Home > Products > Other special additives > German technical background VOK-27 Rheological aids Ink for flexo printing replaces Elementis 27
German technical background VOK-27 Rheological aids Ink for flexo printing replaces Elementis 27
- CNY 130 - 150 / Kilogram |Get Latest Price
- 25 Kilogram / Kilograms
- 100000 Kilogram / Kilograms per Month
- Nansha port
- German technical background VOK-SD-1 Organic bentonite additive For printing ink replaces Elementis SD-1
- German technical background VOK-SD-2 Rheological aids For epoxy resin coating replaces Elementis SD-2
- German technical background VOK-818 Rheological aids With sagging resistance replaces Elementis 818
- German technical background VOK-828 Rheological aids For ink system replaces Elementis 828
- German technical background VOK-858 Rheological aids For resin system replaces Elementis 858
- German technical background VOK-908 Thickening agent For architectural coatings replaces Elementis 908
|Brand Name:||Vok specialty chemistry||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||Elementis 27、VOK-27|
|Type:||Other, Rheological aids||Usage:||Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals|
German technical background VOK®- 27 Rheological aids
VOK®- 27 is an organic bentonite additive suitable for medium to high polarity organic solvent coating system and synthetic binder system.
Composition: lithium montmorillonite organic bentonite
Appearance: milky white fine soft powder
Density: 1.7 g/cm3
Water content: 3.0% ≤
• Anti-corrosion coating
• Concave/flexo printing ink
• Industrial repair coating
• Plastic/organic sol
• Etching primer
• Improve viscosity.
• Provide shake performance.
• Good storage stability.
• Improve mobility and peace.
• Improve the verticality and permeability on porous substrate during facade construction.
• Prevent dehydration and shrinkage of the shaking system.
• Add VOK®- 27 to organic paint system It is necessary to use high shear dispersion equipment for mixing and dispersion, and add chemical active agent to ensure the complete activation of to achieve good use effect.
• Method 1. Directly add it into the resin/solvent mixture and disperse it at high speed for 10 minutes, then add chemical active agent to disperse it at high speed for 10 minutes, and then add the pigment and filler to disperse it at high speed for 15 minutes or more.
• Method 2. Add in the form of pre gel (5 - 10% solid content).
• First inject solvent into the mixing tank, and then add VOK®- 27 Add and mix at high speed, and finally add chemical activator to optimize the gelation degree.
• When adding, the pre gel is directly added to the resin/solvent mixture for high-speed dispersion, and then the pigments and fillers are added for high-speed dispersion.
• Recommended chemical active agent:
Chemical active agent VOK®- 27 Weight percentage concentration of dry powder (%)
Methanol/water (95/5): 33
Propylene carbonate: 33
Propylene carbonate/water (95/5): 33
Ethanol/water (95/5): 50
Acetone/water (95/5): 60
• Applicable decentralized equipment:
High-speed mixer (serrated blade high-speed disperser), sand mill/ball mill or three-roller machine grinding.
• Adjust the dosage according to the system to be added.
• When used in medium or high polarity paint system, the addition amount is 0.2-1.0% of the total formula.
• The amount added for resin synthesis is 0.5-1.0% of the total formula.
Keep away from heat and fire sources.
Place in a cool and ventilated place, keep the container tightly stored under normal temperature and avoid humidity.
VOK®- 27 is packed in paper bags.
term of validity
VOK®- 27 The shelf life is 48 months from the production date.
The company has been certified by ISO 9001/9002 quality system since 1992 to ensure that all operations comply with the standards.
Operation and safety
Please operate carefully to avoid inhalation and eye contact. For others, please refer to the relevant Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Guangzhou Situyuan Chemical Co., Ltd
- AddressPanyu district Chaozhou,Guangdong
|Defoamer||Leveling agent||Wetting dispersant||Wetting agent|
|Other special additives|
- German technical background VOK-MB-16 Fungicide For solvent-based coatings replaces Elementis MB-16
- German technical background VOK-MB-11 Water-based preservative For paint system replaces Elementis MB-11
- German technical background VOK-Pro Rheological aids For anti-corrosion coating replaces Elementis Pro
- German technical background VOK-ST Rheological aids It can prevent the sedimentation of pigment replaces Elementis ST
- German technical background VOK-P600 Rheological aids Good anti-settlement effect replaces Elementis P600
- German technical background VOK-P240X Rheological aids It provides good anti-sagging replaces Elementis P240X
- German technical background VOK-FX 600 Wetting dispersant For industrial coatings replaces Elementis FX 600
- German technical background VOK-DY CE Rheological aids For industrial coatings replaces Elementis DY CE
- German technical background VOK-350D Rheological aids For water-based wood coatings replaces Elementis 350D
- German technical background VOK-299 Rheological aids Improve sagging resistance replaces Elementis 299
- German technical background VOK-FX 1010 Rheological aids With water resistance replaces Elementis FX 1010
- German technical background VOK-211F Rheological aids For painting replaces Elementis 211F
- German technical background VOK-WT 201 Rheological agent Provide leveling replaces Elementis WT 201
- German technical background VOK-WT 108 Rheological aids For waterborne industrial coatings replaces Elementis WT 108
- German technical background VOK-DE Rheological aids For ink replaces Elementis DE
- German technical background VOK-OC Rheological aids For building system replaces Elementis OC
- German technical background VOK-229 Rheological aids For solvent-based systems replaces Elementis 229
- German technical background VOK-556F Rheological aids Slow down the sedimentation of pigment in the container replaces Elementis 556F
- German technical background VOK-556S Rheological aids For aluminum powder replaces Elementis 556S
- German technical background VOK-556 Rheological aids For aluminum paint replaces Elementis 556
- German technical background VOK-NALZIN FA 379 Corrosion inhibitor For industrial coatings replaces Elementis NALZIN FA 379
- German technical background VOK-NALZIN FA 179 Corrosion inhibitor Improved weather resistance replaces Elementis NALZIN FA 179
- German technical background VOK-DeuWax FA-115 Wax slurry For painting replaces Elementis DeuWax FA-115
- German technical background VOK-W-9700 Wetting agent For leather coating replaces Elementis W-9700
- acid activated bentonite clay
- acrylic emulsion
- acrylic ester copolymer
- acrylic resin powder
- acrylic thickener
- activated carbon
- activated carbon adsorbent
- activated charcoal adsorbent
- agriculture & by-product agents
- alkaline protease enzyme
- aluminate coupling agent
- aluminium chloride
- aluminum oxide catalyst
- aluminum stearate
- amino silicone
Find Similar Products By Category
- Chemicals > Catalysts & Chemical Auxiliary Agents > Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- Hot Searches:
- Other special additives
- Rheological aids
- Elementis 27