ST can be added after the fineness is qualified, temperature rise to 40-60 ℃, express mixing for 30 min, and slowly cool to normal temperature.
Note: The suitable dispersion temperature of aromatic system is 40-50 ℃, and that of aliphatic system is 50-60 ℃.
VOK®- ST castor oil modified derivatives
VOK®- ST is an organic thixotropic agent that can be used to control the rheological properties of solvent-based systems.
Physical properties: (The following are typical properties of the product and shall not be considered as product specifications)
Form: milky white powder
It is recommended to add suitable dispersion temperature of 63 ℃ - 74 ℃, 38 ℃ - 54 ℃ in fatty solvent, aromatic oxygen-containing solvent and ester solvent
Maintenance paint, hammer paint
Epoxy system texture and transparent finish
Self-drying and baking industrial coatings and colorants
Architectural coating antifouling paint
Chlorinated rubber coating, caulking adhesive, thick paste coating
Road sign paint
How to use and join:
Use 10% ST thixotropic agent, 10% or 80% ST thixotropic agent for high-speed dispersion, pay attention to the input temperature not less than 40 ℃, and the mixing temperature not more than 50 ℃, otherwise the use effect will be affected! Add 3% - 5% (in the form of glue)
To achieve good results, it is recommended to use this thixotropic agent mixed with bentonite. The total amount of bentonite is 0.5% - 0.8%, and the total amount of thixotropic agent is 0.3% (added in powder form).
Within the above humidity range, ST should be applied as much shear force as possible during dispersion. The stronger the dispersion or grinding effect, the better and faster the effect.
The amount of ST varies according to the type of application system. In the coating, the initial dosage of RHEOTIX ST is 0.2% - 0.8% (weight) of the total formula
It has good thixotropy, thickening and anti-sedibility.
It is beneficial to pigments and fillers and suspension.
Control liquidity and leveling.
Control the permeation of liquid on the porous surface.
It can provide anti-sagging characteristics.
It has good storage stability.
Does not react with pigments and substrates.
It is easy to disperse.
- Guangzhou Situyuan Chemical Co., Ltd
- AddressPanyu district Chaozhou,Guangdong
|Defoamer||Leveling agent||Wetting dispersant||Wetting agent|
|Other special additives|
- German technical background VOK-818 Rheological aids With sagging resistance replaces Elementis 818
- German technical background VOK-828 Rheological aids For ink system replaces Elementis 828
- German technical background VOK-858 Rheological aids For resin system replaces Elementis 858
- German technical background VOK-908 Thickening agent For architectural coatings replaces Elementis 908
- German technical background VOK-P600 Rheological aids Good anti-settlement effect replaces Elementis P600
- German technical background VOK-P240X Rheological aids It provides good anti-sagging replaces Elementis P240X
- German technical background VOK-FX 600 Wetting dispersant For industrial coatings replaces Elementis FX 600
- German technical background VOK-DY CE Rheological aids For industrial coatings replaces Elementis DY CE
- German technical background VOK-350D Rheological aids For water-based wood coatings replaces Elementis 350D
- German technical background VOK-299 Rheological aids Improve sagging resistance replaces Elementis 299
- German technical background VOK-FX 1010 Rheological aids With water resistance replaces Elementis FX 1010
- German technical background VOK-211F Rheological aids For painting replaces Elementis 211F
- German technical background VOK-WT 201 Rheological agent Provide leveling replaces Elementis WT 201
- German technical background VOK-WT 108 Rheological aids For waterborne industrial coatings replaces Elementis WT 108
- German technical background VOK-DE Rheological aids For ink replaces Elementis DE
- German technical background VOK-OC Rheological aids For building system replaces Elementis OC
- German technical background VOK-229 Rheological aids For solvent-based systems replaces Elementis 229
- German technical background VOK-556F Rheological aids Slow down the sedimentation of pigment in the container replaces Elementis 556F
- German technical background VOK-556S Rheological aids For aluminum powder replaces Elementis 556S
- German technical background VOK-556 Rheological aids For aluminum paint replaces Elementis 556
- German technical background VOK-NALZIN FA 379 Corrosion inhibitor For industrial coatings replaces Elementis NALZIN FA 379
- German technical background VOK-NALZIN FA 179 Corrosion inhibitor Improved weather resistance replaces Elementis NALZIN FA 179
- German technical background VOK-DeuWax FA-115 Wax slurry For painting replaces Elementis DeuWax FA-115
- German technical background VOK-W-9700 Wetting agent For leather coating replaces Elementis W-9700
- acid activated bentonite clay
- acrylic emulsion
- acrylic ester copolymer
- acrylic resin powder
- acrylic thickener
- activated carbon
- activated carbon adsorbent
- activated charcoal adsorbent
- agriculture & by-product agents
- alkaline protease enzyme
- aluminate coupling agent
- aluminium chloride
- aluminum oxide catalyst
- aluminum stearate
- amino silicone
Find Similar Products By Category
- Chemicals > Catalysts & Chemical Auxiliary Agents > Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- Hot Searches:
- Other special additives
- Rheological aids
- Elementis ST