Home > Products > Other special additives > German technical background VOK-908 Thickening agent For architectural coatings replaces Elementis 908
German technical background VOK-908 Thickening agent For architectural coatings replaces Elementis 908
- CNY 120 - 160 / Kilogram |Get Latest Price
- 25 Kilogram / Kilograms
- 100000 Kilogram / Kilograms per Month
- Nansha port
- German technical background VOK-858 Rheological aids For resin system replaces Elementis 858
- German technical background VOK-828 Rheological aids For ink system replaces Elementis 828
- German technical background VOK-818 Rheological aids With sagging resistance replaces Elementis 818
- German technical background VOK-SD-2 Rheological aids For epoxy resin coating replaces Elementis SD-2
- German technical background VOK-SD-1 Organic bentonite additive For printing ink replaces Elementis SD-1
- German technical background VOK-27 Rheological aids Ink for flexo printing replaces Elementis 27
|Brand Name:||Vok specialty chemistry||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||Elementis 908、VOK-908|
|Type:||Other, Thickening agent||Usage:||Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals|
German technical background VOK ®-908
VOK®- 908 Organic bentonite, unsaturated polyester system/thickener
VOK®- 908 Bentonite is a standard organic bentonite, which is suitable for medium and low polarity, i.e. aliphatic hydrocarbon and aromatic hydrocarbon paint systems. It can also be used in other systems with higher polarity. It has good cost performance for low and medium polarity systems.
Composition: organic modified bentonite
Appearance: fine powder
Moisture: 3.0 max
Viscosity (Pa. s) - 7%
Xylene system: ≥ 2.5
Granular hydrocarbon (200 mesh): ≥ 95
LOl (loss on ignition): 32-35%
FOG (dispersed in xylene system): ≤ 70 microns
1. Architectural coatings
2. Industrial coatings
3. Industrial maintenance/anti-corrosion coating
4. Wood primer
5. Printing ink
6. Unsaturated polyester system
German technical background VOK®-908 The pre gel prepared by has high transparency and light color, so it can be added to the paint system that requires high transparency.
1. Improve the low shear viscosity of the system.
2. Keep a good balance between anti-sagging and leveling.
3. Prevent the pigments and fillers from settling during storage.
5. It can prevent the coating liquid components from excessively penetrating the porous substrate during construction.
6. Good batch stability.
7. Good cost performance.
It is recommended to add it in the grinding stage. The specific production process is as follows:
Prerequisite: high-speed dispersion
1. Resin/solvent (premixed)
2、VOK®-908 (high-speed dispersion for 10 minutes)
3. Chemical (polar) activator (high-speed dispersion for 5 to 10 minutes)
4. Surfactant (if any)
5. Pigment and filler (grind to specified fineness)
6. Paint mixing
1、VOK®-908 The amount of depends on the type of organic matter, the degree of thickening and other desired rheological properties.
2、VOK®-908 The usage of is 0.2-2.0% of the weight of the whole system. Good addition must be determined through the actual experiment process.
3. Efficient dispersion equipment and dispersion technology can better optimize VOK®- 908The performance of can reduce the usage and obtain the maximum economic benefits.
VOK®-908 is packed in paper bags, 25kg/bag.
term of validity:
VOK®-908 has a retention period of 48 months from the production date.
Chemical (polar) activator:
Activator type% based on VOK®-908
Methanol/water (95/5): 33%
Ethanol/water (95/5): 50%
Propylene carbonate/water (95/5): 33%
BEZ 75 30-50%
VOK®-908 prepared pre gel to obtain good performance under non good dispersion conditions.
VOK®-908 can be added to the solvent-based coating system under the condition of high-speed dispersion. When sufficient mechanical dispersion, chemical energy and thermal energy are provided, VOK®-908 can obtain good gel effect. In this process, the mechanical equipment must provide sufficient mechanical energy and thermal energy, and the polar activator is used to provide the required chemical energy.
- Guangzhou Situyuan Chemical Co., Ltd
- AddressPanyu district Chaozhou,Guangdong
|Defoamer||Leveling agent||Wetting dispersant||Wetting agent|
|Other special additives|
- German technical background VOK-MB-16 Fungicide For solvent-based coatings replaces Elementis MB-16
- German technical background VOK-MB-11 Water-based preservative For paint system replaces Elementis MB-11
- German technical background VOK-Pro Rheological aids For anti-corrosion coating replaces Elementis Pro
- German technical background VOK-ST Rheological aids It can prevent the sedimentation of pigment replaces Elementis ST
- German technical background VOK-P600 Rheological aids Good anti-settlement effect replaces Elementis P600
- German technical background VOK-P240X Rheological aids It provides good anti-sagging replaces Elementis P240X
- German technical background VOK-FX 600 Wetting dispersant For industrial coatings replaces Elementis FX 600
- German technical background VOK-DY CE Rheological aids For industrial coatings replaces Elementis DY CE
- German technical background VOK-350D Rheological aids For water-based wood coatings replaces Elementis 350D
- German technical background VOK-299 Rheological aids Improve sagging resistance replaces Elementis 299
- German technical background VOK-FX 1010 Rheological aids With water resistance replaces Elementis FX 1010
- German technical background VOK-211F Rheological aids For painting replaces Elementis 211F
- German technical background VOK-WT 201 Rheological agent Provide leveling replaces Elementis WT 201
- German technical background VOK-WT 108 Rheological aids For waterborne industrial coatings replaces Elementis WT 108
- German technical background VOK-DE Rheological aids For ink replaces Elementis DE
- German technical background VOK-OC Rheological aids For building system replaces Elementis OC
- German technical background VOK-229 Rheological aids For solvent-based systems replaces Elementis 229
- German technical background VOK-556F Rheological aids Slow down the sedimentation of pigment in the container replaces Elementis 556F
- German technical background VOK-556S Rheological aids For aluminum powder replaces Elementis 556S
- German technical background VOK-556 Rheological aids For aluminum paint replaces Elementis 556
- German technical background VOK-NALZIN FA 379 Corrosion inhibitor For industrial coatings replaces Elementis NALZIN FA 379
- German technical background VOK-NALZIN FA 179 Corrosion inhibitor Improved weather resistance replaces Elementis NALZIN FA 179
- German technical background VOK-DeuWax FA-115 Wax slurry For painting replaces Elementis DeuWax FA-115
- German technical background VOK-W-9700 Wetting agent For leather coating replaces Elementis W-9700
- acid activated bentonite clay
- acrylic emulsion
- acrylic ester copolymer
- acrylic resin powder
- acrylic thickener
- activated carbon
- activated carbon adsorbent
- activated charcoal adsorbent
- agriculture & by-product agents
- alkaline protease enzyme
- aluminate coupling agent
- aluminium chloride
- aluminum oxide catalyst
- aluminum stearate
- amino silicone
Find Similar Products By Category
- Chemicals > Catalysts & Chemical Auxiliary Agents > Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- Hot Searches:
- Other special additives
- Thickening agent
- Elementis 908